Las Vegas, NV 89122 Map · Phone number

About Rowena Swinson Photography

I began my journey into the wedding industry years ago shooting wedding cinematography with my husband for our company Light Source Films. I eventually realized my passion was shooting wedding photography for couples.

If you have seen my work, you will know I love lively, saturated colors that really pop giving the photos a dramatic look.

I love simple and have built my wedding photography business on the idea of keep it simple. From a simple but informative website, to upfront pricing and complete packages, I have done everything I can to make my clients decision to choose me as their wedding photographer one they will never regret.

I am happy, fun-loving and find it easy bringing out the best in others and that is my biggest secrets to what makes me such great wedding photographers. It’s easy to take great photographs when couples are relaxed and having fun.

I always look forward to my next clients and what adventures they may bring.

If you have not done so already, please check out my website for lots of samples of my work and complete package and pricing details and answers to commen client questions.

I can be contacted any time at 702-490-9884 or by at rowena@rowenaswinsonphotography.com.

susanettejasonweddinghighlights
kaseyseanweddingfixed
kaseyseanweddingfixed 2
susanettejasonweddinghighlights

14 Reviews for Rowena Swinson Photography

• F

Florayda · Married on 02/14/2015

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Spanish Trail Country Club in Las Vegas. We decided to go with Rowena & Jim for their photography services. Rowena and her husband, Jim, were unbelievably awesome! I contacted many photographers for my wedding and they were the most responsive and timely in getting back to me to answer my questions. They were also quick in providing us with our highlight pictures. Rowena and Jim came to our venue really early to make sure that they capture every single moment from start to finish. We have a BIG family and you won't imagine how crazy it was getting everyone together to take pictures, but Rowena and Jim kept all of us on track, focused, and organized. They are very professional and friendly. They make you feel important and they are really easy to work with. They went above and beyond our expectations and I highly recommend them for any of your photography needs. If I could give more than 5 stars to rate them, I would in a heartbeat!

Sent on 02/20/2015

Paula · Married on 08/23/2014

Mrs. Swinson did not waste any time and took as many shots as she could as soon as arrived. I am extremely awkward and am not a model, but she guided and coached me with my poses and the results were unbelievable. I don't think I am a photogenic person and when I saw her sneak peek photos, I could not believe my eyes! She made me look like a model and everyone who saw our photos said that our photos looked like they could be used in magazines. She is THAT good. She definitely has the eye and the talent for photography. You will NOT be disappointed if you hire her! She was able to capture authentic emotions and none of our shots looked stiff. More specifically, one of her photos made me cry because she was able to capture "the look" my husband gives me that always gives me butterflies. It's a look that only I usually witness and everyone who sees that photo told me that they can see from that photo that he really loves me. They said that our photos show how beautiful the wedding was. Unlike other photographers, Mrs. Swinson offered to edit ALL our photos (other photographers only offered to edit 100-200 photos for a hire price!) AND she gave us sneak peek photos ONLY two days after our wedding. In addition to everything, Mrs. Swinson also stayed longer than our contract indicated. She said that she wanted to capture everything for us. My husband and I were limited in what we saw during the event and were too busy at some points to really take in all the beautiful moments. Mrs. Swinson made sure we didn't miss anything. She was there for all the beautiful and happy moments of our special day. Thank you again Mrs. Swinson for being there for us on our wedding. I was teary-eyed while I was writing this review because I feel so grateful and blessed that we were able to cross paths. I hope you never stop doing what you're doing! I do not think I will ever encounter another photographer who can capture love and pure happiness the way you do.

Sent on 09/19/2014

Kristina · event on 07/30/2014

My photoshoot was amazing. I felt comfortable and the pictures turned out fantastically.

Sent on 08/06/2014