Sarandon Smith Photography

Nottingham, MD View map
$4,100 Most Popular Price

$4,100 Most Popular Price

I'm Sarandon (pronounced SU-RAN-DIN). I'm an artist and photographer in Baltimore, Maryland. I have an affinity for houseplants, terrible movies, good whiskey, and dinner parties. Oh, and let's not forget that Love is Love and Black Lives Matter.

Wedding photography is a team sport that requires a client-vendor relationship built on trust, and that makes couples feel confident and empowered. I work closely with my clients and their vendor teams so they can truly enjoy their wedding and feel great in front of the camera. I believe visual storytelling is about a balance of carefully styled details, artful portraits, and thoughtfully captured real moments so that when my clients turn the pages of their wedding album they get to relive their wedding day all over again.

My degree in fine arts gave me a framework that is an important part of how I approach the visual aspect of my work. Using dynamic light to enhance an image, or composition to emphasize the power of an emotional moment helps create wedding galleries for my clients that are strikingly beautiful and honest at the same time. The client galleries I deliver are made of film-inspired images that feature rich and balanced tones, movement, and real emotion that will be loved and enjoyed long into the future.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3050

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4100

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Prints

• Carson
    Carson P. Getting married on 10/30/2021

Personable, Flexible, Quality Photographer (..and totally Queer inclusive)

Sarandon did an amazing job for us! My partner was a little skeptical about our engagement session, but Sarandon quickly put his anxiety at ease. Sarandon seemed to know where to direct us for incredibly natural but beautiful photos, all the while making us laugh and feel good about the process. Let me tell you, as a gay couple, my partner and I were a little worried about heteronormative posing or expectations during the session, but it was obvious that Sarandon was well beyond that. By being very flexible with what we felt comfortable and natural doing, Sarandon still managed to arrange a variety of dynamic shots. After the shoot, we quickly (THAT NIGHT!) got some preview shots which I was in love with... Then in almost no time at all, we had a whole gallery of beautiful photos that had us totally sold. It was overall a great experience that I can easily say we would do again with Sarandon!
    Lauren P. Married on 04/11/2021

My highest recommendation!!!

Sarandon's photos were truly incredible. She has an unbelievable eye and her attention to detail is impeccable. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the experience of working with Sarandon - she made every step of the process feel easy and comfortable. She went out of her way to make every family member (including my 86 year old grandmother) feel special and included. The wedding day experience was truly only rivaled by the final product, I could NOT have asked for a better batch of wedding photos. Can't recommend Sarandon highly enough!
  • Kevin
    Kevin M. Married on 06/14/2020

Sarandon is awesome!

Working with Sarandon for our engagement photos was amazing! She responded extremely quickly to our emails and was super open to our suggestions, both where we wanted to take the photos and what photos we wanted. Before the shoot, she gave us two helpful guides with recommendations for what to wear, and also some ideas for things to bring to the shoot, like a letter we would read to our partner. During the shoot, she asked us to do some things that helped us loosen up and laugh, like walk and swing our arms and bump hips. She made us feel great, and it shows in the photos! Best of all, the turnaround time for our photos was two weeks and they're beautiful! She gave us a gallery with ~160 edited photos, and photoshopped a few that we wanted specific edits for. We highly recommend working with Sarandon!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Nicole & Johnny
    49 photos · 11/23/2018

Pricing

Sarandon Smith Photography Price Rates

311 Woodbourne Ave Nottingham, MD, 21212
Location of (Sarandon Smith Photography)

Sarandon Smith Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Sarandon Smith Photography include in the starting price?

Sarandon Smith Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images

What photography services does Sarandon Smith Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Sarandon Smith Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Sarandon Smith Photography offer?

Sarandon Smith Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Sarandon Smith Photography offer?

Sarandon Smith Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Sarandon Smith Photography offer for wedding events?

Sarandon Smith Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Sarandon Smith Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sarandon Smith Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding