Rusticus Wedding Films

Rusticus Wedding Films

About Rusticus Wedding Films

Because Love is a BIG deal

We are Rusticus Wedding Films. Atlanta, GA is our home and filming is our passion. We hand-craft unique, creative, and beautiful cinematic films. By incorporating extraordinary cinematography and telling compelling stories, we believe we offer something very unique and special for our couples. We are a husband and wife team that works towards not only filming a wedding, but capturing all the moments that make it such a memorable and special day. Be sure to visit our website to see our pricing and more videos!

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Ceremony (1)
Pre-Ceremony (1)
Reception (1)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)

Clark with Rusticus Films was hands down one of my favorite vendors that I worked with throughout the entire wedding planning process. He was incredibly accommodating and our entire experience with him was very stress free. The best part of all is his beautiful work. He truly listened to what we had in mind for our film and the final product was SO much more than I could have ever hoped for!

Profile Picture Amelia, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I have only received my quick edit film so far, but I love it! I knew before I was even engaged that I wanted Clark (i.e. Rusticus Wedding Films) to do my videography after I saw a video they had done of a friends wedding. It's like you're watching a movie, but you are in it!! Clark and his team were so professional despite my venue being a "tight" space with photography, guests, DJ, etc. I can't wait to see the final product! If you are considering hiring Rusticus Wedding Films, do it before they get booked up as they are in high demand and worth it!!

Profile Picture Kim, 11/21/15, 3 Reviews

Digital Download
SD Card
1 AWARD

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1503583780 07b72911f6a9511f photodune 15181517 beautiful wedding couple in doorway l

Complimentary detailed formal events included!

$1,500.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Get all detailed formal events when you purchase any base package. Call for details!
Offer Expires: 06/30/2018
Available to the first 50 couples
#WW5bc71300d6ab62c7

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I had so much fun working with Rusticus Wedding Films. As a photographer, they were super easy to work with and very kind. I hope to work with them again in the future!

I had the opportunity to work with Rusticus Films at a wedding and was impressed by how knowledgeable, professional, and passionate they were about their work. I have worked with a lot of vendors over my career and it's always awesome to work with people that truly care about their clients and work well with other vendors for the sake of the client. I would highly recommend them and personally refer them to my clients.

Events

Atlanta, GA   See On Map
904-377-6400 (phone)
Rusticus Wedding Films is a wedding Videographer from Atlanta servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Newnan, North Georgia , and Buckhead. Rusticus Wedding Films is a professional Videographer that has been part of the Georgia wedding industry since 2011 specializing in wedding videography, wedding cinematography, wedding video, Atlanta videography, wedding highlight reel, natural light videographer, creative wedding videographer, story teller videographer, story telling videography.