Menlo Park, CA 94025 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Deals 2

About Sarah's Memorable Faces

My company is based on the belief that my customers' needs are of the utmost importance. I'm committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of my business is from repeat customers and referrals.

I would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.

Please feel free to contact me at 408-688-7935 or sarahfendrich@yahoo.com, or visit my website at www.sarahsmemorablefaces.com.

nazill
janice08

• Videos 1

22 Reviews for Sarah's Memorable Faces

Angela · Married on 03/05/2016

Sarah did the makeup for me, my bridal party, my mother and mother in-law on my wedding day. She was very sweet and did a amazing job! Everyone loved their makeup, natural and gorgeous! It rained very hard on my wedding day. She was well prepared and used water proof makeup. It stayed perfectly throughout day. She was very professional and offered lots of helpful advice when we were planning for the day. I did consultation and trial with other makeup artist at first and didn't like any of them, either too fake or overpriced. Finally, I found Sarah via the list of reference from my reception hotel. I did two trials with her and she had always been sweet and professional. I was very impressed that she had all the details for my makeup printed out and how efficient she worked. She collaborated with hair stylist, photographer, and other vendors to make my special day unforgettable. I couldn't thank her more for all the efforts she made! She is absolutely the best choice for your special day or any other events!

Tatyana · event on: 08/05/2013

Sarah is amazing ! She did makeup for me number of times. She also did makeup for VIP speakers such as Rebecca Minkoff at one of my events.
    She is a pro! Highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Sarah's Memorable Faces's reply:

Hi Tatiana, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review on me and I love doing your makeup!

Christina · Married on 08/23/2014

I am so glad I picked Sarah. The make-up for my wedding looked amazing. She listened to me after the trial and adjusted the amount of make-up perfectly. She was professional, helpful, and great at what she did.

Award

Sarah's Memorable Faces FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 275.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 110.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup