About Ruth Ellen Hasser

Your wedding ceremony - customized and personalized

My name is Ruth Ellen Hasser and I am a professional Wedding Officiant, Nondenominational Minister, and Life Cycle Celebrant.  As an ordained wedding officiant, it is my honor, privilege, and delight to officiate at secular, spiritual,  and interfaith wedding ceremonies at a location of your choosing.  I will make sure that your beliefs are honored and celebrated in your wedding ceremony.  And I will deliver your ceremony with professionalism, warmth, and joy!

Call or text me today at 314-322-0906 to learn more about how you can have a meaningful and beautiful ceremony.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Rehearsal (3)
Single Religion (2)
No Denomination (2)
Agnostic (1)

Ruth was a pleasure to work with. She had great ideas, was very professional and ensured we had an amazing ceremony! HIGHLY recommend Ruth to all couples tying the knot!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ashley, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our ceremony was completely tailored to us. Ruth was very thorough and detail oriented. Very sweet lady. She helped make our day very special.

View Vendor Response

1 VIDEO

Celebrating Your Life Together
1:46 minutes

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Ruth is a fantastic officiant who builds a wedding ceremony just the way that couples want. She does a stellar job of taking any special rituals or requirements into consideration and keeps her cool while doing her job in front of what can be a large crowd.

Ruth Ellen is one of the TOP St. Louis area pros in the wedding industry! All her clients love her.

Ruth Ellen Hasser performs many beautiful ceremonies at The Conservatory.

Ruth, has performed several weddings at our venues and is extremely professional. She takes the joining of two people in marriage serious.

Events

P.O. Box 190194, Saint Louis, MO 63119   See On Map
314-322-0906 (phone)
Ruth Ellen Hasser is a wedding Officiant and Celebrant from St. Louis. We service weddings throughout the local area, including St. Louis City and County, St. Charles and Jefferson Counties, and Metro East. Ruth Ellen Hasser is a professional wedding Officiant that has been part of the St. Louis wedding industry for six years. We specialize in customized and personalized ceremonies for all couples.