1000 Saw Mill River Road, Yonkers, NY 10710 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Saar Catering

Saar Catering is a Michelin-star chef led wedding caterer located in Yonkers, New York, that serves the surrounding and Westchester region

Michelin starred chefs Hemant Mathur & Surbhi Sahni bring a taste of modern India to any occasion, recreating traditional recipes from across India’s regional cuisines with bright flavors and delicate arrangements. Saar catering takes pride in creating custom menus to match individual tastes, regional preferences and event ambiance. From cocktail hour to wedding feast we create experiences worth savoring.

Saar catering offers custom menus inspired from the Indian, American, Asian, Latin American, & Mexican. The company offers a wide variety of breakfast/brunch, lunch, dinner, dessert, and cocktail reception menus. Whether it's a small intimate gathering, sit down dinners, multiple wedding events or a small cocktail reception, we pride ourselves on our bright, memorable flavor as well as presentation. We are a full service catering operation and believe in being a one-stop shop to make your vision for your event come to life.

screen shot 2019 02 28 at 6 44 24 pm 51 1042419

7 Reviews for Saar Catering

• Sapan

Sapan Patel · Married on 08/02/2019

Amazing Partner

Saar Catering was great in making sure our event went without any issues.

Sent on 08/19/2019

John Hetling · Married on 07/27/2019

Would I recommend them to a friend? Hell yeah!

(A fair disclaimer - ours was a destination-micro wedding, I was planning a Beacon, NY wedding from Chicago, IL)

It is definitely true what they say, finding the right vendors is key to organizing a comfortable wedding. Saar was wonderful from the beginning!
    After speaking with a couple of vendors one kind-of get the hang of how the whole wedding - thing functions. Saar was a breeze to speak to and work with. They were quick to respond, just understood my vision. Seema, my point of contact at Saar, was an absolutely delight. She was easy to talk to, she didn't cringe that we were in Chicago, she listened patiently to what I wanted, and explained patiently if my ask was a little ridiculous (As opposed to just adding a $ amount to my quote every time we spoke!!). She also gave some great recommendations (although I must admit, I was skeptical about some – they turned out to be a great hit!!) I don’t think Saar ever said they wouldn’t be able to do something. They always worked with us to get us what we wanted or come close to it.

Once we figured the logistics out (venue, the style of the spread, # of people, etc.) we went ahead with the tasting to finalize the menu, and OH.MY.GOD was the food delicious!!! The flavor was phenomenally balanced and had the right amount of zing to it. Chef Hemant's hospitality was impeccable and deeply touching!

As it was a small wedding, getting rentals for 25 people was excruciatingly expensive. Seema worked with us to sort everything that required renting.

On the day off: The food was delicious, it was flavorful and served hot, the presentation was great, and the team was really polite and respectful to my guests. They cleaned up after the event and there was no drama or issues later.

(If I have to find something to complain about, I’ll say the bartender needed some guidance, but once we told Seema what we wanted, she took care of it immediately!)

A HUGE shout-out to the entire team! As all brides do, I do regret not eating as much!!

Pictures: Our lovely photographer, lily Szabo
    Venue: Lambs Hill

Sent on 10/23/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Saar Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 50.00
    Cocktail Reception
    Server(s)
    Tastings
    Flatware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    House Beer
    House Wine
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tapas
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Sandwiches
    Seafood
    Southern
    Southwestern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Halal
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Signature Drink

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Saar Catering 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 1000 Saw Mill River Road Yonkers, NY, 10710 See on map
    Location of (Saar Catering)