Las Vegas, NV 89123 Map · Phone number

About Rumpleskilton Events Inc.

Rumpleskilton Events presents some of the best talent in Las Vegas! From Models to Showgirls, solo musicians to 15 piece bands, DJ's, Emcee's, VJ's, cirque performers, novelty acts, almost any impersonator you can think of ...and so much more!
Please feel free to visit our website at www.rumpleskilton.com

• Las Vegas DJs
  • Best of the Best DJ's Inc.
  • Pure Energy Productions Mobile DJ
Showgirls
musicians
DJs
Showgirls
Rumpleskilton Events Inc.

8 Reviews for Rumpleskilton Events Inc.

Tiffany · Married on 12/18/2016

I actually have never corresponded directly with Mathias (owner) when booking my DJ through his event company. Mathias’ company was a recommendation made by my Maid of Honor (she has worked with Mathias as a vendor for many years, and she always booked DJs and other talents through his company). I am very pleased to have trusted in my MOH’s recommendation to book with Mathias’ company, as I got an amazing DJ for my wedding reception!

My DJ was Josh (aka DJ Walla), and I got an opportunity to meet up with Josh for a casual interview session before I formally booked him. Josh is very nice, and answered all of my and my husband’s questions. Josh has a lot of experience in DJing for weddings (over 300, if I remember correctly!), and he did an excellent job emceeing my reception, reading the crowd, and getting the crowd dancing throughout the night. My husband and I did not have a single worry throughout the entire reception, as Josh handled the flow of events very professionally and courteously.

My reception was so much fun that my husband and I decided to extend the DJ for another hour for more open dance floor. Furthermore, when the extra hour was up and Josh announced the last song of the night and was able to get everyone dancing, the owner of my reception venue wanted me to ask the DJ to continue playing! The reception owner was even willing to chip for DJ overtime, and was trying to convince me to keep the reception going! (Unfortunately my husband and I were starting to get tired by that point, so we had to wrap up the reception.)

My husband and I are very thankful to have DJ Josh at our reception. Our groomsmen wouldn’t stop raving about how good the DJ was. If you need another testimony as to how awesome DJ Josh is, my Best Man admitted the morning after my wedding that he thinks he developed a man-crush on the DJ!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Lesley · Married on 03/29/2014

Mathias did a wonderful job at our wedding. He is super fun and easy to work with. We didn't meet prior to the wedding, all communication was done via email but we were extremely happy with the whole experience.

Sent on 04/30/2014
  • Z

Zaida · Married on 10/05/2013

Matthias Skilton was incredible! Kept the wedding event not only on schedule but also well entertained.
    We were a very ecclectic group ,with people from all over the world. The music was amazing during the poolside ceremony,the cocktail hour and the reception at the M Resort. The party was lively until the last song! Book him early for he is busy.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Rumpleskilton Events Inc. FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Jazz
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
  • What services do you offer?

• D's Enchanted Memories
    D's Enchanted Memories Wedding Planners

Mathias is a wonderful DJ! He's very professional and personable. He gets the guests involved and keeps things moving and he's a great emcee! I enjoy working with him. I would recommend him to any bride looking for a DJ with a human touch that likes to be involved with his crowd!

• Las Vegas, 89123 See on map
    Location of (Rumpleskilton Events Inc.)