Engagement
Shoot included

About Samantha Chavez Photography

Fun lifestyle photos to tell the story of your big day!

My name is Samantha, thank you for visiting my page!  I absolutely LOVE what I do!  Capturing the special moments on your wedding day brings me unimaginable happiness!  I am a mom of 3 beautiful children, a wife, a photographer, and a homemaker.  I love to travel was much as I can. I also work weekends (when I'm not busy photographing a wedding) at the St Paul Hotel, it's job I enjoy especially because I love to watch the wedding festivities each weekend.  I started my business as a hobby because it was something I was passionate about, it's brought me great pleasure to watch it grow into so much more!

I strongly believe you should be able to afford quality wedding photos and a friendly wedding photographer without breaking the bank.   I keep things as light and fun as possible during our time together, I truly believe you will look your best when you are just being natural!  I capture the day as it unfolds and add in posing as needed or desired.  It's important to me that you are able to enjoy this special occasion without stressing about your photos!

All packages include:

• Complimentary Engagement Session (Except package A)
  • Online private gallery
  • Digital Downloadable Images
  • Printing rights for your entire gallery
  • The most personalized experience you dream of!

I service weddings in the St Paul/Minneapolis metro area but am willing to travel! I have a designated second photographer that works with me whenever he is needed to help me capture the most important moments!

For more package information please contact me on my website or fill out the contact form.
I look forward to hearing from you!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Wedding Portraits (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)

We are enjoyed our cooperation with Samantha. Love our engagement and wedding photos. Thank you very much. We wish that your business continues to develop and was successful.

Photo of Samantha Chavez Photography in Saint Paul Park, MN
Photo of Samantha Chavez Photography in Saint Paul Park, MN
Profile Picture Lesia, 11/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Samantha is hands down the best decision I made for my wedding. I was definitely that overly skeptical bride regarding most all decisions for my wedding, but my photos were definitely the scariest. I mean, these are photos I will share with my children, grandchildren, and will look back and cherish forever. I wanted that perfect "picture-esk" moment, yet to capture the true uniqueness of our relationship and she did not disappoint!! Samantha was super great about getting pictures of our personalities and as far as being flexible, she was the best. Thank you so so much from the bottom of hearts!! - The Nelsons

Profile Picture Branda, 9/16/17, 1 Review

Engagement Photos

15 Photos

1736 dixon Drive, Saint Paul Park, MN 55071   See On Map
651-307-4568 (phone)
Samantha Chavez Photography is a wedding photographer from Minnesota servicing weddings throughout the local area, including St Paul, Minneapolis, and Woodbury. Samantha Chavez Photography is a professional Photographer that has been part of the Minnesota wedding industry since 2015 specializing in wedding lifestyle, journalistic photography.