Nutley, Nutley, NJ 07110 Map · Phone number

About Say I Do

Say I Do NJ is a full-service, on-location bridal hair and makeup company in Nutley, New Jersey, that was created by professionals who are passionate about all things bridal. At Say I Do, their goal is to make your wedding preparations as easy as possible, allowing you the chance to sit back, relax, and let them do the work from the beginning to very final brush of makeup. Your look will be created uniquely for you, leaving you as happy as can be as you walk down the aisle.

Say I Do NJ can accommodate groups of up to 14 for their consultations, hair and makeup services, and salon treatments. You can have contour makeup, fake lashes, and tattoo coverage done to pair with your new cut, color, and/or extensions. Say I Do offers hair trials and on-site hair, so you know what you’re getting and don’t have to run around the day of. Their other hair services include:

• Blowouts

69a4b33aab36d4db 1484082663038 wmu13

11 Reviews for Say I Do

• Renae

Renae · Married on 11/03/2018

The best wedding glam team!

Crystal and her team are amazingly talented!!! Crystal and Jess did our hair and Melanie and Kylie did our makeup. I would chose them all again and AGAIN! So easy to work with and NO added stress or worrying . My 8 bridesmaids, MOB, and MOG all looked stunning, both hair and makeup and I felt SO beautiful as the bride!! Everything was as I imagined and more!!! Thank you for making my day so perfect!

Amy · Married on 12/31/2017

Crystal and her team were absolutely amazing! They came to the Madison Hotel for my NYE wedding and did mine, 9 bridesmaids, and 2 moms hair! Everyone was so pleased with their hairstyle and I loved that mine stayed exactly the same even after hours of dancing!!

Julie did our makeup and everyone looked flawless.

Couldn't have asked for a better hair and makeup team!

Beth · Married on 05/26/2017

Crystal, Gaby, and Julie are AMAZING. They made the morning of my wedding so enjoyable, relaxing, fun, and PERFECT. They were so professional and made the morning run seamlessly (ahead) of schedule. Me and all of my bridesmaids were so happy with our hair and makeup and we all looked stunning!!! <3

Award

Say I Do FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage

• Cassandra Lynn Photography
    Cassandra Lynn Photography Wedding Photographers

Say I Do NJ is such a wonderful team of beauty experts! In my experience they have gone above and beyond to please their clients. They not only give you such a wonderful feeling but my favorite part about them is the quality experience that you receive when you use their services. This traveling wedding service gets 5 stars form me!

• Nutley Nutley, New Jersey, 07110 See on map