Saturn Entertainment Studios Reviews

30 Reviews for Saturn Entertainment Studios

• Elaine

Elaine · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing!!!

Adam was amazing, one of the best choices my daughter and new son made for their wedding day! Both the highlight video and longer full video are amazingly done and captured everything. Seeing the video brought tears to our eyes and was even better than we could have imagined. It was amazing to be able to relive the absolutely perfect wedding day. He captured the story of the wedding day and created an incredible keepsake that we will cherish for a lifetime. Everyone that has seen the video can’t stop raving about it and tell us how they cried while watching. Adam is a true professional and his work is phenomenal! He was very prompt with his delivery too, the kids were not even back from their honeymoon by the time he finished the video. We would highly recommend using Saturn Entertainment Studios for your special day!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Julie · Married on 12/31/2017

What you get for the price is really unbeatable. Adam is very fast to respond and has my highlight clip done within a week after my wedding and my full film mailed to me within 2 weeks.

Sent on 01/21/2018

Allison · Married on 09/02/2017

Joe and I could not be more happy and thankful for Saturn Entertainment Studios! Adam's attention to detail and tentativeness to us was above and beyond all of our expectations!! He and his team made sure to capture all the amazing moments of our big day! Thank you again for everything your work is amazing and Joe and I get to re-live our big day any time we want!! Thank you Adam for helping us make our big day extra special! - the lewandowski's

Sent on 10/03/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/15/2016

Best wedding decision! Adam is very talented and it shows in his work. He was very professional and creative. I have watched our web clip about 100x, it turned out so well. You will not regret hiring him!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Mark · Married on 10/25/2014

We were referred to Saturn Entertainment from a friend who used them as their videographer and we could not be happier with them! From the initial meeting, we knew they were a perfect fit for us and our wedding day. Adam and his wife were VERY professional, flexible and responsive to our multitude of questions during the process. The quality of the videos we received exceeded our wildest expectations and the turn around time was exceptional! Compared to other videos we have seen from our friends wedding who used other videographers, we were blown away with how good they captured our day and the cinematic effects were phenomenal. We cannot speak highly enough of Saturn Entrainment and do not have one single complaint with them, we will definitely refer them to our friends/family who are looking for a fantastic videographer.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Giavana · Married on 10/18/2014

Adam and his wife were wonderful to work with. Our video turned out great and I would recommend using Saturn Entertainment for your next event!

Sent on 12/05/2014
  • Z

Zakkiyah · Married on 07/26/2014

They were excellent! Our wedding video was absolutely perfect!! Their professionalism was superb we really enjoyed them being apart of our wedding.

Sent on 12/10/2014

The videographers were very professional and worked well with my photographer (even though they had never met until the day of the wedding). I never felt overwhelmed by the videographer's presence - in fact, I mostly forgot they were even there! This was one of my best investments in my wedding! It's been so great to view moments in the video rather than just through pictures. My family and friends who could not attend my wedding especially enjoy watching the footage!

Sent on 11/30/2014
  • Kaela

Kaela · Married on 06/21/2014

Adam and his wife Meredith were fantastic to work with! Adam and I communicated via e-mail a few times before the wedding but we weren't able to meet in person, since I live 5 hours away, until the day of our wedding. They were both so 'go with the flow' I hardly even noticed they were there! A few days after our wedding they posted our web clip and I am in love with it! I've watched it over and over again and love that I have it to relive our day. My husband wasn't all about getting a videographer and I had to talk him into it. However, now that we've seen the web clip he is so happy I convinced him! We should be receiving our full DVD soon and I cannot wait to watch it! Adam is the person to go with if you're looking for a videographer!!!

Sent on 07/12/2014

We had 2 videographers, Adam and Meredith. The video is terrific. They captured everything. I've watched the video so many times, I can't believe all the footage! You never new he or she was there, they were never in the way but managed to capture the wedding ceremony and reception perfectly. Thank You!

Sent on 05/31/2014

Dawn · Married on 10/13/2013

Saturn Entertainment Studios were our videographers for our wedding on OCt 13, 2013 and they were excellent! Adam always answered my emails and calls right away. Easy to work with, creative, hardly knew they were there. I believe they captured the moments well and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Dennis · Married on 10/05/2013

Prompt prosfessional and a pleasure to work with. They were everywhere and able to get great shots and were never intrusive.

Sara · Married on 09/28/2013

Saturn Entertainment Studios' were so professional! I knew that having a video of our wedding day was the number one thing on my list and I couldn't of picked better videographers. I was pretty nervous of being on film but it was like they weren't there. They got amazing shots of itimate moments and the quality was spot on. It was everything I was hoping for! AND they started working on our video right away and I received a trailer less than 1 week after the wedding (which was a great way to end out honeymoon) and received our full video 10 days after that.

Emily · Married on 09/14/2013

Saturn Entertainment Studios was a pleasure to work with! They made the planning very easy! We are so happy with the final product! Very professional and high quality!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Adam was very nice to work with and we love our wedding video! We will watch it for years to come.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Maria · Married on 09/07/2013

Saturn Entertainment Studios were the videographers for our wedding in September! They were professional and excellent! A week later I have received a mini video clip, which has made me and everyone else that has seen it cry! Few days later I have received the blu ray! I recommend Saturn Entertainment Studios!

Sent on 11/15/2013

Very much enjoyed having Saturn Entertainment be a part of my wedding day.
    They were very professional and did a great job!!!!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Professional and extremely fast turn around on the videos!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Super friendly and attentive!! The most beautiful video I have ever seen and we have received nothing but compliments on our choice of picking Saturn! ABSOLUTELY the best movie ever made!

Samantha · Married on 04/27/2013

Choosing Adam as our videographer for our wedding was one of the best decisions regarding the wedding that we made. The Blu-Ray DVD's that we received were flawless and will be cherished forever in our home!

Cheryl · Married on 07/28/2012

Adam was great! We are very pleased with the service he provided and absolutely love our video! The web clip brought everyone to tears!! Thanks a million!

Sent on 10/04/2012

Lauren · Married on 06/16/2012

We were very pleased with the service we received!

Sent on 06/28/2012

Katie · Married on 06/09/2012

Wonderful to work with. Would highly recommend, love my video.

Sent on 09/30/2012

Carrie · Married on 05/05/2012

Adam was Amazing! My husband and I could not be happier with our wedding video.

Sent on 09/27/2012

Rachel · Married on 10/29/2011

At my mother's insistence I booked a videographer for my wedding day and it turned out to be one of the best decisions I made. I worked with Adam from Saturn Entertainment and he was polite, friendly, and professional. I received the video he created for us within 3-4 weeks after my wedding and was blown away. It was beautifully edited and the perfect combination of musical background vs. the real sounds of the day. I have watched the video so many times since receiving it and every time I watch it I notice something new that I didn't notice on my wedding day. With so much excitement and emotions its easy to miss some of the little details of your wedding, thanks to Saturn Entertainment and can relive the day over and over.

Sent on 11/28/2011