Saddleback Flower Shop

Tustin, CA View map

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up
    Priscilla Married on 07/19/2014
    Friendly and professional service. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING FLOWERS! !!!! They did my entire wedding in my budget and have me a fantasy wedding! !!!! My jaw dropped when I saw the centerpiece and bride bouquet. Will come here for any and all floral needs! !!
    Lindsey Married on 01/19/2013
    We did our flowers for our wedding with Saddleback Flower Shop and I worked closely with designer Jenn. Her work was AMAZING! The flowers on the day of our wedding were simply stunning. She made great recommendations and completely understood my vision. We had 2 venues (church and reception) and Jenn had everything in place and ready to go for us. Even our guests commented on how beautiful the bridal party bouquets and centerpieces were. Thank you Jenn and Saddleback Flower Shop!!!
    Kathy Married on 10/15/2011
    Small florist that takes the time to provide the individual, personal attention that is lacking from the large florist shops. Our flowers were beautiful and Jennifer provided so any extra little details that made everything perfect. When we had last minute changes, it was not a problem for them, they were handled efficiently and we never felt anything we needed was an imposition, rather an opportunity to better serve us. A pleasure to deal with and we will continue to use them for years to come. The Fishers

601 El Camino Real Tustin, 92780
Location of (Saddleback Flower Shop)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding