1 Eagle Square Suite 108, Concord, NH 03301 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Rosy Hue Photography

Rosy Hue Photography is a creative company specializing in family and event photography. The idea of "Rosy" was created a few short months after the birth of my son, Houston, when I realized I was taking literally thousands of pictures of my new little model on a monthly basis. Now, with the beautiful addition of my daughter Leah, Rosy Hue (a combination of "Leah Rose" and "Houston") has become a reality with one mission: to show the public just how "rosy" life can be!

Initially a self-taught photographer, I have taken advanced photography coursework and combine my eye for beautiful, candid, natural images with the creativity that comes with several years teaching at the elementary school level.

When I'm not taking pictures, you can find me curled up with a good book and a glass of wine, rolling around on the floor with one (or likely both) of my favorite little minions, or tooling around Concord on the hunt for fun, vintage photo props for the studio. Speaking of Concord, I have lived here my entire life minus 4 years in Durham for college (go Wildcats!) where I studied English and Education. I even met my husband, my high school sweetheart, right here in my hometown. I am a strong supporter of local events and small businesses. I do the majority of my photo printing in town and love to support other local, crafty mamas.

Contact me today at rosyhuephotography@gmail.com for scheduling and pricing inquiries, and don't forget to check out several more work samples on Facebook by "liking" Rosy Hue Photography.

Thanks for visiting!

8b7a3efe84490fa7 1421345463325 hastings4
kitz kiss 1 of 1

11 Reviews for Rosy Hue Photography

Caitlin · Married on 09/24/2016

I wish there was an option for 100 stars, because that's what I would give Danielle of Rosy Hue Photography for her services! Danielle is a true professional and literally one of the sweetest women I have ever met. She was so kind, patient, and focused on the wedding day. She didn't miss a beat and made sure to capture all of the moments I talked with her about. On my wedding day she had an assistant, Elissa Salemi, who was equally as amazing. I will continue with Danielle as a photographer for years to come, I cannot recommend her enough! Kind, professional, talented, humble, patient, and truly just an amazing person. She was always quick to respond with any ideas/questions/concerns, and she made the entire process so smooth and stress-free. Thank you, Danielle, for being the wedding photographer of my dreams! You helped make the day so magical!

Sent on 10/03/2016
  • Overkat

Laura · Married on 09/10/2016

Danielle did an incredible job with our engagement pictures. We are both camera shy, and she made us feel extremely comfortable during the session. The pictures are excellent, and we've received many compliments on them. We're very excited to have her shoot our wedding next fall!

Sent on 11/26/2015

Briana · Married on 06/04/2016

Danielle, the owner of Rosy Hue, photographed our wedding back in June of 2016. Amazing doesn't even begin to cover her work! She listened to what we wanted and captured so many wonderful moments of our big day! Not only that, but she is also super friendly and sweet. She was also super responsive to any questions we had. We chose the package with 2 photographers and the wedding album ( we also got our own personalized USB). Her sister was the 2nd photographer for the day and she was also super friendly and did a wonderful job as well! The wedding album, we LOVE! We got to choose the photos we wanted and Danielle did an amazing job of designing it! We are super happy with how everything came out and would definitely choose Danielle for our photo needs again!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Rosy Hue Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,499.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Rosy Hue Photography 1
    10% off for Wedding Wire customers!
    Save 10% off all wedding packages!

• Phoenix Productions
    Phoenix Productions Wedding DJs

I have worked with Danielle from Rosy Hue Photography in the past, and she is by far one of the most joyous and pleasant vendors I have ever worked with. Her work speaks for itself! I would highly recommend Rosy Hue Photography and I look forward to working with her and her assistant again.

• 1 Eagle Square, Suite 108 Concord, 03301 See on map