Fredericksburg, VA 22406 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Samantha Martin - photographer

Samantha Martin is a wedding a portrait photographer serving the nova area - also travels to eastern NC frequently.

Follow Samantha Martin - photographer on

Samantha Martin - photographer 6
Samantha Martin - photographer 7
  • Jordan

Jordan · Getting married on 06/26/2020

I found Samantha Martin on Facebook. Her photographs were so wonderful. It seemed like every moment she captured perfectly! So I knew I wanted her to photograph my wedding. We ended up doing an engagement shoot, bridal shoot, as well as my wedding. I came to rely on her judgement and it always paid off BIG TIME! Every time I reviewed my photos I was so overwhelmed with the result, and still am as I look back on them frequently! I could not have asked for someone who was easier to work with or more talented. Not only that but due to the fact that my husband and I are in the military we have hectic schedules This never deterred Samantha, she was always flexible. I could go on and on, but at the end of the day what will be left of your wedding will be the photos. You want someone to do it right and she will!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Amanda · Married on 06/22/2019

Samantha stole my heart from her initial email. She has this beautiful newsletter she sends you with tons of information about her, her family, and her business. She pays attention to details, appreciates the sentimental - which is so important to me, and wants you to be so happy with her product. We did the full wedding service including album from her. With this you receive an engagement session and our photos were absolutely amazing, truly captured our love and romance. The wedding pictures we have received so far are just stunning. The special touch of sending us a thank you box the week of our wedding was exactly what I needed as the stress of wedding day was coming.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Emily Westbrook · Married on 04/06/2019

Exceptional

Samantha was an amazing asset to our wedding and an incredibly accommodating person. She not only took gorgeous pictures and had them available to us in a timely manner, but she also made sure to remind us of everything we needed to set up for the big day. My husband and I can not recommend Samantha highly enough for anyone getting married in the DMV area!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Samantha Martin - photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,505.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,307.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Real Weddings