Atlanta, Atlanta, GA 39901 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Real Weddings 1

About Rusticus Wedding Films

Rusticus Wedding Films is a rustic, elegant wedding photography company based in Atlanta, Georgia. This husband and wife team handcraft unique, creative and beautiful wedding films that showcase every moment that makes your wedding day memorable. They believe it’s about more than just getting the big moments on film, but capturing the feeling and bringing you back to that exact moment when you rewatch it. They combine their love for cinematography and compelling storytelling to provide a breathtaking keepsake for you to relive in the years to come!

Rusticus Wedding Films offers many services to document the unique story of your special day. These wedding videography services include:

• Additional hours
photodune 13291254 beautiful wedding couple posing

• Videos 6

14 Reviews for Rusticus Wedding Films

Mallory · Married on 05/19/2018

Clark was AMAZING! He is so talented and creative and made the day feel even more special! After watching our highlight video, he truly captured how I envisioned the day and I had tears rolling down my face after I watched it. So thankful we choose Clark to create our video!!!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Caroline · Married on 05/12/2018

Clark was amazing. I knew I wanted to hire him from the amazing work he did for my friends wedding years ago, and it was easily one of my decisions. His preview video is all I need forever to remember how perfect my day was. I appreciate your hard work, time, attention to details and compassion that you gave us to create everything we had hoped for in our videograpgy.

Sent on 07/29/2018

Rusticus Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

Real Weddings

• Daniel Stancil Photography
    Daniel Stancil Photography Wedding Photographers

Fantastic videos! As a photographer it is always good to work with video pro's who are truly professional! Love Rustic Films!

• Laura Wick Photography
    Laura Wick Photography Wedding Photographers

I had so much fun working with Rusticus Wedding Films. As a photographer, they were super easy to work with and very kind. I hope to work with them again in the future!

• Matthew Druin & Co. Photography
    Matthew Druin & Co. Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the opportunity to work with Rusticus Films at a wedding and was impressed by how knowledgeable, professional, and passionate they were about their work. I have worked with a lot of vendors over my career and it's always awesome to work with people that truly care about their clients and work well with other vendors for the sake of the client. I would highly recommend them and personally refer them to my clients.

• Atlanta Atlanta, GA, 39901 See on map