Sarah Jeanne Makeup Artistry Reviews

83 Reviews for Sarah Jeanne Makeup Artistry

• Kelly

Kelly L. · Married on 05/30/2021

Make Up Artist

Sarah was amazing to work with! She really cared about the envision I had in mind when putting together my bridal make up. She went above and beyond to make sure myself and bridal party all felt beautiful. She even agreed to do some of my aunts make up last minute who wanted their make up done after seeing how lovely my mother looked. Everyone felt great about their look. She knew what to say to calm my nerves while getting ready. I would recommend her to any bride who wants to feel amazing on their wedding day!!! Book her fast!!

Sent on 06/01/2021

Maura N. · Married on 05/28/2021

Fantastic Make Up Artist!

Sarah was great to work with for make up for both my July 4th, 2020 wedding and my May 28th, 2021 reception. Sarah listened to my vision of how I wanted my make up to look. She made my eyes pop and skin look flawless. All night long, the makeup continued to look fantastic and I received so many compliments! I would highly recommend Sarah for all your make up needs. Sarah was great to work with for make up for both my July 4th, 2020 wedding and my May 28th, 2021 reception. Sarah listened to my vision of how I wanted my make up to look. She made my eyes pop and skin look flawless. All night long, the makeup continued to look fantastic and I received so many compliments! I would highly recommend Sarah for all your make up needs.

Sent on 06/08/2021

Ashley M. · Married on 05/12/2021

The best experience I've ever had!

HIGHLY recommend Sarah and her amazing team. As a wedding planner I've had the pleasure of working with a few different teams, but after meeting Sarah she is the ONLY one I'd ever recommend to any of my brides moving forward. Her work is TRULY remarkable and you just feel like family when you're in her care. OF COURSE I had to hire her for my big day and once again was over the moon. Her professionalism, talent, and honestly, her personality put her a cut above the rest. You will absolutely love working with her and her team. Thank you Sarah - you're a rock star and I can't wait to see you at all of my friend's weddings moving forward!!

Sent on 01/26/2020

Elyse B. · Married on 04/23/2021

Dreams to Reality

My dreams to a reality ✨💞 Sarah Muñoz has been in our family for years being the makeup artist for many of my family members weddings in the past and more this upcoming year! Sarah literally turns every woman into a queen!! She listens to all of your makeup likes&dislikes and turns your face into a perfect portrait! You become everything you envisioned for your wedding day and beyond!
    Sarah is perfection and has become family💗 if you want the most relaxing and special experience on your wedding day, full of pampering and laughs, Sarah is a MUST for your makeup artist!

📸Jessica Erb Photography

Sent on 06/04/2021
  • Hnin

Hnin · Married on 03/14/2021

Sarah is super awesome! Look no further if you need a MUA!

I found Sarah through Wedding Wire and I'm so glad I did! She is very knowledgeable, professional, reasonably priced and just super fun to work with. I had never put on lashes before my make-up trial with her and she let me know what to expect, walked me through each step so that I felt very comfortable. And this was my general experience with her during the trial and my wedding- she made me feel very comfortable and relaxed throughout. Furthermore, my bridal party had different complexions and Sarah is certainly experienced in working with this as everyone looked gorgeous! Overall raving reviews! I would highly recommend Sarah for your make-up needs!

Sent on 03/30/2021

Clara W. · Married on 01/28/2020

Amazing makeup artist you definitely want!

Working with Sarah was absolutely amazing. She knew exactly what I was hoping for and she took the time to understand what areas of makeup my worries were. This was for a branding photo shoot for my business and a milestone for my pursuit of personal growth and fulfilment. She intuitively gave me a look that made me feel confident, comfortable and dazzling. I felt so empowered throughout the photo shoot because I knew she made me look like a million dollars! Thank you so much, Sarah!

Sent on 01/30/2020

Maria L. · Married on 12/09/2019

Amazing! Highly recommend.

Working with Sarah was wonderful! She is incredibly professional and has great attention to detail. Her work is beautiful and she really listened & understood what I wanted. She even came to the rescue at the last minute when my hair stylist was unable to get to me! Sarah thought on her toes and immediately contacted one of her stylists to come and save the day!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Clare · Married on 11/01/2019

The best team!

Sarah, Nicole, and their team were my favorite to work with! The team did makeup for a wedding I was in over the summer, and I asked for their information that same day for my own wedding. (That bride chose them after working with them at another wedding, too! Anyone who works with them can immediately see that they are amazing at what they do!)
    Sarah and Nicole are so easy to talk to and work with. I was very nervous for my hair and makeup trials since I rarely wear makeup or style my hair, but they made the experience fun and made sure to check in with me about how I felt about different looks.
    They were similarly fun and easy-going on my wedding day, and my bridesmaids absolutely raved about how phenomenal their work was. Every makeup look was so different but so individually perfect.
    I was so worried about my hair because it doesn't hold a curl at all, but Sarah assured me they would make it work. Nicole worked magic and it stayed all night for the first time ever! I honestly can't say enough good things about this team. I am so thankful for the work they did and so so glad I hired them!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Kim · Married on 10/25/2019

Amazing Bridal Makeup + Hair!

I am so happy I found Sarah, Nicole and their team for my wedding day! Everything came out so perfect, my makeup looked so amazing and stay for hours (and hours)--Natural but glam, it was everything I wanted! My hair was also perfect, I was hesitant to try an updo but Nicole did such an amazing job, I loved it so much! My bridesmaids and mom + MIL all looked SO perfect, everyone was asking who did their hair and makeup :) You will not regret working with Sarah and team!

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Fran

Fran M. · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing! You will be THRILLED! 💕

Sarah and Nicole do amazing work! I had never before had my makeup done professionally, nor had I had my hair “done up”. I wanted to be camera-ready and still feel like myself for our son’s wedding.

We did a dry-run 2 weeks before the wedding, and Sarah and Nicole listened carefully to what I was trying to achieve .. and like true, amazing professionals, they captured my vision PERFECTLY. Nicole does amazing hair work, and Sarah is a spectacular makeup artist!

The day of the wedding they came to my home to get my hair and makeup done. Their work is STUNNING. The wedding was on 9/21/19, a nearly 90-degree gorgeous day. My hair and makeup was literally picture-perfect for a 12+ hour day.

THANK YOU NICOLE for a gorgeous hair style! You do phenomenal work!

And SARAH! Thank you for YOUR phenomenal work and for being a consummate professional throughout the entire process.

I cannot recommend Sarah highly enough. You will not be disappointed with how beautiful and at ease she will make you feel!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Victoria N. · Married on 09/07/2019

Everything and more!!

Sarah and her team were amazing! Everyone looked absolutely beautiful. Sarah made my bridal look dreams come true!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/03/2019

Incredible artists!!

My experience with Sarah and her team was absolutely spectacular. I can wholeheartedly say that I've never felt more beautiful in my life than I did on my wedding day thanks to Sarah and Nicole. They took the time to get to know me (and all of my girls) and their work reflected EXACTLY what I was looking for on my big day. Even when one of my bridesmaids wasn't 100% happy, Sarah listened to her and made sure she felt completely happy before she was finished. On the big day, they were prepared with a schedule and absolutely professional. It helped keep us calm and organized. I truly can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 07/19/2019

Priscilla · Married on 04/05/2019

Incredible hair and makeup personalized for each of us

Sarah and Nicole did an amazing job with the hair and makeup for my three bridesmaids, my mother and MIL, and me. I liked how my hair and makeup looked at the trial but wasn't 100% in love, but was super happy with how they turned out on the actual wedding day. They were very collaborative throughout the entire process and took into consideration our individual styles, our faces, and even the colors of the dresses and flowers and helped accentuate all of our best features. Everyone was really happy with their looks, and none of it looked generic; all of us had different hair and makeup styles that suited each of us individually. Our hair and makeup also lasted all night, which was no easy feat, since my hair has a super difficult time holding curls. Nicole even managed to fake an updo on my mother, who wanted an updo even though she has a short bob, and it looked amazing. They were also super sweet and their demeanor definitely helped me relax and get rid of some pre-wedding jitters.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Claery · Married on 10/07/2018

Sarah was the best decision I have ever made!! I am not an exaggerating person so take the advice. If you are thinking of using her services just take it. My make up looked so beautiful and it was exactly what I pictured, I will be using Sarah going forward for until she can take me :-).

Sent on 08/16/2018

Sarah is very professional and does such a great job! I was the first bridesmaid to have my makeup done around 7am and it lasted all night!! She talks to you as she is performingher magic and let's you know what she is doing. I remember one girl wanted fake eyelashes but Sarah had asked her to wait until she was done applying the girls mascara because she probably wouldn't need them and she was right no false eyelashes needed! Would and do recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 01/19/2013

Anna · Married on 08/12/2018

Sarah rocked! She was super cool and easy to work with. She emailed or texted me back immediately. Even when I last minute tweaked some ideas, she was very accommodating. I Definitely recommend her for your special occasions.

Sent on 09/13/2018
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 08/11/2018

After being a bridesmaid several times over the past few years, I've worked with quite a few makeup artists-- when I got engaged last year, I contacted Sarah almost immediately because she stuck out as the best one by far! Sarah was extremely patient with me throughout the planning process (I was not always the most organized bride.) Sarah and her assistant Nicole did a FANTASTIC job doing my, my mom's, and my bridesmaids' makeup for my wedding. Not only did they finish a little ahead of schedule, everyone looked absolutely STUNNING. Both Nicole and Sarah did a great job making us all feel comfortable and making sure that we looked absolutely PERFECT. I would highly recommend Sarah Jeanne Makeup Artistry!!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Annie · Married on 07/03/2018

Sarah was an amazing makeup artist! I received so many compliments from my guests. One of my bridesmaids was recently married and wished she had went with Sarah Jeanne. The makeup appeared so natural the way she blended it. She had it all organized, arrived early to allow sufficient time, was calm throughout, and had each girl done quickly. I never felt so beautiful. Thank you Sarah Jeanne and her team! :)

Sent on 08/28/2018
  • Devon

Devon · Married on 06/29/2018

Sarah was amazing! So down to earth, easy to talk to, very flexible, and made me look flawless on the most important day of my life! HIGHLY recommended for any wedding or special event! Thanks Sarah!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Laura · Married on 06/16/2018

Sarah Jeanne Makeup Artistry exceeded all of my expectations!

Sarah Jeanne Makeup Artistry exceeded all of my expectations! I got married in June of 2018 and had the pleasure of having Sarah and Nina do our make up. I booked Sarah after loving the look she created during our trial! She really listened to what I wanted and was able to make me look exactly how I pictured myself on my wedding day! Sarah did my entire bridal party and my mother’s make up as well. She did a phenomenal job on everyone’s make up, they all looked great! She is very easy to work with, a true professional! I highly recommend Sarah Jeanne Makeup Artistry to all brides!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/18/2018

Sarah was absolutely fantastic. Everyone’s makeup looked flawless. Plus, she was very collaborative and talked through the process the whole team. I’ve already recommended her to another bride!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Diana · Married on 04/21/2018

Skylar & her team were flawless! I'm not use to wearing a ton of makeup so it's always a little intimidating getting mine done but Skylar went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable. I have never felt more beautiful and it was because of her and her team's hard work!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Kathryn · Married on 04/14/2018

Loved working with Sarah! My wedding makeup came out absolutely amazing, she was on time professional and even followed up after to see how everything went. Would highly recommnd!!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Diana · Married on 11/04/2017

Sarah was the make-up artist that my sister in law used for her wedding back in May and I loved how our make up was done so much that I hired her for my own wedding this November! Sarah and her team are super talented, fun, easy, and are able to accommodate whatever "look" you're going for. Me for example she gave me a ceremony lip and a reception lip. Referrals really are the best and I will certainly be referring her to my other friends that will be getting married in the coming years.

Sent on 11/11/2017

Brittany · Married on 10/21/2017

Sarah Jeanne Makeup Artistry has done my makeup for three weddings that I was a bridesmaid for in the past year, as well as my own wedding this past October. I highly recommend using Sarah Jeanne Makeup Artistry for your event. You will not be disappointed!! I can’t count the number of compliments I received. They will make you feel your best, and completely at ease on your big day!

Sent on 01/15/2018