SE 24th Ave, Cape Coral, FL 33990 Map · Phone number

About Royalty Events & Photobooths

Royalty Events & Photobooths is a full service wedding DJ located in Cape Coral, Florida. They are interested in making your event fun for you and all in attendance. The talented disc jockeys at Royalty Events & Photobooths understand that music is an important part of your wedding. From our first dance to your grand exit, Royalty Events & Photobooths has got it all covered.

Experience

Royalty Events & Photobooths has made a name for themselves as one of the best DJ services in southwest Florida. They pride themselves on creating unique events that will make your reception stand high above the rest. Royalty Events & Photobooths will work side by side with you to create a custom playlist that perfectly suits your needs.

Royalty Events & Photobooths offers a wide variety of services all sure to make your big day a blast. From a bilingual MC to one event per day, Royalty Events & Photobooths will take care of you your needs on your special day. Additional services include:

• Bilingual MC

file 51 1035911

5 Reviews for Royalty Events & Photobooths

Josette Mangione · Married on 11/09/2019

Sweet Sixteen

Let me start off by saying from the bottom of my heart I thank you. Not only for the skill and professionalism you showed yesterday, but for the whole 8 mths we have been in contact since planning this day!!! You are truly a master at your skill and the personal touches you did without being asked for absolutely show that you don’t just treat your customers like a paycheck, but you treat them like they were your family!!!! Aliyah Solieri, myself and my whole family thank you so much for all the kind word and great music. Bless you and your family!!! Hope you enjoyed yourself as much as we did!!! I will never in my life recommend or use another DJ but you sir! Last night will be remembered because you brought the house down!!!!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • NARUTO

Naruto Jones · Married on 07/20/2019

We made the right choice!

My wife and I had the pleasure of working with Charlie from Royalty Events for our wedding this summer. I can’t say enough about how good our experience was. One of the most important things to us was that people were on the dancefloor consistently and having a great time. I was very concerned as we were starting the search for a wedding DJ that we could find someone who understood the tone we were going for. The second we met Charlie I knew that he “got” us. We were quickly on the same page about the style of music we wanted and more importantly the difference between a reception winning song and one that is played out a cheesy.
    Charlie was exceptionally professional in both interaction and dress, and kept addressing the crowd and my wife and I to a perfect level. The music for the ceremony was executed flawlessly.
    Once we cut the cake, Charlie floored it and never looked back. The dancefloor was shoulder to shoulder for the next few hours, and relatives weeks later were still talking about the song selections and how much fun the dancing was. It was one of the primary factors in making our wedding as much fun as it was, and a night my wife and I will remember forever.
    Please do yourself a favor and reach out to Charlie with Royalty Events.

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Charlie

Charlie Lopez · Married on 06/07/2019

We want to be your #1 choice!

Royalty events & photobooths is a full service licensed & insured DJ, lighting and photobooth company with years of experience in club, radio and private performances!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Royalty Events & Photobooths FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 599.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Sound/PA System
    Photobooth
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 299.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Sound/PA System
    Uplighting

• SE 24th Ave Cape Coral, FL, 33990 See on map
    Location of (Royalty Events & Photobooths)