3233 4th Ave., Beaver Falls, PA 15010 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 29

About Schneider Family Photography

There is something deep within the human soul that longs for a connection to a complimenting person. Our hearts yearn for that person who will be our companion for life. The one who will love us in sickness and in health. Who will hold our hand in good times and bad. This is who we fundamentally are and what we were made for, communion. This love is sacred and ordained by the God who created us.

We are a Christian husband and wife team who specialize in high quality personalized wedding photography.

Your wedding day is momentous and symbolic. You've imagined this day full of beauty, commitment, and love, possibly your entire life. We get it. And we love it. That's why wedding photography is our passion.

We're visual storytellers and our style of photography is purposefully crafted to tell the story of your wedding and the love it represents.

Feel free to give us a call at 724.680.0062

or e-mail us at: schneider.family.photography@gmail.com

Follow Schneider Family Photography on

42 Reviews for Schneider Family Photography

1 User photo

Schneider Family Photography 1

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2018

Bryan and Olivia Schneider are simply amazing, and you should definitely hire them for your wedding photography. Bryan and Olivia exceeded our expectations and we cannot express our gratitude and appreciation for them enough!! From the moment we met them in their studio, we knew they would be the perfect pair to photograph our big day. This couple is so kind, sweet, and caring. They were so easy to get along with, it was as if we had been friends for years, even though we only met a few months ago. Both of them went above and beyond what we expected throughout our entire wedding planning process. They helped us in more ways than we ever could have imagined to prepare for our wedding, including but not limited to: helping us figure out our wedding day time line, designing beautiful save the dates, and creating a beautiful guest book for everyone to sign. They were so easy to get ahold of and took the time to answer all our questions and truly did so much to help us prepare for our wedding. They even sent us flowers the week before! They think of everything which really helped to take some stress away. They were so professional day of and even had a slide show of pictures from the wedding ready to go at our reception (which our guests absolutely loved!!) We got our wedding pictures back so quickly and were extremely pleased with the quality and variety of images. Photographers are so crucial to your wedding day because they capture so many memories that you will be able to enjoy for years to come. Bryan and Olivia are phenomenal!!!!!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Amy · Married on 03/03/2018

Choosing Schneider Photography was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. Taylor was the photographer at my wedding and she did an absolute amazing job! Before the wedding, Taylor truly got to know my fiancé and me. Since I was planning the wedding from another state, I didn't get to meet Taylor in person before the wedding. I talked with her over FaceTime and through email often though. When she came to my door on the morning of the wedding, I instantly felt relief. She was calm and extremely helpful. I do not think my wedding would have ran as smoothly as it did if I didn't have her as my photographer. Taylor and her assistant did an amazing job keeping everyone on schedule, keeping everyone happy and calm, and capturing the best photos! We have received so many compliments on our photos! Schneider Photography quickly sent me a sneak peek of photos following the wedding and then more a few days later in an online album proof. I can not wait to receive the rest!

Schneider Family Photography 2
    Sent on 03/20/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 02/17/2018

I highly recommend Schneider Family Photography! Taylor and Bryan photographed my wedding, and let me tell you, there are no better people to have following you around all day! They are fun, kind, and courteous and the pictures were amazing! They braved a snow storm to get the shots I wanted outside. Even more than that, they just seem to really care about their clients. About a month out from the wedding, my fiance and I received a card in the mail with a Starbucks gift card, telling us to use it to have a date where we don't talk about the wedding. How cool is that? If I did it all over again, I'd still pick Schneider Family Photography!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Schneider Family Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Slideshow
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5400
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Slideshow
    Albums
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• The Grand Estate at Hidden Acres
    The Grand Estate at Hidden Acres Mansion Weddings

What a pleasure it is to work hand in hand with Schneider Family Photography! They have such attention to detail as well as being high tech. They have the ability to show pictures on a monitor of the images that they had just taken that day. What a joy it was for the guests to see the beautiful pictures immediately. True professionals! Can't wait for next season!

• Angel's Vision Photography
    Angel's Vision Photography Wedding Photographers

Wonderful Photographers and even more so wonderful people. Thoughtful, talented, and with great consideration to their clients needs. Very energetic and family oriented photographers with an appreciation of creating quality images for all of their customers.

• 3233 4th Ave. Beaver Falls, 15010 See on map
    3306058940 (Other Phone Number)