Sandiemac Artistry LLC.

Euclid, OH View map Visit website

SandieMac Artistry is a bridal makeup artistry company based in Cleveland, Ohio. This makeup artist specializes in providing airbrush makeup for brides and bridal parties of all skin tones and textures. This professional will work with your ideas, dreams, and wedding vision, achieving the perfect makeup look for your special day.

This licensed makeup artist offers on-site services to apply your makeup at your home, bridal suite, or hotel. SandieMac Artistry provides makeup services to brides, bridal parties, and men for men’s grooming services. Makeup packages include a trial session in order to help you realize your wedding vision, and all packages include false lashes. Other makeup services include:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Wedding party makeup
  • Black-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$175

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup
Men's Grooming
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Rachel H. Married on 06/20/2020

Sandra is Wonderful!

My sisters and I hired Sandra to do airbrush make up for my wedding. We were all extremely happy with her work! She listened to what we wanted and was able to do more “natural” make up since we aren’t used to wearing very much. She was easy to communicate with, very friendly, and had a calm and collected demeanor. We would definitely recommend her!

Sandiemac Artistry LLC.'s reply:

Rachel thank you soooo much!! I truly enjoyed my time with your family!! Best of everything to you all!
  • Cathy
    Cathy S. Married on 06/01/2019

Very professional 👍

I will definitely seek Sandra's services again. I loved the final look. Thanks Sandra.
  • MacKenzie
    Mackenzie B. Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding Make-up

Sandra is amazing I looked beuatiful on my wedding day because of her! I’m the type of person that bawls their eyes out and is overly emotional so I was worried when the tears started that my make up would run and I would look a hot mess. Not with Sandra, I’ve truly never felt so beautiful, even after bawling my eyes out I looked flawless as if my make up had just been applied! The mothers and bridesmaids also had their make up done by Sandra and loved it! Sandra is professional, super sweet, honest, and above all you see the passion she has for this art. She listened to my every want and need and I couldn’t have asked for a better make up artist. Highly recommend you book her for you wedding, you won’t be disappointed!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Euclid, Ohio Euclid, OH, 44132
Location of (Sandiemac Artistry LLC.)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding