Chula Vista, Chula Vista, CA 91910 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,000

About Sarah Cecilia Photography

Sarah Cecilia Photography is a wedding photography service based out of Chula Vista, California. Sarah is the founder and lead photographer ofSarah Cecilia Photography. Sarah began her journey into the art of photography during her junior year of high school when she took a black-and-white photo composition class. She hasn’t looked back since, transforming her hobby into a passion that has paid for itself. Today she captures weddings and special events throughout Southern California, and she will go above and beyond to ensure couples can relive their wedding day in full long after their big day has passed.

Sarah Cecilia Photography specializes in a natural, photojournalistic, and traditional photography style. Sarah will also provide couples with the raw digital files of their photographs. Some of the professional wedding photography services she offers include:

• Additional hours

ecwedding591of606 51 1042379

7 Reviews for Sarah Cecilia Photography

• Andrea

Andrea Sabordo · Married on 10/05/2019

We were blown away with our engagement photos!

My fiancé and I booked our engagement shoot with Sarah, and it was all completely worth it! For starters, she responds quickly and provides detailed information. She'd be more than glad to answer questions, and she's willing to travel to your preferred photoshoot location(s). In addition, she had our photos ready much earlier than we expected.

I've seen her past work on her website and Instagram page and absolutely loved her style, but she surprised us even more when we saw our photos. She captured everything exactly the way I imagined it and more. We wanted a vintage theme to our photos, and it is definitely her forte.

Furthermore, she also made us feel comfortable throughout the shoot. Personally, I've always been awkward when it came to posing in front of the camera. I didn't expect myself to be able to have fun the way I did in front of her camera. She loves capturing candids, and I can honestly testify that she is excellent at doing so. Half the time during the shoot, I felt like I was just nonchalantly being myself hoping that I somehow look flattering, but she actually caught lots of great moments that I didn't expect. Every now and then she'd suggest a pose, but most of the time she would just let us be natural. I guarantee she will catch the best moments. Feel free to let her know how you'd like your photos to look like, and she will gladly work around your ideas/theme.

One last thing I'd like to share because it amazed me so much... Most people that saw our shots at the Last Bookstore in LA asked us if the place was empty when we went; it was absolutely not empty. In fact, it was pretty crowded. That being said, Sarah knew exactly what she was doing and she knew how to work around people. People were constantly walking by and even watching us, but still she continued to make us feel comfortable and took outstanding photos. She did an awesome job making it look like it was just us. Saying she's awesome is an understatement--book your photoshoots with her!

Sent on 01/31/2019
  • I

Isabel lemus · Married on 01/12/2019

Blown Away

We contacted Sarah a month before our wedding desperately looking for a photographer. She was quick to respond and very understanding. We scheduled our engagement shoot shortly after. Our engagement shoot was everything and more than what we could have asked for. She captured all those candid and joyful moments we requested. She understood our theme and suggested an amazing location.The next day she sent us sneak peaks which left us speechless!!!! Fast forward to our wedding day, she arrived on time, worked well with our videographers and took pictures throughout the evening. Sure enough she sent us sneak peaks from our wedding day and again we loved every picture. Sarah is simply amazing at what she does. Can't wait to use her again for our future milestones!

Sent on 02/22/2019
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 08/18/2018

LOVE Sara!!!!

I ABSOLUTELY made the right choice coming to sara and trusting her to capture our special day! We had 3 months to plan our wedding, we were super stressed with food, music, decore etc. But with Sara I had no worries about how my wedding photos would be, she responded quickly, super patient when I kept changing my mind from traditional photos to candid, she had no problem traveling out to us, she arrived early and ready to the venue. I have always been a bit self conscious and I was espically doubtful of myself on my wedding day of how i'd look but when Sara delivered our photos to us (a lot sooner then we thought :) ) I couldn't believe the woman I was looking at was me! Sara just knew exactly how to work with me and how to make me feel comfortable, she payed attention to every single deatil around her and brought out the beauty in it! We opted for candid photos like I mentioned before because I wanted to see my family's smiles, laughs and love captured in its truest form and not posed, Sara did an absolute phenomenal job and then some! Just from the little time we had with Sara I can easily tell you this is not just another job to her, this is her PASSION and she shows it by giving her absolute 100% dedication to ensure she gives the bride and groom even more then what they were expecting.Thank you Sara for capturing memories of one of the most beautiful days of my life ❤

Sent on 02/01/2019

Sarah Cecilia Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2200
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000.00
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?

• Chula Vista Chula Vista, CA, 91910 See on map
    (619) 379-2644 (Phone number)
    Location of (Sarah Cecilia Photography)