Royal Events & Weddings

Alexandria, VA View map

Royal Events & Weddings – your one stop destination for event planning and party equipment rental!!

We are one of the top most exclusive event planning companies in the Washington DC metro area. For almost a decade, we have been providing top line event planning services and party equipment rentals in the DMV area.

Our team of certified event planners is always ready to accept new challenges in creating the most memorable events!! Any event from a wedding, a corporate party, a holiday celebration, a conference or a trade show, an exhibition or just a private party is customized to our client's needs.

We take pride in the ability of incorporating our event knowledge and expertise with your vision so we can create truly unforgettable and memorable events!!

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Photo booth
Tables
Tent Accessories
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What is the starting price for tents?

$300.00

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$65.00

What is the starting price for tables?

$8.00

What is the starting price for chairs?

$1.00

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$315.00

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup
  • User2483962 2+ years ago
    Super solid company. Was able to efficiently execute with very broad concepts displayed. Literally had a wonderful time. Great people!

Royal Events & Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you.
    David G. Married on 05/16/2015
    I can't say enough about Corina Serbanescu and Royal Events & Weddings. She/they were on top of every little detail and then some.
    ROCK STAR SERVICE!

Royal Events & Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your very kind words! It was a pleasure assisting you with your daughter's wedding!
  • User2152646 Event on: 08/24/2014
    I loved working with Corina and her team for my Daughters 4th birthday party. She was always very professional and quick to respond to my requests and needs. I know she does big events but she never made me feel like my party was small or not important to her. She made me feel like I was her only client and the most important one she had. On the day of the event she organized and executed everything so I didn't have to worry about a thing!! All I had to do was relax and enjoy the party with my family and friends. I would recommend her to every one I know, whether they need the help or not. I'm so excited to be using her for this year's party as well!

Hercules Entertainment Hercules Entertainment Wedding DJs

Corina and her crew are very detail oriented. They will tend to all your needs and give you their best each and every time. I recommend Royal Events for all your event needs and coordination!

6373 Little River Turnpike Alexandria, 22312
Location of (Royal Events & Weddings)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding