Sarah Goodwin Photography

Charlottesville, VA View map

Located in Central Virginia, providing photography service throughout the state. Also available for travel in the US & internationally.

• Rechelle
    Rechelle R. Married on 09/10/2021

10/10 Experience!

We cannot recommend Sarah enough! My husband and I originally had a June 2020 date, but because of COVID, we postponed not just once, but twice. Sarah was professional and understanding throughout the process, and never made us feel guilty about our decision to postpone. Sarah is an artist and makes you feel like a million dollars with how her work turns out. My husband and I have never gotten professional photos done before, and during our engagement session, Sarah guided us throughout the process and made us feel more comfortable, that come wedding day, we both were confident. Sarah would send us little gifts throughout our engagement which was so thoughtful. You don’t just get a photographer with Sarah, you also get a friend! One person said that our photos look like they could be in a magazine - that’s how good Sarah is! Thank you Sarah for making our special day extra special!
    Bethany Married on 06/17/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I met Sarah several years ago through a mutual friend and when I got engaged I immediately knew I needed her to be our photographer! She was amazing in making us feel comfortable during our engagement photo shoot and we could not have asked for better coordination on our wedding day from her second shooter Elle and Elle's husband Andrew. We love you Sarah, thank you!
  • User1993185 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Value, service, quality - Sarah has it all. We were so pleased with both the quality of her work and the way she and her 2nd photographer fit in to our day seamlessly. She started by capturing the essence of the couple in a beautiful engagement session and ended with top-notch shots of the Wedding Day - all delivered in a timely manner, just as her contract stated. Would contract with her again without question.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Cedar and Lime Collective Cedar and Lime Collective Wedding Florists

I worked with Sarah on a styled shoot and she was simply amazing. From helping organize everything to producing the most breath taking images of everyone's work, she was truly a pleasure to work with. She was so relaxed and friendly at the shoot and made the models very comfortable. She was so fun to work with and her photos are so beautiful. I would highly recommend her to any of my brides.

Music Makes You Happy Entertainment Music Makes You Happy Entertainment Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of working with Sarah at a wedding in Maryland and she was amazing! Very relaxed but confident & creative with her shots. Great interaction with the guests, families, the wedding party and the other vendors.

Timeless Events Timeless Events Wedding Planners

Sarah does amazing work and I love her creative ideas for pictures. It was a pleasure to work with her as a professional.

Charlottesville
Location of (Sarah Goodwin Photography)

Sarah Goodwin Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Sarah Goodwin Photography offer?

Sarah Goodwin Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Sarah Goodwin Photography offer?

Sarah Goodwin Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Sarah Goodwin Photography offer for wedding events?

Sarah Goodwin Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Sarah Goodwin Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sarah Goodwin Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding