26 Reviews for Sara Reynolds Events

Civil (2)
Military (2)
Destination (1)
26 Sara Reynolds Events Reviews

Sara Reynolds is amazing. We contracted with Sara for a limited package including some vendor selection and contract negotiations, and month of coordinating. My daughter, the bride, and I could not have made it to the wedding day without Sara. Sara is professional, organized, thoughtful, attentive and resourceful. There is no issue that Sara does not know how to plan for or solve. I felt confident that Sara understood the theme/style of wedding and reception that my daughter wanted and helped us achieve it. We had regular check ins with Sara and she was very adept at reducing our stress level, because let's fact it wedding planning is stressful. Sara's focus was making sure that all the details were attended to so that the bride and groom, and parents of the bride could enjoy all of the wedding festivities and Sara delivered with flying colors. I highly recommend Sara for wedding/event planning. Your event/day will be perfect with Sara on your team. I wish I could rate Sara with 10 gold stars, as five is not enough.

Photo for Sara Reynolds Events Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture pamela, 5/19/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Military, Ceremony, Reception

Sara is a total sweetheart. She is incredibly helpful and always goes above and beyond. She made sure my entire day was stress free. All of my vendors also loved how organized she was. Defined recommend her

Profile Picture Amy , 10/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Civil

I have an endless amount of incredible things to say about this sweet girl! First of all, she was the backbone of my entire wedding day! I didn't have to worry about a thing! My parents, bridal party, and all the guest never stressed and got to enjoy my wedding day - that truly made Sara's experience priceless. Too many times are parents/family taking care of things that they should - because they need Sara!! From pesky guests, vendors with complications, and dealing with my momma (all the brides can relate!), she handle everything with so much more grace than I could have!
Secondly, her expertise with planning was a huge help! From the moment Sara & I met up to start going over my vision, logistics, and the budget - she was so realistic! She let me know that having a wedding at home came with its complications and would require more of a budget than we originally planned. She informed me about things I never would have thought of (flow of the day, portable restrooms, catering setup) and handled most of the non pretty stuff for me - what a blessing!
Lastly - Sara has the sweetest soul and made the process so enjoyable for me as a bride. She relaxed me, reminded me that everything would be perfect, and was always there when I needed to hear it. I simply could not have imagined the wedding planning process or my entire wedding day without her. I had the wedding of my dreams because of Sara. She feels more like a friend now and that is so much more than I could have ever hoped for!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Choosing Sara as our wedding planner was by far one of the best decisions we made! I don't think I can adequately explain how much of a difference having Sara as our planner made to us & to our wedding day. My husband & I didn't know what type of wedding we wanted which actually made things a bit more difficult. Sara was a full-service planner for us & was extremely responsive from the time we contacted her. I knew I was always able to contact her whether it was via e-mail, text, or phone. She helped us create a budget and created a Dropbox account so that we could both make changes and stayed updated. Sara helped us figure out what type of wedding we wanted and did numerous hours of research to help us find a venue. She helped us prioritize what was important to us and made sure that our budget reflected that. Not once did I ever feel pressured to spend more than my budget, she always kept the budget in mind and would let me know if an option would be too expensive. I can't take any credit for how beautiful our wedding turned out, that was all Sara. Sara helped us select our vendors (which were amazing) and reviewed contracts for us. Sara kept up correspondence as needed with our other vendors. She attended vendor meetings with me as well as went dress shopping with me. None of my bridesmaids could attend my final dress fitting due to scheduling issues Sara came and learned how to bustle my dress. Before the wedding, Sara created a detailed contact sheet and timeline for us as well as our vendors. During our final venue walkthrough, the head of catering commented that Sara was extremely organized & a pleasure to work with. Sara ran two rehearsals for us since our venue wasn't available for an evening rehearsal with our whole wedding party. She took care of any issues that arose on the day of our wedding & kept everything running smoothly and on time. She is the absolute best and we would highly recommend her! She went above &beyond with every aspect of our wedding

Profile Picture elizabeth, 10/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception

I truly can't begin to say how wonderful Sara is. She gave me the ability to completely "unplug" the day of my wedding, and I couldn't be more grateful to her for giving me the opportunity to relax and enjoy my day 100%. Everyone kept saying that I seemed so calm, but that was actually solely thanks to Sara taking all the stress off of my plate (if anything went wrong that day, I still have no clue), and doing it all with the demeanor of someone who was watching a netflix show, or taking a bubble bath.

Sara was our "month of" planner, but really, she was so, so much more than that. She went above and beyond the call of duty from day 1. She jumped in to start helping with vendors and planning immediately, well before the 30 day mark. She was funny and sweet, and both myself and my husband felt so comfortable having her around and entrusting our wedding details to her. In fact, I think we used the term "best money we could have spent" atleast ten times in reference to things Sara handled for us and helped us with.

I can't say enough good things about Sara and her team, including but not limited to: running all day of coordination, as well as all vendor communications prior to the wedding, keeping our schedule and planning in check (she had everything handled weeks before the wedding that would have taken me so much time on my own), running to my hotel room to search for shoe covers when mine broke, and helping my fiancee plan the perfect surprise cake (

Profile Picture Allison, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

My husband and I used Sara’s “month-of” wedding planning package and it was worth every penny. She was very responsive to all emails and texts and our few FaceTime meetings (we live in New York) were so helpful in explaining exactly what we wanted for our wedding and for Sara to ask questions about items we hadn’t thought of yet. Sara drafted an incredibly detailed timeline and left us plenty of time to review and make changes before sending it out to all vendors. She took care of vendor confirmations and scheduling deliveries in the weeks leading up to the wedding. From the moment we got to rehearsal on Friday afternoon, I was able to let go of any and all planning worries and left it in her capable hands. We were able to enjoy every moment of our wedding knowing that she and her assistants were taking care of everything from the cake delivery to moving flower arrangements from the ceremony to the reception. Sara also checked in with Kyle and I throughout the night to make sure we had everything we needed, as well as smoothly making any necessary changes to the timeline as the day/night went on. I highly recommend Sara, especially for the month-of services if you have most of your planning underway!

Profile Picture Callie, 5/13/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception

From the first conversation I had with Sara, I knew she was going to be an amazing Wedding Planner. She is organized, timely, and efficient. She genuinely cares about her clients which makes the entire planning process extremely enjoyable, not to mention she can turn your wedding vision into reality. Anytime I had a question or needed a second opinion, I knew I could count on Sara to provide me with honest feedback and help me tackle any problem. She is like a Wedding Planning Ninja! Thank you again Sara for all your help to make our wedding day so special and perfect!

Profile Picture Ally, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception

Seriously, Sara is amazing. I used Sara as our day of coordinator and planning for the last few months. I came to realize that planning a wedding in Annapolis when I live in California (and have no family in Annapolis) is quite a daunting task. How am I supposed to see the flowers?? And decide where to put everything in the venue when I've only seen in once?? Oh, and planning a ceremony at the Naval Academy Chapel is SO intimidating. There's so much you need - what if I forget something?! Nope. Not with Sara. She'll find out exactly what you need, remind you to get it, reach out to all of your vendors and keep it all organized, and give you the ability to just enjoy the process without the stress. By the way, no bride should ever create a wedding timeline - leave that to the professionals! They know the deal and have seen it done and it will be WAY better than anything you could come up with. There is so much more behind the scenes work than you could ever imagine. I knew that I didn't want to spend my wedding day thinking about logistics. Hiring Sara was the best decision I made. It's so important to remember the real reason of the wedding - marrying your favorite person and celebrating with all of your other favorite people! Sara really allows you to do that. If anything went wrong on the wedding day, I truly had no idea. Sara had it taken care of long before I would have ever found out about it. She changed the timeline as the night went on to make sure that it all flowed perfectly and her changes were spot on. She knew when it was time to end dinner and start the party and just got it done. I can't tell you how much I appreciated everything that her and her team did. She's the best.

Profile Picture Becca, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Destination, Military

Sara is a wonderful wedding planner, and top-notch coordinator on the day-of. I had a lot of big dreams for my wedding, and without Sara it could not have been possible. She helped me develop my vision and shared her opinions on what would work best, but always let me make the final decisions. Most importantly, made sure everything came together on the wedding day so that I could enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime event. Planning a wedding is so much work, and it is difficult to do on your own when you work full time. She took a lot of my stress away and I trusted her to put out any fires that popped up during the planning process, and on the wedding day. She came to my home several times to help me package favors, put together signage, and review the plans. I cannot recommend her highly enough. It's worth the investment to have a planner who puts in the effort to understand your vision, pays attention to important details so you don't have to, and makes sure that you have any leftover cake in your room!

Profile Picture Brett, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Sara was AMAZING! Her quality of service is Top Notch! She was there to answer my many questions and concerns. Her responsiveness was excellent. It was wonderful to have her communicate with all of my vendors. She created a timeline that made everything run much smoother. Sara's is SOOO WORTH every penny spent. We got married in 6 months so there was a lot to get done quickly. She provided so much insight and helped us book a venue that we loved and suggested special details. She helped us work within our budget to make what we wanted to come true. Sara met with me and my husband multiple times to go over details, planning, ect. Booking Sara was one of the best decisions I made in my wedding planning process. You won't regret it!

Profile Picture User6535454, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists

Sara is an amazing day of wedding planner and person. At our first meeting, her bubbly and friendly personality made us feel like we were talking to an old friend. Throughout the planning process, she was always available to provide advice/feedback. She helped me find an amazing rental decor vendor (last minute) and helped me refine my vision for the wedding favors/escort cards. As we got closer to our date, I was emailing her at least 2x a day. I gave her a pretty hefty list of things to do and boxes of DIY decorations to set up and she executed everything perfectly. I was so happy when I arrived at the venue and saw everything set up the way I envisioned it. If you're looking for someone with wedding planning expertise and a heart of gold, look no further than Sara!

Profile Picture Alicia, 10/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Sara is absolutely amazing!! My wedding was in September and everything went perfectly thanks to Sara. I used Sara's Month-of-Coordination and she went above and beyond to ensure everything about the wedding went smoothly. She is extremely well organized and detail orientated. Her responsiveness is top-notch. She created a day of timeline and sent it out to all my vendors, which was a huge help. Additionally, she ensured everyone stuck to the timeline and delivered final payments/tips to all our vendors. At every meeting with my venue or caterer she took detailed notes and would send them to me within 48 hours. We also had a guest show up the day of the wedding without sending in an RSVP and Sara handled it seamlessly. She did not leave one detail for me to stress about on my wedding day. I really cannot praise Sara enough for all the time and effort she put into my wedding. My husband still has not stopped raving about Sara's services! I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Profile Picture Elyse, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Sara was simply wonderful. She was available at a moment's notice and she was very positive throughout the whole process. Sara let us take the lead on what we wanted, but she also offered amazing suggestions when she knew that we needed a little help in deciding certain aspects our big day. We were determined to enjoy our day and to remain relaxed during this process, and Sara helped us to do just that! As far as we will ever know, our day was perfect because Sara took care of any and all behind the scenes snags that we will never ever know about. We HIGHLY recommend that you hire Sara to ensure that your day is a celebration of love, family, and fun- just as it should be!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Sara was such a wonderful person to work with. She was very helpful as our month-of wedding coordinator! She went above and beyond when helping us. Our original wedding venue closed a month before our wedding so of course we had a lot of last minute changes. She basically helped us plan a whole new wedding and made sure everything was prepared. She helped us stay organized and our wedding turned out better than we could have ever expected given the circumstances! We were so happy to have her there to help us. We would recommend her to any couple preparing for their wedding.

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Sara was in helping turn our St. Michaels, MD wedding into an absolute fairy tale. From the first time I spoke with her, she instantly understood our style, how we wanted to prioritize our big day (including the must-haves and the aspirational-wants), and -- on personal level -- connected with us in a genuine and caring way. Sara helped keep us on track in the months leading up to our wedding, including coordinating with vendors and thinking of all the details and to-dos we otherwise might have overlooked. We knew Sara was amazing from the start, but this was never more realized than in the three days leading up to our wedding. Hurricane Hermine (yes, a hurricane!) was threatening to cancel our outdoor wedding on the Chesapeake Bay with 4+ inches of rain and 50mph mind. Sara worked tirelessly and late into the night to negotiate backup venues and alternative arrangements with our vendors. As it turned out, the storm passed over us and we were blessed with sunny skies and 75 degree weather, but it is no understatement to say that our wedding would not have been what it was without Sara. She made sure every detail and design were in place and perfect, which allowed us to fully soak in every beautiful moment of our wedding day. If I could give Sara 10 stars I would. Truly, hiring her will be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding.

Profile Picture Bettina, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Sara came on as our wedding planner after we had already been engaged for a year, with 6 months to go until our wedding. At this time, we were behind on just about any aspect you can possibly be behind on. While meeting deadlines was not something we were great at, Sara made sure we got back on track and locked down vendors as the big day approached (and was patient with our slow email responses or major choices). Sara had great recommendations for vendors when we didn't even know where to start!

On the day of our wedding, Sara made sure everything went off without a hitch. Sara developed an excellent wedding day schedule, was flexible when a few things didn't go quite as planned before the ceremony, and interfaced with all of the vendors to keep the show rolling smoothly without troubling us. Sara truly is the reason we had a perfect wedding day. The craziest part is our wedding day was Sara's birthday! She worked our wedding instead of celebrating with her family and friends, something we will be forever grateful for!

Profile Picture Lura, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Where to even start... Sara was the BEST investment for our wedding day. We had already decided on all of the big ticket items before I even considered finding a day-of coordinator. Sara was recommended by another coordinator who I met through a styled shoot.

My only complaint about the wedding planning process was in thinking that I could handle everything myself, I didn't find Sara sooner. If I had thought about getting a coordinator from the very beginning, I would have saved myself months of anxiety and quite a few arguments with family members.

Sara and I met a few times prior to the wedding for coffee to go over my vision for the day, and we talked via text or email pretty regularly and she was quick in answering any questions I had. Sara also handled our ceremony rehearsal and everything we needed the day of the wedding, including going out to get water for the bridal party before the caterer arrived, and making sure I had food and a drink in my hand at all times. If anything went wrong the day of the wedding, I had no idea because Sara handled everything so efficiently.

My husband and I turned to each other multiple times during the reception and even after the wedding and said how grateful we were that Sara was there, because we would have had no idea what to do without her. After I hired her for day-of coordination, a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders and our wedding day was absolutely perfect, no doubt because of her.

My suggestion to any brides reading this, soon after you get engaged, start looking for a full wedding coordinator, or at least a day-of coordinator, and you will NOT be disappointed in any way by hiring Sara.

Sara: Good luck with full-time planning and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 7/5/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Civil

If I could give Sara 6 stars, I would! We went with Sara's full service package and boy was it full service! Sara looked up vendors for us and then sent us all their pertinent information so we could just sit there and choose, she set up a budget and check list for us, she met with us numerous times, she got me coffee numerous times, she worked with my mother when I was getting stressed out about some of our, we'll call differences of opinions, and she created a gorgeous day for us! I told Sara that I wanted an indoor elegant forest and she seriously made my reception look like an elegant indoor forest! In my wildest dreams I didn't think she would be able to create the vision that was in my head but she did that and more! All of the vendors that she found for us were great, and she did all of the communication back and forth with them for us! The dreaded phone tag with multiple vendors was not something we had to worry about! Sara met with us as many times as we needed, we had her number and email address and she was great about getting back to us whenever we had a question. Sara is part planner, part therapist, part wedding language translator, part creative director! She made sure everything ran smoothly (seriously, I didn't feel like I had to worry about anything on my wedding day) and she made sure we had a great time at our own wedding! The best decision someone could make after finding the right partner to marry, is to then hire Sara to plan the wedding!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/18/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception

When I was looking for a wedding planner I came across Sara. I loved the look of her website and everything she had on her profile really spoke to me. I initially hired her part time, but realized two weeks in that I wanted her as my full time planner. She has the closest relationships with the best vendors, is very attentive to detail, is the most responsive person I know, works harder than anyone I know, and wants perfection for your day. To say that perfection is what was accomplished is an understatement. I had the best wedding and had so much fun doing it with Sara. I would hire two of Sara if I ever did it again. She is the absolute best!!!!!

Profile Picture melanie, 5/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I really thought I could plan my wedding on my own (wrong). Couldn't be that hard right (wrong)? I had support from my fiance and parents, but they were happy to take a backseat and let me do my thing. I had booked my venue, photographer and caterer, and everyone seemed to be encouraging me to at least look into a day-of coordinator. My photographer Brittany Thomas recommended Sara. As someone just starting out in the wedding planning business, she was eager and affordable, so I figured hiring her would be a little gift for myself. What I got was a full on start to finish planner, and the biggest value for the money spent. For nearly a whole year I was able to text or email her any questions or concerns I had and get a quick thoughtful response. She was conscious and respectful of my budget. We shared a dropbox with a great budget tool, invite manager, tabs for various vendor info, etc.
A few examples of her great work: When I had no idea how to find a hair/makeup vendor to come to our venue, Sara looked up about 6 and made a full spreadsheet with their prices, services, extra fees, and links to wedding wire reviews. When I decided I wanted to use my mom's veil but needed to bleach it to get to the right shade of white, she looked up and sent me articles about safe methods to try (and I was successful!). She sat with me through my florist appointment until we came up with everything I wanted, then skillfully managed the disaster of finding out that my future MIL was allergic to the greenery I picked out. Even when I was too full of ideas or anxieties she was able to talk me down to a more reasonable state of mind.
She is friendly and professional, driven and responsible. My ceremony and reception were stunning- and any time I looked on the verge of getting stressed (family portraits is like herding cats FYI) she made me breath, and had my glass of wine right there at the ready.
Do yourself a favor, hire this woman.

Profile Picture Kate, 10/11/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists

Having Sara as my wedding planner was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. She was always there when I needed her which allowed me to fully enjoy my big day. I knew no matter what was thrown at her she would handle it with ease. I got a million compliments the day after my wedding but the one that stood out the most was that people said it was the most organized wedding they had ever went to. From the ceremony to the reception Sara did not miss a beat. Her number one priority was my happiness and honestly I don't know what I would have done without her that day or the entire planning process. If I have any advice for future brides it would be to hire her NOW before she books up!

Profile Picture User5558024, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our day would not have been what it was without Sara.

From the moment I met her, I knew I had found the right person for the job. Sara immediately responded to me after I reached out. Despite knowing we were only two months out she was ready to hit the ground running. Sara is direct and honest. She is full of positivity and enthusiasm. Even under pressure, she manages the details, big or small, flawlessly! We had a few challenging vendors that made planning less than enjoyable. The minute we started working with Sara she assumed responsibility and, like an absolute professional, made sure our vision was executed exactly. She reassured my husband and I that things were under control and our biggest job was to enjoy our time together - which I am so grateful for.

To say Sara went above and beyond her duties is an understatement. She met with my husband and I on several occasions to go over the details and make sure she completely understood what we wanted for our day. She made recommendations, introduced herself to our vendors, and took the reins seamlessly. Our vendors appreciated how organized she was and that they could go to her for anything and know that we were on the same page. She thinks about the overall event production which is essential. From start to finish she makes sure it is taken care of. We so appreciate all of the hard work Sara put into our day right down to staying late and checking-in the next day.

It is obvious that Sara loves what she does and her passion is evident in everything she did for our wedding. Our day was beautiful and unforgettable thanks to Sara and we cannot recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/10/15, 13 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We originally contacted Sara because we were looking for someone to be a day-of coordinator. My wife and I had almost all of our major vendors booked so we had done a lot of the hard work already. After meeting with Sara, we realized that there was still a ton for us to do and she did a great job of guiding us to the perfect wedding day.

Leading up to the wedding, Sara took over communications with all of the vendors so that everyone was in the loop. In the weeks and months leading up to the wedding, Sara was able to help us stay on track. She helped get last-minute estimates, planned our day-of timeline, made sure vendors knew all of the details, and helped us plan our decorations. Her knowledge of weddings and vendors was invaluable. She gave tons of great recommendations.

When the big day finally came, Sara really showed her skill. She did a FANTASTIC job of decorating the venue. We had tons of materials we had created (centerpieces, favors, etc) and she made them look awesome. My wife did not have to worry about a thing and it was great. As the day got going, Sara made sure everything moved smoothly. She kept in communications with the caterers, venue, dj, and more. Everything happened on time, family was where they were supposed to be, and the photographers knew what they needed to be doing. Without Sara, things would have been a mess. The burden would have fallen on my wife and I, and family to keep the show running. My wife and I were able to COMPLETELY enjoy the day. If anything went wrong, we still don't know about it because Sara took care of everything. She also took care of cleanup and made sure gifts were secured, things we wanted to keep were taken home, trash was taken care, and vendors were out on time.

It was truly the perfect day and we would absolutely recommend Sara to anyone looking for a coordinator.

Profile Picture Brian, 6/6/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

When my wife and I set out to plan our wedding we had grand visions of conquering the planning process all by ourselves. We figured, “how hard could it really be?” Then we met Sara Reynolds and our lives were forever changed. I don’t mean to lay it on too thick, but she was absolutely incredible! Taking what turned out to be somewhat of a flimsy outline, Sara brought our vision to life. She asked questions we hadn’t even considered and focused on details we would have never thought of in a million years. We are positively convinced that our wedding would not have run as smoothly as it did, had we not decided to hire Sara.

There are two parts to coordinating a wedding: pre-planning and day-of. Sara excels at both! Prior to the day, Sara was invaluable when it came to coordinating vendors, laying out the reception, creating the perfect schedule, and everything in between. Then on the big day, she provided a comprehensive approach that ensured a flawless production of the day’s events. From setup to breakdown, Sara orchestrated a remarkable day that we were more than proud to host.

When we first met Sara she boasted that, on our wedding day, she would focus on everything else so that we could focus on each other. She delivered on her promise tenfold and we could not have been happier with the job that she did. Both my wife and I had an amazing day that we will remember forever. Sara played an immensely important role in the beauty of our day and we would recommend her without hesitation to any couple that is looking to plan the perfect wedding!

Profile Picture Kevin, 5/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Sara was easily one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding. We were on the fence about hiring a wedding planner since we were paying for a lot of the wedding ourselves, but I'm so glad we did. She was worth every penny and more. From the day we hired her, she proved invaluable. She kept in contact with vendors so we knew everything was going according to plan. She had amazing and adorable ideas when we were stumped on what to do for certain details. She really listened to what we wanted and made sure we got it. She made schedules and timelines and checklists. She made the wedding planning process a breeze and kept our stress levels low.

The weekend before the wedding, we were feeling great. Everything was set for us to have a perfect wedding, and we could relax. But then things got crazy. Our wedding was planned to be in Baltimore City. The Monday before the wedding, there were riots in the streets, a city-wide curfew was enacted, and a State of Emergency was put into place. We had to move the wedding with 5 days to go! We found a new venue outside of the city, and Sara went to work ... again. She contacted vendors, redid timelines, talked me down from panic. She made sure everything would be perfect and kept us sane. We could not have done it without her. And the day of the wedding, she was there to make sure everything was in order, keeping us on schedule and making sure my husband and I didn't have to worry about anything and could simply enjoy our amazing wedding. She planned a perfect wedding in 5 days! I'm pretty sure that makes her Superman. I would hire her over and over again.

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/2/15, 7 Reviews