Canton, OH 44721 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 27

About Saturn Entertainment Studios

At Saturn Entertainment Studios, our philosophy is simple:

We listen to your individual needs to produce a video that captures your event in a powerful and creative way. We pride ourselves on our unique shooting and editing style, which utilizes dynamic movement to make your production come to life. If you want a professional, unobtrusive and creative video production, then look no further!

My name is Adam Deierling. I graduated from the Los Angeles Film School with a major in film directing and editing.

I moved back to Ohio to pursue my dream of video production. My company has been filming weddings and special events in the area since 2008. We have been recognized on the Fox8 Hot List as "Best Wedding Videographer 2010"

We have a commitment to filming and producing the highest quality videos to more accurately preserve your precious memories for years to come.

Evoking Emotion:

Movies are remembered because of how they make us feel. Everyone wants a beautiful wedding video but this can only truly be accomplished by capturing the emotion. Capturing emotion in the right way allows your memories to be more accurately preserved.

Many videographers lock their cameras to a tripod for the entire event. This becomes very boring and monotonous. We try to get into the action and capture the emotions without being intrusive. This makes shots much more intimate and allows for better emotional depiction of your event.

Follow Saturn Entertainment Studios on

11 16 19 07 06 51 189983
11 16 19 07 06 51 189983

• Videos 2

29 Reviews for Saturn Entertainment Studios

julie · Married on 12/31/2017

What you get for the price is really unbeatable. Adam is very fast to respond and has my highlight clip done within a week after my wedding and my full film mailed to me within 2 weeks.

Sent on 01/21/2018

Allison · Married on 09/02/2017

Joe and I could not be more happy and thankful for Saturn Entertainment Studios! Adam's attention to detail and tentativeness to us was above and beyond all of our expectations!! He and his team made sure to capture all the amazing moments of our big day! Thank you again for everything your work is amazing and Joe and I get to re-live our big day any time we want!! Thank you Adam for helping us make our big day extra special! - the lewandowski's

Sent on 10/03/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/15/2016

Best wedding decision! Adam is very talented and it shows in his work. He was very professional and creative. I have watched our web clip about 100x, it turned out so well. You will not regret hiring him!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Saturn Entertainment Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage

• Christopher Bues Photography
    Christopher Bues Photography Wedding Photographers

I can't say enough great things about Adam ! His work is fantastic, and as a photographer, he's incredibly easy to work with on the wedding day.

• Canton, 44721 See on map