304 Lakeview Ct, Washington, PA 15301 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 5
  • Deals 1

About Scott Elliott, Professional Guitarist

Are you planning an event that may benefit from the elegant, intimate atmosphere of an acoustic solo guitarist? If you think this might be the added touch of class your event might require, please contact me.

My forte is unaccompanied Jazz, Acoustic (a.k.a. "Adult Contemporary") and Classical guitar styles. I've had decades of experience in this genre, as staff guitarist for the Upper St Clair Country Club (nearly 18 years), Alfano's at the Quail, and Palazzo 1837; I've performed with several top performing organizations (Baltimore Symphony Orchestra, Nat'l Philharmonic Orchestra, Pgh Civic Light Opera, WV Public Theatre, etc.); I am currently "first call" guitarist with the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra and Pittsburgh Musical Theatre, and hold teaching posts in guitar at two large universities (WVU, WLU) and an exclusive, prominent private college (W&J). Complete, updated resume upon request.

You can trust me to do a professional and artistic performance at your private function. The music is transparent -- no vocals, no drum machines, no tapes or "looping" that might be intrusive to conversation. I'm available for weddings, receptions, cocktails, corporate events, rehearsal dinners, house parties, holiday gatherings, wine tastings, brunches, etc., etc., etc. . . anything that might benefit from the added touch of live ambient background music. I'm comfortable performing for an intimate dinner for two, or a reception of several hundred. Repertoire ranges from Cole Porter to Eric Clapton, Disney to J.S. Bach.

I've been a professional full-time musician since 1979, and a member of the Pgh Musician's Union (American Federation of Musicians, Pgh Local # 60-471) since 1993. My fees are very reasonable.

Read more about me at www.scottelliottguitar.com or contact me directly for further info and bookings.

Restaurant / Event Planner inquiries welcome (special rates)!

SEE MY NEW PROMOTIONAL VIDEO -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JxlkNGyIi7w

Scott
www.scottelliottguitar.com
(412) 849-4700

"Scott ---

We just want to again thank you for playing at our wedding on Sept 2nd. The music was exactly what we hoped for. We received many compliments on it & you certainly helped to complete our day.

Thanks again --"

John and Susan L. (Sept 2, 2012)

"Scott Elliott is a superb guitarist. I was truely lucky to have run across his web site when I searched acoustic guitarist. He is professional and gracious from the start. I never met with Scott in person prior to the wedding, just phone calls and emails, as he helped me plan out the music. Our special day was made even more special by Scott as all my guests praised his playing as I visited each table."

Susan B (August 18, 2012)

"It was great meeting you and I am sure we will talk again! We had nothing but positive feedback about the music!"

Shelly M., The Washington Hospital Foundation (Re: Donor Reception, Sept 13, 2012)

"Scott,

I was not there but heard WONDERFUL things about the quality of your performance! Bravo! Well done! I was told that you "really classed up the joint" and many said it was the best political event they have ever been to, in large part due to your music. Thanks again for your tremendous effort. I'm sure you will be gearing from me again!"

Kendra M., Event Coordinater (Political Fundraiser Breakfast, IBEW #5, March 3, 2013)

Follow Scott Elliott, Professional Guitarist on

Photos 4 Photos
Videos 1 Video

5 Reviews for Scott Elliott, Professional Guitarist

Brittney · Married on 10/07/2017

Scott's professionalism and sheer talent added a wonderful touch to our wedding day. He played from our specified song list for ceremony music, and a sample of genres throughout the cocktail hour and reception dinner. He was very flexible during the planning process and reached out several times to confirm that everything was ready to go. I would highly recommend Scott Elliott to elevate the atmosphere of any event.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Amber · Married on 09/03/2017

Absolutely incredible. Made the wedding magical. Many guests came up to me just to compliment me on his work. He was extremely flexible and encouraging and communicative. Would HIGHLY recommend. 10/10.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Scott Elliott, Professional Guitarist FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 350.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 400
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Learn New Songs
    Reception Music
    Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Guitar
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Sound/PA System

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Scott Elliott, Professional Guitarist 1
    Package rates for ceremony /cocktail hour / reception
    Package rate of $50.00 per each additional hour applies if I continue performing after ceremony for cocktails / dinner. Rate does not apply if transferring instruments / sound equipment to another building or venue is necessary.

• Steady Creek Cinema Wedding Videographers

My husband & I LOVE working with Scott! He is an extremely talented guitarist and goes above and beyond for his clients. We have heard nothing but positive remarks from our clients about his services. If you need a skilled musician to play during your wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, or dinner look no further! We HIGHLY recommend Scott! Cheers, Steady Creek Cinema (Personalized Wedding Films)

• 304 Lakeview Ct Washington, PA, 15301 See on map
    412-528-6436 (Phone number)
    Location of (Scott Elliott, Professional Guitarist)