Rusticus Wedding Films Reviews

15 Reviews for Rusticus Wedding Films

• Kate

Kate · Married on 04/27/2019

Incredibly Video from an Amazing Team

Clark was absolutely amazing to work with throughout the entirety of the wedding planning process. He was incredibly responsive and helpful, and was kind enough to talk with us over the phone multiple times in the run-up to the day to make sure we were comfortable with the game plan. On our wedding day, he was completely unobtrusive - I truly don't know how he got some of the shots without us realizing it! He was also super funny and really nice, and I heard so many comments from friends, family, and other vendors about how easy he was to work with. We received our trailer SO quickly and absolutely LOVE it - I cannot wait to see our full video! I absolutely recommend hiring Rusticus to anyone looking for a wedding videographer!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Caroline · Married on 05/12/2018

Clark was amazing. I knew I wanted to hire him from the amazing work he did for my friends wedding years ago, and it was easily one of my decisions. His preview video is all I need forever to remember how perfect my day was. I appreciate your hard work, time, attention to details and compassion that you gave us to create everything we had hoped for in our videograpgy.

Sent on 07/29/2018

Amelia · Married on 06/03/2017

Clark with Rusticus Films was hands down one of my favorite vendors that I worked with throughout the entire wedding planning process. He was incredibly accommodating and our entire experience with him was very stress free. The best part of all is his beautiful work. He truly listened to what we had in mind for our film and the final product was SO much more than I could have ever hoped for!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Kim · Married on 11/21/2015

I have only received my quick edit film so far, but I love it! I knew before I was even engaged that I wanted Clark (i.e. Rusticus Wedding Films) to do my videography after I saw a video they had done of a friends wedding. It's like you're watching a movie, but you are in it!! Clark and his team were so professional despite my venue being a "tight" space with photography, guests, DJ, etc. I can't wait to see the final product! If you are considering hiring Rusticus Wedding Films, do it before they get booked up as they are in high demand and worth it!!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Amber · Married on 10/30/2015

I have always believed that it is never too late to say I'm sorry, I love you, or thank you...and in this case, a thank you in the form of a review is LONG overdue. My husband and I were married at Vinewood Plantation on October 30, 2015; it will forever be the very best day of my life. Clark and his partner for the day were AHHHHH-MAZING!!!!!! I had always hoped for a wedding video but it initially looked as though it would not be allowable within my budget. Clark was patient, understanding, and supportive in helping us to find a solution for us that would work. On our wedding day, it felt like the Rusticus Team was just an extension of our friends and family at the wedding. Our videographers worked extremely well with our photographers to ensure that everyone was able to capture what they wanted. We were blown away by the sneak peak, the highlight video, and our DVD's. They captured so many beautiful moments on film; memories that I will literally treasure forever. I am eternally grateful for the blessing of their presence and talent at our wedding...thank you!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Malia · Married on 08/22/2015

If you are debating getting a videographer for your wedding day then stop, check out one or two of Rusticus' videos and then do yourself a favor & book them as soon as possible. We were on the fence about using a videographer because of our budget, but I was so in love with the work that Clark creates that my husband and I decided to give the video to ourselves as our "wedding gift." Best decision we've ever made. Our wedding was at the end of August and on the last day of our honeymoon, we received our quick edit video (around a minute) and felt such a rush of emotions that allowed us to relive the day and joy we felt in a way that is different than photography. Getting to watch the laughs, silly dance moves, first kisses & special moments tied together by an insanely talented videographer is so special. AND, an even bigger reason to use Rusticus? I came down with a terrible stomach virus the night before our wedding & was sick as a dog on our wedding day, but Clark has created such a beautiful way for me to see the day through healthy eyes & relive the magic. Not only that, but their team was so unbelievably sweet to us on our wedding day, made us feel great (which was a difficult task for this bride) and created an environment that all of our guests felt extremely comfortable in. Life happens and you never know exactly how your day will go, but with Rusticus whatever happens you can rest assured that they will make it beautiful. Long story short--- BOOK THEM Y'ALL. You won't regret it!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Julie · Married on 10/25/2014

Clark Hilton of Rusticus Films is amazing! He made us feel like rockstars and was just the nicest person. I would love to work with him again.

Sent on 10/31/2014

Candace · Married on 08/23/2014

Clark was so wonderful! Very friendly but also professional! He filmed my rehearsal dinner and wedding, would highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/13/2014

Brittany · Married on 05/03/2014

Rusticus Films was by far the best vendor we selected for our wedding. From the very first time we met, Clark's enthusiasm and talent was evident. Clark and his wife (they film as a team) are the sweetest most professional people. They did an excellent job of making the whole filming process seems natural and unobtrusive. It was like they weren't even there. Yet their videos are BREATHTAKING. Their ability to capture emotion and the day's events are beyond anything I have ever seen. Our highlight video is of higher quality than a blockbuster movie preview! Every time you watch the highlight video, you realize they captured another subtle detail- and they leave you thinking "how did they even know that little detail was important to me?!" They were extremely easy to work with, always quick to respond to emails and they even arrived at our wedding early! If you are even CONSIDERING getting a videographer, hire Rusticus Films. Check out some of the Highlight videos they have posted on their website. They are so beautifully done it will have you crying over someone else's wedding.

Sent on 07/09/2014

April · Married on 10/07/2013

Clark with Rusticus Films was amazing! Extremely professional and has a great eye for capturing important moments. I've seen some of his previous works, and was thoroughly impressed. Can't wait to see our video once it's complete. I'm confident it'll be just as great!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Casey · Married on 05/25/2013

Rusticus videography was absolutely amazing! The highlight reel was perfect and so much more than I imagine! I would definitely recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 08/09/2013

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Clark and Rusticus Films! We feel SO lucky that he shot our wedding for us and the video that he produced is absolutely perfect. Clark was wonderful to work with. We had multiple conversations leading up to our wedding to discuss the look and feel we wanted in the video, things we wanted him to capture, and to answer any of the questions that he had regarding our venue etc.. I can honestly say he surpassed every expectation that we had. He was incredibly flexible (even when our reception ran long), incredibly professional, and his unique and creative style was the icing on the cake. We received our video just a few weeks after the wedding and we have received countless compliments raving about how beautiful it is to this day. If you want a wedding video that is unique, high quality, and affordable then there's no one else you should choose than Rusticus. It will be the best decision you make in your wedding planning process!!

Sent on 09/13/2013

i believe he recently moved to hawaii, but clark was a pleasure to work with as well. unlike most videographers that we had talked to, he was really interested in telling a story, documentary style. he and the photographer we used never had the diva moments i had heard about at friends wedding with vendors. really a pleasure to work with and we cant wait to see the final cut.

Sent on 09/20/2012

Julia · Married on 03/12/2016

Clark Hilton and his wife are simply terrific to work with! They were hired to video my step-daughter's wedding this year and did an amazing job. They truly captured so many special moments of the day. But, what makes them so terrific to work with is they blend right in with the wedding party and are so easy to work with. I can't say enough about this awesome husband/wife team - they were simply terrific!

Sent on 12/28/2014