Sacred Veils by TaleciaLynn

Oak Park, MI View map

Today, it is not uncommon to see new brides go veil-less. This can be due to many reasons such as lack of available styles, resources and/or time. I created Sacred Veils for those brides who still value tradition, and are willing to put in the extra time and effort into selecting the perfect veil.

Shop our veils, and allow us to design the perfect headpiece that goes far beyond any traditional bridal accessory. We specialize in versatility, creativity, and adding a unique flare to any bridal gown. From a simple one tier shoulder length veil to a elaborate six-foot cathedral veil. We will work with you to create a breath-taking wedding veil that will add a finishing to touch to the wedding dress of your dream.

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following items do you offer?

Hair Accessories
Veils

What is your return policy?

Full Refund

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    Maggie Married on 07/23/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Talecia definitely knows what she's doing! I took my mom's old veil from the 70s that was hand made in Belgium and asked her to detach it from the original headpiece and make it more modern with a comb attachment. She set realistic expectations letting me know that she would have to cut parts of it and was genuine in her goal of making me happy with the results. Also using her services provided me with a high quality veil that was handmade and had meaning behind it, and was DRASTICALLY lower in price than buying a new veil. She can also make veils from scratch and with the reasonable pricing of this project she did, I would imagine that working with Talecia on creating a veil from scratch is going to be way more economical than buying a new veil outright--and you're reassured that it's going to look exactly the way you want it!
    Chiquita Married on 09/05/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I absolutely love my Custom veil, it was made just the way I like.. I will refer. Thanks again for your amazing service Talecia
  • User2073796 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Sacred Veil was awesome in getting me what I needed in time for my wedding! The designs are adorable and they're a pleasure to work with.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

P.O Box 37848 Oak Park, 48237

By Appointment Only
Location of (Sacred Veils by TaleciaLynn)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding