Sarah Goodwin Photography Reviews

15 | Charlottesville, VA

15 Reviews for Sarah Goodwin Photography

Bethany · Married on 06/17/2017

I met Sarah several years ago through a mutual friend and when I got engaged I immediately knew I needed her to be our photographer! She was amazing in making us feel comfortable during our engagement photo shoot and we could not have asked for better coordination on our wedding day from her second shooter Elle and Elle's husband Andrew. We love you Sarah, thank you!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Value, service, quality - Sarah has it all. We were so pleased with both the quality of her work and the way she and her 2nd photographer fit in to our day seamlessly. She started by capturing the essence of the couple in a beautiful engagement session and ended with top-notch shots of the Wedding Day - all delivered in a timely manner, just as her contract stated. Would contract with her again without question.

Sent on 01/01/2015

Lindsay · Married on 05/10/2014

Sarah shot our wedding in May (and did our engagement pics in September) and she is incredible! Not only are her prices very reasonable, but her work is amazing too! We looked at and met with several photographers when deciding on one for our wedding and Sarah was just so genuinely kind and her work was so unique that we went with her! And we are so glad that we did! Sarah is so easy to work with...she is creative and gets perfect shots without you even realizing that she is right there! She made us so comfortable!!! Sarah went above and beyond our expectations. We received a TON of photos and were amazed that she was able to capture every moment perfectly. She will not disappoint! We LOVE all of our photos and will treasure them forever!! Thank you Sarah!!! <3

Lindsay & Wes

Sent on 07/24/2014

Stephanie · Married on 05/25/2013

I had seen hundreds of portfolios and wedding albums from photographers while deciding on a photographer for my wedding. Sarah came recommended by a trusted photographer friend of mine. I can't put into words how happy I was with her pictures. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and her pictures were stunning!! Her style is exactly what I wanted. She's very creative and gets shots that you would never have thought of!! Sarah is extremely quick to respond to any of your questions or concerns. She is an amazing photographer and absolutely worth every penny!! Not to mention, she is such a sweet girl!! I would highly recommend her

Sent on 07/30/2013

Kelly · Married on 05/19/2012

Sarah Goodwin was our photographer for both our engagement photos and our wedding, and I could not have asked for anyone better! One look at her website and you can see how talented she is! Sarah is probably one of the sweetest people around, and does an excellent job at making you feel very comfortable. She also seems to catch the perfect "unposed" moments, which really captured our love and personality. I would 100% recommend her, and I have offically found our life long photographer!

Sent on 06/06/2012

Meghan · Married on 11/12/2011

Sarah was more than amazing! The pictures were beyond perfect and she captured every moment of my wedding perfectly!!!!

Sent on 02/11/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2011

Sarah covered my wedding with her sister, Ashley. they are both fantastic photographers. they were everywhere and got shots of everyone and everything...wothout being intrusive. I was amazed when I saw the prints. They were so creative and were in the exact style I has requested. These two gals are just the sweetest people ever!

Sent on 09/21/2011

Erin · Married on 03/06/2010

Working with Sarah Goodwin Photography was a very personal and pleasurable experience. My engagement photos were fantastic, I was given a wide variety of shots, I got my photos about 3 days after the session and the price was incredibly reasonable!

Kim · Married on 11/28/2009

Sarah was wonderful! She took pictures of my children (ages 8 & 2). She was very patient and the photographs were absolutely beautiful! I have received so many compliments on them and can't wait for her to take more pictures of my family. I recommend her to all of my friends and family members!

Mamie · Married on 10/17/2009

Sarah provided me with awesome services! She was so creative and helpful to what I wanted my photographs to portray. She'll go above and beyond to make sure you're completely satisfied with everything she does for you. Not only will you fall in love with your photographs, you'll fall in love with Sarah too! She's a blast to work with. I'd definitely recommend her to everyone!!

James · Married on 10/16/2009

Sarah takes excellent and unique photos.

jenny · Married on 06/27/2009

Sarah was excellent. Very professional and listened to exactly what I wanted with my wedding photos. It was a wonderful experience, I would recommend her to anyone!

Anna · Married on 05/15/2009

Sarah rocks! We loved our photos. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/20/2010

Jennifer · Married on 10/11/2008

Excellent to work with. Our wedding pictures turned out beautiful and truly captured the moment of our special day. We have received tons of compliments from our friends and family. Especially liked how all the details were captured since so much time was spent on them. We used Sarah Goodwin Photography for our engagement session and look forward to working with her in the future.

Sent on 03/19/2010

Sarah was a wonderful photographer to work with during our engagement session and wedding day. She is professional, courteous and had great ideas for some amazing photos. We are highly satisfied with our photos and would certainly recommend Sarah Goodwin Photography to others.

Sent on 02/10/2014