Roselle Park, NJ 07204 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Sarah Jeanne Makeup Artistry

My goal is to make you the most gorgeous version of yourself, period. I specialize in airbrushing so you're completely FLAWLESS on your special day but liquid and mineral foundation is also available to you. Give me a call to schedule a trial today!

BRIDAL BOOKINGS: Call, text or email me to receive 2017 hair and makeup pricing packages. Each package INCLUDES custom AIRBRUSHING, lashes, any hairstyle (extensions are extra and are available for rent or purchase) and a lip touch up kit for the bride.

I'm also available for "Lash Class," Eyebrow Reshaping, Makeup Bag Lessons and of course makeup applications for any special occasion.

Follow Sarah Jeanne Makeup Artistry on

Sarah Jeanne Makeup Artistry 7
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/03/2019

Incredible artists!!

My experience with Sarah and her team was absolutely spectacular. I can wholeheartedly say that I've never felt more beautiful in my life than I did on my wedding day thanks to Sarah and Nicole. They took the time to get to know me (and all of my girls) and their work reflected EXACTLY what I was looking for on my big day. Even when one of my bridesmaids wasn't 100% happy, Sarah listened to her and made sure she felt completely happy before she was finished. On the big day, they were prepared with a schedule and absolutely professional. It helped keep us calm and organized. I truly can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 07/19/2019

Priscilla · Married on 04/05/2019

Incredible hair and makeup personalized for each of us

Sarah and Nicole did an amazing job with the hair and makeup for my three bridesmaids, my mother and MIL, and me. I liked how my hair and makeup looked at the trial but wasn't 100% in love, but was super happy with how they turned out on the actual wedding day. They were very collaborative throughout the entire process and took into consideration our individual styles, our faces, and even the colors of the dresses and flowers and helped accentuate all of our best features. Everyone was really happy with their looks, and none of it looked generic; all of us had different hair and makeup styles that suited each of us individually. Our hair and makeup also lasted all night, which was no easy feat, since my hair has a super difficult time holding curls. Nicole even managed to fake an updo on my mother, who wanted an updo even though she has a short bob, and it looked amazing. They were also super sweet and their demeanor definitely helped me relax and get rid of some pre-wedding jitters.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Claery · Married on 10/07/2018

Sarah was the best decision I have ever made!! I am not an exaggerating person so take the advice. If you are thinking of using her services just take it. My make up looked so beautiful and it was exactly what I pictured, I will be using Sarah going forward for until she can take me :-).

Sent on 08/16/2018

Sarah Jeanne Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 85.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 100

• Michelle Perez Events
    Michelle Perez Events Wedding Planners

I have now worked with Sarah Jeanne twice and I look forward to many many more. She is professional, accomodating and best of all leaves my brides looking gorgeous! She enhances the beauty of each bride, b-maids etc. The looks last all day long even after heavy dance sets. Fairly priced and definitely worth every cent.

• Roselle Park, 07204 See on map