Royal Palm Grille

Miramar Beach, FL View map

Hermese Married on 06/19/2016
    Where do I start on describing my wedding reception at Royal Palm Grille?! I will say it was one of the best decisions made in the planning process!! The venue is to die for. The view of the ocean is awesome and assists with not having to have a lot of decor because the view is the best decor ever. The food for the reception was the best I have had at any wedding. I'm not just saying that because it was my wedding. My guests have not stopped talking about how good the food was. I constantly receive text messages from my guest with pictures of their plate stating please take me back. I hate I did't ask for a to go plate. Lol We were allowed to come in for a free tasting to pick the menu for the reception. Nicki Cox at Islands Beach Weddings was awesome to work with on coordinating their services. I see why they were voted number 1 in the Best in Destin!!! We were married 6.19.16
    Christina Married on 05/02/2015
    Royal Palm Grille was hired by our wedding planner to cater our reception that we held at our beach house. We had a destination wedding so we were unable to sample beforehand. This was by far the BEST food I've ever had at a wedding and our guest said the same. We ordered the mini blackened crab cakes medallions, fruit and cheese display with assorted crackers, classic Caesar salad, chargrilled aged NY strip steak with red wine peppercorn sauce, chicken breast Florentine with a chardonnay cream sauce, garlic mash potatoes, vegetable medley, and dinner rolls. Shawn and his team prepared our food onsite (in the kitchen at our beach house) for 50 people. The only complaint we had was people didn't know when they picked up the food because they wanted more!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 06/18/2019

Private dinner party with excellent service!

We had a private dinner party (15 guests) after our wedding at the royal palm grille. The staff were wonderful and very attentive!! Delicious food and dessert!

1096 Scenic Gulf Drive, Miramar Beach, FL, 32550
Location of (Royal Palm Grille)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding

Wedding Venues