Canton, GA 30114 Map · Phone number

About Sabian Sounds

Our Mission:

“Our guiding mission is to deliver superior quality services & entertainment for our customers and partners through professionalism, innovation and pure talent.”

We offer:

* Karaoke
* Demonstrations & Consulting
* Event Planning
* Audio Manipulation

Specializing in playing good music. All Genres Available.

Call today for a FREE initial consultation! 404.910.3462

Weddings: It is truly an honor to be selected to perform for our clients on that special day. We tailor the music to fit the personality and interests of our couple. Our service starts the moment you select Sabian Sounds. We begin with creating the musical itinerary for your special event. Whether in person or by phone we will provide the necessary amount of consultations to obtain the itinerary perfect for you! Our professionalism will ensure that the formalities are flawless and our talent will guarantee your reception is the one everyone else will remember as the prototype.

• SoundShip Entertainment
Couple with the guests
0d8a8bafebbb175a 1437526068731 bglance1

22 Reviews for Sabian Sounds

Sarah · Married on 03/23/2019

DJ Lance throws a great party and is a great guy!

We happened to meet Lance in person at a wedding fair. He was the first DJ we considered, and I should have just signed him up on the spot! Luckily I didn’t wait too long. Lance was extremely easy to work with leading up to the wedding. We texted each other about plans, and he always responded immediately. When we got down to discussing music, he made that very easy as well. I was able to make a play list of my favorites on Apple Music and just share it with him. He then used that as well as his skills for reading the crowd and choosing the right song for the right time. He took things seamlessly from cocktails to dinner to an awesome dance party! On top of that, Lance is just a wonderful guy. Every time I saw him during the event, I felt relaxed and happy. I’ve been to weddings where the DJ was over the top and distracting from the actual event. Lance is the opposite of that. He is calm, personable, and professional. I highly recommend him and would hire him again!

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Shania

Shania · Married on 10/31/2015

Amazing DJ

We were recommended to Lance by a mutual friend in the wedding industry and he did not disappoint. This guy knows exactly what to play to keep the crowd entertained. He showed up on time, was dressed professionally and helped make our reception fun and memorable.

Sent on 01/20/2020

Michelle · Married on 08/29/2015

DJ Lance with Sabian Sounds was professional and on time. Most of all he was super flexible when we had some last minute changes for the reception and very helpful in his suggestions. The guest really enjoyed everything.

Sent on 09/13/2015

Award

Sabian Sounds FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 995.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 995
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• Danielle Brown Photography Wedding Photographers

Love Sabian Sounds - we've worked several events over the last few years, and they are absolute pros!

• E Hoyt Photography Wedding Photographers

I am a wedding photographer, and I met Lance with Sabian sounds at a wedding I shot. All of the weddings that I have done before, Sabian sounds is by far the BEST DJ service I have seen. They are very professional, very organized and very easy to work with. On top of that, they know just how to get the party going. Sabian sounds is also very very reasonable price wise. I could not even imagine recommending any other DJ service to my clients for their wedding day, or any event at all. Sabian sounds is worth every penny and minute of your time!

• The Silk Veil Events by Ivy Wedding Planners

We love working with Lance of Sabian Sounds. Always on time, dresses professional and keeps the party alive throughout the event.

• Canton, 30114 See on map
    Location of (Sabian Sounds)