Sam Stroud Photography

Lynchburg, VA View map

These are some of the things I love, outside of taking your picture...

I love my wife Jill, she is so hot.
I love my sons Brody and Emory
I love the Redskins
I love Chipotle
I love people who are in love
twitter is in all of us
I love portraits
I love t shirts
making people laugh makes my insides warm
I love to call my friend Jake, Jayhawk
I shoot videos of my clients... and my sons... a lot...
I love shooting weddings
I love music, I am obsessed with it
I love my family and my wife's family
i love my iPhone a bit much.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

4.7 out of 5 rating

Haley F. Married on 09/26/2020

The dreamiest photos!

We are beyond impressed with Sam Stroud and his team, particularly RJ and Tyler. We hired them as our wedding photographers for our Sept 26 wedding and we would recommend them to anyone and everyone. We just got the photo album back and we are truly blown away. Sam really listened to what we wanted- traditional shots mixed with some dramatic shots (b & w film, cropped, candid) and wow did his team execute. RJ and Tyler were so much fun to work with and were giving off the best energy from the moment we stepped foot at the venue through our final farewell. You could tell that they were both eager to capture our special day perfectly, and their passion and talent really come out in the photos. They were so easy to work with and I wish we had the opportunity to do it again! The picture quality/ lighting/ angles in each and every picture are incredible, and we truly feel like we get to relive the day over and over again just looking at them. I really can鈥檛 express how amazing this team is and how in love we are with the wedding album. There are a ton of photographers out there but I鈥檓 telling you these guys are insanely talented and will exceed all of your expectations. Thank you for your kindness, professionalism, and for the beautiful photos that we will treasure for a lifetime. -Haley & Jeff
    Anna Z. Married on 10/04/2019

Absolutely incredible team!

Sam Stroud and his team RJ and Adam were absolutely fantastic! Not only was Sam an amazing photographer he also stepped in on many occasions and helped in the moment. When I was running behind he simply came up and informed me we were running just a few minutes late and told me exactly what to do and how we would make everything work. He was there whenever we needed him and went above and beyond. His team was super flexible and easy to work with. They were there every time we turned around capturing every moment. They were extremely nice, approachable, professional, and just overall a great group of guys to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend their services.
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 08/24/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Sam & his team are rockstars

Hands. Down. Sam and RJ are the best photographers EVER. They perfectly captured our big day and are 100% worth every penny. My husband and I cannot get over just how amazing our photos are - they truly capture the joy and love that you felt on our wedding day. We have already framed multiple photos and are getting an album to display because there are just too many great shots to look over. Sam was a dream to work with on the wedding day, keeping us on track, and knowing just which shots to capture wonderful moments. Our wedding day was overcast for much of the day and we didn't think we'd have time to get a sunset shoot in, so Sam spent extra time with us at our first look ceremony to make up for it. However, at just the right time, the clouds broke and Sam pulled us outside during the sunset - only to capture the most breathtaking images I've ever seen. His work is second to none and you will not regret hiring him. Thank you, Sam!
  • illustration stars

9 photos 路 06/19/2021
  • Ryan & Katey
    30 photos 路 10/03/2016

Love Is In The Air Love Is In The Air Wedding Caterers

Sam's the man! You will be thrilled with Sam Stroud Photography - absolutely beautiful work and a great guy on top of that. He has a way of capturing the moments that you will cherish for a lifetime and missed on your wedding day.

1213 Commerce St Lynchburg, VA, 24504
4342095366

All day every day!
Location of (Sam Stroud Photography)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding