Schofield Films

Chicago, IL View map Visit website
1 review
$1,700 Most Popular Price

$1,700 Most Popular Price

Hi, I'm Lauren & I create beautiful wedding videos that are timeless, bright, and accentuate natural colors. I am passionate about capturing organic moments between the bride and groom to showcase their love, telling a story in a cinematic style.

Location

I am based in Chicago, Illinois, and provide films for couples across the states of Illinois and Wisconsin, serving primarily the Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison regions.

All of my wedding film packages include a short, 1-minute highlight film and a longer, full-length wedding day film. Couples can choose between multiple packages, which vary depending on how many hours of coverage they need and the length of video they want. All of the films include audio of the ceremony, vows, speeches, reception, and more. Once the films are complete, I send a USB drive with the final videos, as well as digital downloads for easy viewing and sharing.

Booking with me

I enjoy getting to know couples and their love story, especially since I incorporate a couple’s personality and style into every film I create. When you book with me, I get to know you both, and what your expectations are for your wedding day and the film. As a result, you’ll have a personalized wedding film that perfectly displays your special day and relationship in a beautiful way.

If you’d like to learn more about me or the wedding film packages I offer, you can visit schofieldfilms.com or contact me at schofieldfilms@gmail.com.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,700

Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

Pricing

Team

Lauren Schofield
Lauren Schofield
Videographer

I treat each film as a piece of art that couples will enjoy watching countless times. I love the creative process of filming and editing. I relish finding innovative angles and perspectives while shooting, and I enjoy the artistic process of editing. My wedding films are modern, with a traditional twist. By using modern techniques, I produce films that are current, but I also employ traditional methods so that your film won’t look outdated years from now. As a professional filmmaker, I make sure that all of my equipment is state-of-the-art and in excellent condition before your big day so that your wedding film is high quality and reaches perfection.

Chicago, Illinois Chicago, IL, 60601
Location of (Schofield Films)
200 E. Wells Street Milwaukee, WI, 53202

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding