Naperville, IL 60563 Map · Phone number

About Sally O'Donnell Photography

Sally O'Donnell Photography is the husband and wife team made up of Sally and Nick O'Donnell. Though we are based in Naperville, IL, just outside of Chicago, we work across the country and world.

We shoot weddings with a journalistic eye, trying to capture the singular moments in our couples' days. Email us if you'd like to get a cup of coffee and talk about your day!

wedidng moments chicago
chicago wedding photographer
chicago wedding photographer
getting ready 205 of 252
Sally O'Donnell Photography
bridesmaids helping bride into dress
chicago wedding moment
midwestern wedding moments
naperville wedding moments
Sally O'Donnell Photography
wedding moments in the midwest
wedding stories
weddings moments
wedidng moments chicago
dffc68ec9df0f55f 1433443184084 ceremony 178 of 411
ceremony 178 of 411

10 Reviews for Sally O'Donnell Photography

Benjamin · Married on 05/28/2017

Sally and Nick are amazing. After just a few minutes of speaking with Sally during our first meeting, my wife and I immediately knew she would be the perfect person to shoot out wedding. We went on to do engagement pictures with her and her husband Nick in addition to the wedding itself. I literally couldn't find a bad thing to say about them. They go far above and beyond the standard role of wedding photographers and pick up slack wherever they see it. On the day of the wedding, they not only produced incredible images beyond what I ever hoped for, but they stepped in in so many auxiliary ways, that we had people telling us how great Sally, our wedding planner was! We had a wedding planner who did a wonderful job, and those comments are not a slight against her, merely a testament to all the ways in which Sally and Nick stepped up during the day of the wedding to become invaluable assets to making sure everything ran smoothly while also being the incredible photographers they are. The images came back after just a couple of weeks and we were absolutely stunned. Sally has such an incredible eye for staging, editing, and capturing real, beautiful moments (while still managing to make you look great)! We've gone on to become friends with Sally and Nick, and try to hang out as much as we can. They are so kind and to their core, goodhearted people. They are easy to talk to, selfless, hard working, and fun to be around. All of these great character traits continue to shine through beyond the context of a vendor and a paying customer. If you are able to book Sally as your photographer, I personally guarantee you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Tom · Married on 10/16/2016

Absolutely incredible!!!

My fiance and I are currently working with Sally for our wedding and engagement photos.

We just got our engagement album back and it is better than we could have possibly asked for.

Not only are the pictures stunning, but Sally is a delight! She confidently directs the shoot in a way that eliminates the awkwardness that can come with posing. Within 5 minutes of arriving at the location, all nervousness was gone.

I cannot reccomend Sally enough.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Katia · Married on 08/06/2016

Like many of the other reviews, I really cannot say enough good things about Sally! 100% recommend!!! I found Sally on Instagram, a bit of a departure from my usual fact-checking way of doing things. But, I was instantly drawn into her style, and ability to capture couples at their best. Fast forward a year, and we just got our wedding pictures back. Like our engagement photos, they capture us in those hard-to-miss moments of laughter when we're relaxed and enjoying the moment, enjoying each other. It doesn't hurt that every single one is GORGEOUS. A couple more things that contributed to the "Duh" 5-star rating here... 1) Sally has always been uber responsive- she responds within less than 24 hours, often within less than half a day, which is great when there are lots of details to hash out. She goes above and beyond in answering questions, and making suggestions (such as locations, what to wear, etc.) 2) She & Nick seamlessly integrated themselves into our wedding on the day of- they're fun and personable and there was never the "hey what's that girl/guy doing sticking the camera in my face" moment. It felt like we were hanging out with friends 3) While I had a super detailed-day of timeline, I never once looked at it. Sally kept the entire bridal party on schedule, and got all of the shots we wanted without wearing everyone out. 4) Have I mentioned all of the beautiful photos? You get access to all of them, in an easy-to-use, easy to share gallery. Plus a photo album of your favorites. From start to finish, it has been our pleasure to work with Sally & Nick. So glad I listened to my gut, and reached out!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Award

Sally O'Donnell Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• MLP Events
    MLP Events Wedding Planners

Sally and her husband are an unstoppable photo duo! Their eye for detail and love of their craft makes for some of the most amazing photos I have ever seen. I truly enjoyed their upbeat personalities and willingness to assist at all times to ensure each shot was perfect. My clients couldn't be more excited and can not stop talking about Sally and her crew and of course the amazing magazine worth photos of their wedding. I would most certainly recommended Sally and her team for all your photography needs!

• Naperville, 60563 See on map