Richmond, VA 23220 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Sarah Mattozzi Photography

Hello! My name is Sarah and I'm a photographer specializing in weddings, portraits, and editorial work. I am based in Richmond, VA, but happily traveling all over.

Inspired by romanticism and the complexities of relationships, I am a photographer and storyteller looking to explore interpersonal relationships and convey the significance of even the most invisible individual. I am available for creative projects, collaborations, and portraits.

I'd love to hear about your love story or portrait needs.

www.sarahmattozziphoto.com

Sarah Mattozzi Photography 6
Sarah Mattozzi Photography 7

Ryan Cole · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing job!

Sarah and her husband Ross did an OUTSTANDING job with our wedding. Since my husband and I live on the west coast and were getting married in Virginia, we couldn't meet with Sarah in-person until the day of the wedding, but she was more than willing to answer any and all questions we had throughout the process and even do a Facetime meet! She is extremely responsive, professional and kind, and you can tell from the very beginning how passionate she is about her craft. So far we've only seen the preview photos from our big day, but they look even better than I could have imagined. We can't wait to see the rest!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Claire

Claire Marlowe · Married on 09/29/2018

Sarah is amazing!

Sarah was friendly, attentive to my wants, and captured the real, raw moments in a beautiful way. I look back at my wedding photos and see our story!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Kerry · Married on 06/09/2018

Sarah was above and beyond what we expected from a wedding photographer. Her attention to detail and thoughtful consideration of her work was clear from the very first time we talked. She made us feel comfortable having photos taken of us and was incredibly open to all our ideas for photographing the wedding. The day of, Sarah was equal parts soothing and assertive. When it looked like it might thunderstorm, she presented an awesome plan B to take first look photos at the National Portrait Gallery in DC, even scouting out great spots beforehand. Even though it ended up not raining, we still took photos at the museum and it was one of the most special moments of the day. Our wedding photos are gorgeous and captured every moment of the day. I can’t recommend Sarah highly enough.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Sarah Mattozzi Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files