Boston, Boston, MA 02101 Map · Phone number

About Sass By Kass

Located in Boston, Massachusetts, Sass by Kass is a wedding hair and makeup service for the New England area, providing a fun environment for brides while helping them look and feel fabulous for their big day. They can do everything from simple hair and makeup to red carpet glam, and would be thrilled to be a part of your special day.

From the moment brides book their trials with Sass by Kass, the company wants them to feel as if they are their only wedding party. The on-site hair and makeup team is trained in various areas of makeup, offering both subtle looks and more noticeable styles. No matter what, they are attentive from beginning to end and will work closely with brides to establish a finished look they will love. With Sass by Kass, brides can receive eye makeup, fake lashes, and natural, airbrush, and contour makeup. The makeup artists also provide wedding party makeup, so brides’ loved ones can join in on the fun. For hair, they offer blowouts, textured hair styling, and updos and styling. Sass by Kass will work hard to ensure their brides are more than thrilled with the results and how they feel for their walk down the aisle.

• Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup
Bun updo
img 3172 51 1031605

13 Reviews for Sass By Kass

Jennifer Glucklich · Getting married on 03/06/2021

A "MUST" for your wedding day!!!

I found Kass in a Facebook Wedding group. She was quick to respond which was awesome! I knew as soon as we met that she was my gal- she has really great energy, something you want on your wedding day! Kass was easy to get in touch with no matter how many questions I had. She came to my house to do a trial and we had a blast! She was totally open to any suggestions...which can be uncomfortable when you want to make some changes..but she acted like it was no big deal and really just wanted me to be happy with everything. The trial was done on the day of my bachelorette party and I got rave reviews which made me even MORE excited for my wedding hair and makeup!

On our wedding Day, Kass was on time (SO important to me!) and WE GOT DONE EARLY with all of the family and bridesmaids, she was even able to do a last-minute blow-out for my moms friend. She was a great additional to the group of gals getting ready and fit right in.

I have worked in the wedding industry for years and know it's hard to find the 'right' person who can also do hair and makeup well and Kass is the whole package! I highly suggest her for any event you need to look and feel beautiful for - she will put you at ease while she puts on your makeup.
    THANKS AGAIN KASS!!!!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Sass By Kass's reply:

Thank you so much Jen, you girls were awesome. Your kind words mean so much to me! These pictures are beautiful!

Krystal Anone · Married on 09/20/2019

Love Kass!

Kassandra was so amazing. Everyone was stunned with her work. As an added bonus she responds super fast to e mails. I was two weeks from my wedding and luckily she was able to work with me, even with all my last minute changes. We had 6 girls and everyone was finished in under 4 hours. She saved my wedding!!! Plus she herself was an amazing and fun person, an awesome addition to the team.

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Rioux · Married on 08/24/2019

Smooth sailing!

Kassandra was great, highly recommend! I had 7 bridesmaids, plus my mother and MIL. Kass, McKenzie and Kelly came to our hotel right on time for a 7am start. Hair and makeup was the one area I was super nervous about since running too long would mess up the whole schedule for the day. Everyone got the specific styles they wanted AND we finished about an hour ahead of schedule! My hair and makeup both stayed put the whole day and night, too.

Sent on 09/28/2019

Sass By Kass's reply:

You guys were amazing, we loved being apart of your big day. Thank you so much for your kind words! I can not wait to see photos!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sass By Kass FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes

• Boston Boston, Massachusetts, 02101 See on map
    Location of (Sass By Kass)