Samantha Chavez Photography Reviews

13 Reviews for Samantha Chavez Photography

Samantha Chavez Photography 1
Samantha Chavez Photography 2

Adrienne · Married on 05/26/2018

Samantha’s pictures blew me away. My husband and I went into the engagement pictures thinking it would be nice to have one decent one, but we didn’t really need them. After spending an hour and a half with Samantha, we were very excited about seeing our engagement pictures. She would send out sneak peeks within the first few days and they blew me away. The whole process was so casual and she caught the whole essence of my husband and I. Wedding day was similar. She was so easy to work with and so nice. The sneak peeks were so wonderful and then she made a little YouTube video capturing the nightlights of the day! Made me cry :) I’m so excited to see all of the pictures that she captured of the rest of the wedding day!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2018

Worth every penny ! We went with the biggest package and have zero regrets! Sam was amazing!! So friendly and fun to be around! She worked with my massive bridal party (36 people) from 8 am to 2am!! I strongly recommend her for any occasion!!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Lesia · Married on 11/29/2017

We are enjoyed our cooperation with Samantha. Love our engagement and wedding photos. Thank you very much. We wish that your business continues to develop and was successful.

Sent on 12/21/2017
    Samantha Chavez Photography 3
    Samantha Chavez Photography 4

Branda · Married on 09/16/2017

Samantha is hands down the best decision I made for my wedding. I was definitely that overly skeptical bride regarding most all decisions for my wedding, but my photos were definitely the scariest. I mean, these are photos I will share with my children, grandchildren, and will look back and cherish forever. I wanted that perfect "picture-esk" moment, yet to capture the true uniqueness of our relationship and she did not disappoint!! Samantha was super great about getting pictures of our personalities and as far as being flexible, she was the best. Thank you so so much from the bottom of hearts!! - The Nelsons

Sent on 10/09/2017

John · Married on 07/08/2017

Samantha did a super job on our wedding. Would highly recommend! Will call and uses her wonderful service in the future for special life events!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/06/2016

We were beyond thrilled and thankful with our pictures! Her work speaks for itself.

Nicole · Married on 06/18/2016

Amazing work. Awesome lady. She did our wedding nothing but overjoyed with our experience.

Michelle · Married on 06/04/2016

She captured our special day incredibly! So many shots to see and some amazing photos of all our guests.

Sent on 12/17/2017

jocelyn · Married on 10/14/2015

She took photos of, not our wedding, but the day we left Minnesota to sail down to New Orleans and then around the world. She met us on the dock and took pictures as all our loved ones came down, hung on and around the boat, drank champagne and we said goodbye to everything and everyone we know and love. They are beautiful pictures that I will cherish forever. She was professional and warm and creative and having her there was a dream. And worth way more then she charged us! If I ever do have a wedding, I know who I'm calling!!

Dena · Married on 09/21/2013

Samantha has been taking photos of my two sons for the past three years. She is flexible with her schedule for us since we live two hours away. The boys LOVE smiling for her! She brings along props to her outdoor sessions and has great backgrounds and props for her indoor sessions too.

Jennifer · Married on 05/14/2011

Sam is the best. She captures moments not just takes pictures. We have done family pics the last 3 years and they are awesome and we get so many compliments.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Roni · Married on 06/05/2010

Sam is fabulous. She is the greatest and most dependable photographer I know. I would soooooooooo highly recommend her for any of your photography needs. I can't say enough good things about a fabulous friend, wife, mother, sister, daughter, and most of all photographer.