S & P Events, LLC

Lorton, VA View map Visit website

S&P Events, LLC is a wedding planning company that services the Washington, D.C. area. The team at S&P Events is setting a precedent on affordable luxury for couples seeking planning services for their wedding.

Experience
Stacy King is the president of S&P Events. During her undergraduate education at the University of South Carolina, Columbia, Stacy studied hotel, restaurant and tourism administration. She then earned a graduate degree in tourism administration from George Washington University. Impressed by her academic accomplishments, Joe Jeff Goldblatt, a pioneer in the event planning industry, took on Stacy as a student. Stacy’s experience truly differentiates her, and she has compiled a team of talented individuals that help S&P Events provide best-in-class services to each couple.

S&P Events offers a wide range of wedding planning services to each couple. Some of the services offered include:

• Event production
  • Multi-event planning
  • Full planning service
  • Partial or event day coordination
  • Venue transformations
  • Rentals
  • Logistics management
  • Site selection
  • Vendor management
  • Script writing
  • Program development

Other Services
In addition to the planning services already mentioned, S&P Events, LLC offers a number of other services to simplify your wedding day coordination. For instance, floral services are offered and include cleanup, setup, delivery, floral preservation, consultations, event design, samples and venue visit. Additionally offered are lighting and audio visual services, which include:

• Audiovisuals
  • Uplighting
  • Black-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$150.00

Which of the following does starting price include?

Audiovisuals
Outdoor
Pinspotting
String
Wall Wash

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

$2000.00

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Uplighting

What lighting services do you provide?

Accent
Outdoor
Pinspotting
String
Wall Wash

What decor services do you provide?

Clean Up
Day-of Coordination
Drapery
Event Design
Event Planning
Floral Design
Venue Selection

What decor items are available?

Backdrops
Trinkets
Vases
  • Leslie
    Leslie Married on 10/13/2018

They came through when no one else could!

I am so happy I found S&P to help with the decorations for our wedding at St. Francis Hall. We had a clear vision for an Oktoberfest reception complete with bunting and greenery accents, but I kept running into problems with other vendors that either couldn't do what we wanted or were way out of our price range. S&P was helpful and responsive from my first email conversation with Stacy, and she went out of her way to help find a creative solution to get the Oktoberfest feel that we wanted. Our guests all remarked at how great the venue looked and how realistic it felt, and that is all due to S&P's creativity and delivery. In the end we ordered cafe lighting and streamers, along with some chairs and installation services, which were all delivered as promised and professionally. My real review is for the responsiveness and creativity Stacy showed in helping us realize our vision for the wedding! [Photos: Roman Grinev Photography]
    Stephanie Married on 10/28/2017
    I was a hostess at a wedding, and approx. 20 minutes before I was to "assume my position," my beautiful dress would not zip--the zipper got stuck on a seam. Trying not to panic, I was directed to a lovely woman who was able to fix my dress/zipper (all while I'm wearing it) in no time. It was a HUGE relief that there was a professional dresser on hand to help me during my crisis! Definitely someone to consider having on-hand when planning my own events!
    Nicki Married on 09/18/2016
    I had the best experience with S&P Events! I found the company on weddingwire and got an email back within 30 mins from Stacy King, the owner. We met up and everything from the moment we met at Starbucks to the day of my wedding, Stacy made it easy and took away my stress. She also made sure my vision for the decor was met. Her and her staff put together different demos until I was happy with one and she gave a lot of honest opinions on what would work best. I highly recommend Stacy and her business!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Lorton, Virginia Lorton, VA, 22079
571-317-2331

Monday - Friday 9 AM - 9 PM Saturday 9 AM - 5 PM
Location of (S & P Events, LLC)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding