Sarah Mattozzi Photography

Richmond, VA View map
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

Hello! My name is Sarah and I’m a photographer specializing in weddings, portraits, and editorial work. I am based in Richmond, VA, but happily traveling all over.

Inspired by romanticism and the complexities of relationships, I am a photographer and storyteller looking to explore interpersonal relationships and convey the significance of even the most invisible individual. I am available for creative projects, collaborations, and portraits.

I'd love to hear about your love story or portrait needs.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Joanna
    Joanna Married on 04/09/2022

Attentive, customized & lovely

Hiring Sarah was such a smart decision for us! She captured relationships and emotions and settings with such a careful eye. We love how she composed and framed her photos, the natural style, and how she made everyone feel at ease in front of her camera. She paid attention to what we wanted through phone calls at the time of booking, during the engagement shoot, before the wedding, and then during the event. Her pricing was competitive, and she put together a custom package to fit our timeline. The photos aren't stuffy or cheesy, just dreamy and classy and simple. We would recommend Sarah to anyone in the Richmond, Charlottesville, or northern Virginia area.
    Jim S. Married on 09/25/2021

Sarah is Incredible!

My partner and I made great choices with all of our vendors, but that we really made the right choice with Sarah. I have such tremendous respect for Sarah and her work! I know that she makes all of your clients feel the way we felt when we first looked at her photos - awed, thankful, and just really happy! We feel really lucky that she shot our wedding.

It's so evident that Sarah and Ross did exactly what we asked of them. Our two special asks were a photo receiving line during cocktail hour (so we could get a picture with each of our guests) and photos of our guests having fun during the reception. Sarah dutifully stood and took pictures of us interacting with all of our guests (something very important to us but certainly very boring for a photographer!) and we received over 600 pictures from the reception! That's all on top of everything else Sarah captured so well, too. We've both come to appreciate detail pictures a lot more after seeing hers from our wedding! We didn't think those would be very important to us but they were, especially because that whole day was such a blur that it was easy to miss some of those things.

Your wedding photographer goes a long way to capturing your memories of that day and I'm so glad we trusted Sarah to capture our special day! I'd highly recommend her to anyone in need of a wedding photographer.
  • Kim
    Kim W. Married on 09/16/2021

A dream photographer!

Sarah is absolutely amazing at what she does and is also incredibly sweet to boot! She gives clear direction, can handle a crowd, and genuinely loves what she does. Both my partner and I were nervous because we hadn't done any sort of photoshoot before but Sarah is so good at putting us at ease and working with us to get incredible shots. She has such an amazing eye. I honestly can't wait to have another excuse to hire her!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Richmond, VA, 23220
Location of (Sarah Mattozzi Photography)

Sarah Mattozzi Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Sarah Mattozzi Photography include in the starting price?

Sarah Mattozzi Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Sarah Mattozzi Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Sarah Mattozzi Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Sarah Mattozzi Photography offer?

Sarah Mattozzi Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Sarah Mattozzi Photography offer?

Sarah Mattozzi Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Sarah Mattozzi Photography offer for wedding events?

Sarah Mattozzi Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Sarah Mattozzi Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sarah Mattozzi Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding