Sanford Flower Shop

• ART among the FLOWERS

16 Reviews for Sanford Flower Shop

• Natalie

Natalie Bowen · Married on 11/01/2019

Everything I could have asked for!

Working with the Sanford flower shop was an incredible experience. They communicated so well with us and Janet went above and beyond for my husband and I. I really couldn’t recommend them more!

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha Oates · Married on 10/19/2019

The best flower shop

I don't even know where to begin! Jane at Sanford Flower Shop did a phenomenal job seeing our vision with us and covering every last single detail. Jane thought of everything and executed it perfectly. No detail was overlooked, she sourced flowers naturally colored in the scheme we wanted and went above and beyond. There literally are not words great enough to describe just how happy we were with Sanford Flower Shop for our big day! Thank you to everyone at Sanford Flower Shop for all your hard work!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Lauren · Married on 05/03/2019

Great vendor!

I had a smaller budget for flowers and Jane from the Sanford Flower Shop was able to work with me. Since my budget was smaller, I wanted to do the centerpieces myself. My cousin works at a flower shop in Colorado, so she knew how to do bouquets and boutonnières. I was planning on buying the flowers for what I was going to DIY online, but Jane offered to order them for me. This helped a lot, as I knew the flowers in my bouquet (that the Sanford Flower Shop did) would match.
    Jane helped me to figure out exactly what I needed to purchase and the pricing on what they did I thought was very good!
    The Sanford Flower Shop did my bouquet, my husbands boutonnière, and the arrangements for the church. Everything came out lovely!
    Sanford Flower Shop has excellent customer service, beautiful arrangements, and quality flowers.

Sent on 06/14/2019

• 209 E Commercial St Sanford, 32771 See on map
    8007715190 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Sanford Flower Shop)