Nottingham, MD 21236 Map · Phone number

About Sara Reynolds Events

I delight in the details – everything from the overall design of your wedding day to the fine-tuned timeline – it’s my joy to turn your vision into reality and there’s nothing better than seeing my couples perfectly represented in the particulars of their day. I’m passionate about helping my brides and grooms cultivate a meaningful beginning to married life while enjoying a stress-free season of wedding planning.

Follow Sara Reynolds Events on

Sara Reynolds Events 5
Sara Reynolds Events 6
  • Madeline

Madeline · Getting married on 03/08/2020

Professional, Poised and Polished!

Sara was polished, professional and knows exactly what her bride needs and exactly when they need it. Staying cool calm and collected on your wedding day is TOUGH! But Sara reminded me, consistently, that she had this "Maddy, I got this". I let go and let Sara take the wheel. My wedding went off without a hitch, it was perfect even through some hiccups, and Sara handled EVERYTHING with such poise and grace (even things I didn't see, coming she did). It was like she didn't even sweat doing it. If you are looking for a planner to set you at ease, handle your vendors and guests professionally and someone with confidence in what their doing... Sara is your girl!!!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/22/2019

Best choice we made during wedding planning!

I’ve been thinking about how to put into words how amazing Sara is since my wedding. But honestly, I don't know if any combination of words will truly sum up just how outstanding she really is!

From the beginning, I could tell Sara was invested in my wedding. Unlike others I spoke with, she didn’t limit me to a 30-minute opening conversation. She talked with me about my engagement, my work, and just in general how I was feeling. She asked about where I was in the planning process and guided me to what I wanted to see in the end. As odd as it may seem, I didn’t dream about my wedding when I was little and truly wasn’t sure what I thought my wedding day would look like. But with Sara’s help, I can honestly say, it was the best day and I would relive it over and over if I could!

Sara helped me with endless items. She broke down wedding planning into monthly tasks that felt manageable and she would email me to check in each month. She has this amazing ability to instantly make you feel calm when you talk to her. Her balance of seriousness and humor are so perfect in this world of wedding planning. Sara helped with so many items throughout the process from organizing my budget to nailing down my vision for my wedding to putting together timelines for everyone to ensure the day went smoothly.

At times, I can be a control freak and originally struggled with the idea of putting someone else in charge of executing my wedding day. But with Sara, I never questioned it. I had one moment during the wedding day when I got stressed out because I was slightly behind schedule. Sara walked into our hotel room, talked with me about how we were just fine with time and instantly calmed me down. From there, it felt like all of my stress went away and it was the perfect day! And, I will forever be grateful for her having safety pins on hand to rehook the train of my dress after the bustle ripped during our first dance. Knowing I had her in my corner on my wedding day gave me true peace of mind.

If you are considering Sara at all, I cannot recommend her enough! She will do all she can to provide you with the most amazing wedding you could imagine!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Harry · Married on 06/08/2019

Hiring Sara was the BEST decision we made during wedding planning!

Hiring Sara to be our "month of" wedding planner and coordinator was one of the BEST decisions we made during our wedding planning process. She's fantastic, easy going, and in addition to loving her job as a planner, she is also simply a pleasure to work with. She is detail-oriented, knowledgeable about vendors in the DC-MD-VA area, and provided the recommendations for many of the people we hired, including our florist and hair/makeup artists. We were not overly familiar with the Eastern Shore area, but Sara absolutely was and responded to all of our seemingly endless questions in a timely and helpful manner. She is MUCH MORE than a month-of planner, we spoke with Sara via email/phone/text as much as we wanted, and this unlimited conversation was all included in the very affordable price. On the day of our wedding, John and I did not have to do anything but simply enjoy each and every moment. Sara stayed until the end of the night, and even ran all around our 500 acre venue to ensure people/vendors arrived on time -- she truly does it all. You will not regret hiring Sara and her team, they are top notch.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Sara Reynolds Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 250.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists
  • How many planners are on your team? 1