Haines City, Haines City, FL 33844 Map · Phone number

About Say I Do FL

Say I Do FL is a network of wedding officiants in Haines City, Florida. These ordained ministers, credentialed through American Marriage Ministries, can handle whatever requests come their way, from sizable celebrations to quiet elopements. Say I Do FL will tailor their offerings to your specific needs, and they will do so through a collaborative approach. The team works with local Florida couples but also those planning destination weddings

Say I Do FL is a Spanish-speaking company that works on wedding events that are evangelical or non-denominational. Their ceremonies typically last between 30 and 60 minutes. Event types include single religion, civil union, vow renewal, non-religious, and ceremony rehearsal. They’ll help couples find a location for ceremonies or receptions, and they will focus on keeping things stress-free for their couples who are planning out their big days.

cover photo
Couple dancing
cover photo

3 Reviews for Say I Do FL

Pat · Married on 12/31/2016

So glad we found Say I Do!! They worked with us so caringly from our first contact with them. We are an older couple and so not our first marriage experience. But Say I Do treated us exactly as if it was our first trip down the aisle. I highly recommend this very professional couple to fill your wedding desires to a T.

Sent on 01/08/2017

Nikki · Married on 11/12/2016

I can't express enough how happy my husband and I are with how our ceremony turned out! Karen came to our home to meet us and put us at ease before our big day, and that made all the difference. She perfectly constructed our vows and made our day amazing, I would recommend Say I Do FL to EVERYONE!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Say I Do FL's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback Ms Nikki. We enjoyed being a part of your special day and meeting your lovely family. Thank you for trusting us to serve you on such an important occasion and also, thank you for the lovely thank you card. It means a lot to us.

Latoya · Married on 07/14/2016

Was very much pleased with their services. Will refer them to anyone. Our day was complete.

Sent on 07/29/2016

Say I Do FL's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Latoya. It was a privilege to be a part of your special day. We enjoyed you and your family very much.

Say I Do FL FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 100.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Evangelical, No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.

• Haines City Haines City, FL, 33844 See on map