Guatemala City, Central America, La Quinta, CA 92247 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About SAGUZO EVENTOS

Saguzo Events is a Guatemalan company, and organizes for you all types of events (destination weddings, welcome parties, rehearsal parties, birthdays, anniversaries, first communions, sales conventions, congresses, conferences, visits of foreign personalities, etc.), offering you the option that better suits your interests and budget; with the guarantee that you are in the hands of a company with re-known prestige, with a wide experience in this branch. In integrated by out-standing professionals that will ensure that your event is successful.

SAGUZO EVENTS
Event Planning & Design

Phone: (502) 4013 0996
E-mail: saguzo.eventos@gmail.com
Web: http://www.saguzo-eventos.com/
Location: Guatemala City, Central America

• Celebrations by Di  & Co.
  • All in One Weddings Inc
9ede8a5df0b6f18d 6456464

7 Reviews for SAGUZO EVENTOS

• Richard

Richard · Married on 10/25/2019

The best decision we could have made!

Writing this review way after the fact now that we've got a bit of time with the stay at home orders. We are a couple from NYC that got married in Antigua Guatemala and we could not have been happier with choosing Gladys and Olga to be the planners for our wedding. Even though our wedding was a little over 6 months ago I still think hiring them was the best decision we made. Gladys and Olga were super organized, patient, honest, and respectful. Gladys always responded quickly with attention to detail and did so even without hesitation before we hired her while we were trying to decide which planner to choose. During the planning process Gladys always was patient letting us make our own decisions and would offer her input and recommendations when asked. Usually this was the right decision. Even when we were taking a long time to make final decisions and scatterbrained Gladys would keep us on track.

The community here is tight knit and work together with great chemistry. Gladys had made some great introductions for vendors to help us plan and design everything, the final product really exceeded our expectations and the team here was able to bring it all together amazingly. During the wedding Gladys and Olga kept it all together and made the day so much easier. She went above and beyond during and even after everything was all said and done. Gladys was even a lifesaver helping me to get my passport back when I stupidly sent it back to the US back with my parents. If you are still trying to decide on who to use to help plan your wedding, don't hesistate and go with Saguzo. You won't regret it, we certainly didn't.

Sent on 05/06/2020

Brogen · Married on 03/16/2019

I'm a wedding photographer getting married in Antigua Guatemala. Being in the industry I have a very high expectation and consider myself more picky than most brides. (I've seen it all!). We flew out to Antigua to meet them and hired her and her sister immediately. Gladys is always prompt to reply and has helped me keep organized and communicate with vendors who only speak Spanish. Gladys and I are in the middle of my wedding planning and she is patient, communicative, and highly organized. If you are considering a destination wedding and need someone to help plan your wedding I highly suggestion Saguzo Eventos. I will update my review after the wedding but I assume my respect for her and her team will only grow stronger!

Cheers,
    Brogen Jessup

Sent on 06/27/2018
  • Sara

Sara Williams · Married on 03/12/2019

Could not plan our wedding without this team!!

Being from the U.S., we desperately needed a local team to assist us with planning our wedding in Antigua, Guatemala. Saguzo filled that need!! We couldn't have pulled off our series of events without these two amazing people and their team of assistants!! Not only are they kind, generous, and silly, they have hearts of gold and fully understood that they were our rocks to lean on. They choreographed everything from travel/shuttles (to/from Guatemala City, to/from Lake Atitlan, around Antigua), food/beverages, venues (rehearsal time at the ruins/rehearsal dinner/wedding site/after party at the brewery), hotels, hair/makeup, timing, flowers, old-timey car ride to the wedding event, candles, lights, fireworks, day-after soccer game for our local family and guests, you name it-they organized it! As you can imagine, communication was key and they were so kind to give us the push we needed to make decisions and have fun with the event planning at hand. They allowed us to choose vendors but also gave us reviews on each of them, based on experience working with them, price point, etc. They were by our sides every step of the way. We had absolutely no worries, at all, that they had everything handled, and for that-we are truly and forever grateful. This dynamic duo is a force to be reckoned with! We would hire these two gorgeous souls, over and over again. They made our entire wedding experience AMAZING!!

Sent on 10/20/2020

SAGUZO EVENTOS FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• SAGUZO EVENTOS 1
    Promotion
    5% discount on all our packages. Wedding gift.

• Guatemala City, Central America GUATEMALA See on map
    Location of (SAGUZO EVENTOS)