Royal Bee Floral Design and Event Styling

Royal Bee Floral Design and Event Styling

About Royal Bee Floral Design and Event Styling

Unique, high-end floral design, and event planning boutique for the unconventional client.

Royal Bee is a unique, high-end and full service floral design and wedding planning boutique, based in Southern California. We love working with creative and unconventional couples who are inspired to celebrate tradition while adding style and thinking outside of the box. Royal Bee commits to providing a concierge style experience, helping you beautify your event with nature's best. We promise to fulfill your dream, or help you create a dream, and never skimp last minute. Florals and wedding planning is what we LOVE to do, and is our passion. You will never be just another job. Our attention to detail will  leave you feeling calm and stress free on the most important day of your life. It is our mission that you not only receivethe gorgeous, pin-worthy wedding you deserve, but that you feel good about helping the environment too!

We stand apart from many florists and event planners in many ways, but first and foremost because we believe in giving back to the environment. Our love of nature and all things beautiful, drives us to help our honey bees who are in critical desperation.We make it a priority to donate a portion of profits to the Glory Bee #savethebee foundation on behalf of our clients. We consider it paying a royalty to them, for use of their name...but mostly because we appreciate the amazing world that they have helped maintain for us, and the beautiful flowers and delicious foods we couldn’t live without! #savethebee

Categories: Wedding Florist, Wedding Planner

Samples (1)
Aisle Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Flower Crowns (1)

After the sudden passing of my brother, I was in a hurry to host a memorial at his home. Jessica was so reliable, showing up on time, and advising me on what would be perfect for "his" memorial. She stayed below my budget, and the flower arrangement and decor were beyond my wildest expectations. Everyone was complimenting me on how much the house looked like my brother would have had it. She paid attention to every detail, and there were small bouquets in the bathrooms. The fireplace was my main focal point, with his ashes and photos, memorabilia etc., the flowers were not overpowering and made it look very peaceful. Jessica saved me, and I will be recommending her for my upcoming wedding as well as any event in the future as well!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Linda, 5/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies

I feel so immensely lucky and grateful that I connected with Jessica. Jessica is a gifted artist with a innate sense for aesthetics. She is also incredibly friendly, cooperative, professional, knowledgeable, responsible, and deeply committed to her work. She really brought my wishes for my styled engagement shoot to life with her florals and styling! I cannot wait to see what amazing things we create for the wedding!

Profile Picture Karin, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Royal Bee Floral Design and Event Styling Pricing

Anna and Richard

13 Photos

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1518379016 ffed4520e9e483ee img 0117

Free boutonnière with each bouquet purchased

$15.00 Value | Promo Code: FREEBOOT
We always give a free boutonnière with every bouquet, we just love making them too much to charge you for them! (limit 6 free boutonnières)
#WW1f210eeb1f42dc96

1 ENDORSEMENT
Royal Bee Florals and Events did a spectacular job at a recent client's wedding. They crafted a beautiful bouquet for the bride, exactly the way she envisioned it, and every piece made for some gorgeous photographs! Certainly recommend using this talented group for your special day

Events

Los Angeles, CA 90026   See On Map
818-722-2091 (phone)
Royal Bee Floral Design and Event Styling is a wedding florist from Los Angeles servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Orange County, Ventura County, and The Inland Empire. Royal Bee Floral Design and Event Styling is a professional florist that has been part of the Los Angeles wedding industry since 2007 specializing in unique floral design and styling for weddings and events.