SAE Photographer

Greenbrae, CA View map Visit website
   1 review
$1,800 Most Popular Price

$1,800 Most Popular Price

Based in Mill Valley, California, SAE Photographer offers documentary-style coverage for weddings and other special occasions. The husband-and-wife team behind the camera, Fernando and Samantha Estopa, opened this business in 2020. They were inspired by their experience with their own wedding photos and will go the extra mile to make you as comfortable as possible. They love being able to capture milestone moments on camera, so you can treasure them for years to come.

SAE Photographer commits to just one wedding per day, ensuring that each couple gets their full attention. Fernando and Samantha are happy to work extra hours, while a second photographer can attend to ensure no detail goes unnoticed. Engagement photoshoots and trash-the-dress sessions are also on offer. Some of the photography products available from this company include:

• Save-the-dates
  • Digital files
  • Prints
  • Albums
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Albums
Flush Mount
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date
    Lilliy M. Married on 07/31/2021

Amazing and attentive

They are awesome! I was at my best friends wedding where they were the photography team. They got so many awesome shots and the attention to detail was really cool to watch them get. I loved that they both had such great communication for how they wanted us or items so they looked the best. My favorite part is that they also got great shots of all the guest individually as well as the wedding as a whole. I wish I lived closer cause id definitely do all my family photos with them, they are fun and make you feel comfortable.

Deals

Samantha Estopa
Samantha Estopa
Main Shooter

Heyy !

I'm the owner of SAE Photographer and main shooter along with my husband Fernando, who's also one other main shooters.

I love to make my couples comfortable and give them the peace of mind to know that everything is going as they planned, so for that I will do what's in my power.

My favorite food is sushi, my favorite color is Black, my favorite season is Fall and my favorite holiday is Christmas !

I love to become friends with all my clients, so if you become one of my clients, be sure that we will hang out a lot in the future! :D

Just like my husband, I love music, so you might see me dancing on the dance floor during reception ! :D

Fernando  Estopa
Fernando Estopa
Main Shooter

Hi there,

I'm one of the main shooters along with my beautiful wife, Samantha.

We're one of a kind, while she's very creative and loves candid shots, I love a classic and still pose.

I'm really talkative and will make friends with the whole party if time allows, so expect me to act like friends with anyone !

I love music, so you also might be seeing me on the dance floor during reception :D

I also love IPAs so if you like beer, I already like you- bonus points if you only drink IPAs.

Greenbrae Greenbrae, CA, 94941
Location of (SAE Photographer)
11 s Knoll Rd Mill Valley, CA, 94941 See on map