Roswell, Roswell, GA 30075 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Roswell Historic Cottage

Roswell Historic Cottage is an exceptional wedding venue located in Roswell, Georgia. This 4,000 square foot venue offers couples a warm and inviting event space for their special celebration of love. Couples can embrace both contemporary and rustic atmosphere. This venue invites couples to celebrate their love surrounded by classic, elegant designs in the heart of Roswell’s historic district.

Facilities and Capacity
Roswell Historic Cottage exudes warmth and elegance from its welcoming walls. This venue combines classical elegance with modern designs, leaving couples with a truly memorable setting for their special celebration. Exposed red brick walls will lead your eyes to exposed contemporary black beams. A skylight opens up towards the center of the hall illuminating the room with natural light. A small raised stage sits at the front of the hall, perfect for conducting wedding ceremonies in a stylish room surrounded by loved ones.

Roswell Historic Cottage’s primary event space can hold up to 340 guests. It features 28 tables, seven highboys, and 250 chairs for guests. Couples are welcome to bring additional tables and chairs to set up in the loft area if needed.

Roswell Historic Cottage offers couples a number of special services in order to provide them with a truly unforgettable wedding venue experience. Some of their special services include the following:

• Event planner
  • Buffet/family style dining
  • Plated dining
  • Passed hors d’oeuvres

Other Services
Roswell Historic Cottage offers couples a variety of additional services in order to further enhance their wedding venue experience. Some of their additional services include the following:

• Tables/chairs
  • Glassware/linens
  • Shuttle
  • Valet

Location
Roswell Historic Cottage is located in Roswell, Georgia, only 30 minutes away from the sprawling city of Atlanta. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is located only 48 minutes away by car. Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area is also less than 10 minutes away by car.

Follow Roswell Historic Cottage on

33 Reviews for Roswell Historic Cottage

• Sascha

Sascha · Married on 04/28/2019

Dream Come True!!

I COULDN'T HAVE CHOSEN A MORE PERFECT VENUE!

Amir was a wonderful coordinator. There were a few times I got so nervous/anxious because I was experiencing fear of the unknown and when he told, "I got it"....HE GOT IT! Everything was so beautifully executed at my wedding. I had both the ceremony and reception at RHC. I had the ceremony on the 1st floor, cocktail hour on the 2nd floor and the reception on the first floor. All the decorations, centerpieces, linens, etc were so perfect. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING was exactly how I envisioned.

Another cool part was since the venue is on Canton Street, I chose to walk around with my bridal party and photographer and we were celebrated by all the people along Canton Street. It was so nice that random people took part in my special day.

A big plus with choosing RHC was the vendor list. No, not a preferred vendor list...it's a list of all the people the venue uses so it's a one stop shop (for lack of a better word/phrase). I didn't have to look up additional vendors and keep track of it. Amir was in charge of the vendors and they were there, on time, if not early.

DJ Bluue - was great! So easy to work with, very responsive and showed up early. I preferred he didn't take requests from guests and he listened very well to my request. I'd highly recommend him.

MomoLuxe (photographer) - did a great job with the photographs I wanted to capture. She was so excited for my big day and that showed and felt very nice. I cannot wait to see the final photos, because the few I previewed from her camera were magical!

Hamilton Flowers - did the centerpieces and Irina did a perfect job with capturing the feel/vibe. I loved the floating candles and the gold vases, along with the baby's breath flowers. Beautiful.

Bebe's Catering - NAILED IT!!! I'm not a huge meat eater, but I wanted seconds (and even thirds). We splurged for the beef medallions (so glad we did). They were cooked perfectly. Absolutely delicious. We also chose the Lemon Picata Chicken - and that was THE best chicken I've ever had. My family agreed, too. The sides were delicious and seasoned very well, without being too salty. I'm still craving the food.

I had an absolutely magical, romantic, fairy-tale wedding and it was because of everyone involved. I highly recommend RHC, Amir, and all his vendors! Well done and I will forever have this amazing memory.

Sent on 05/20/2019

TERRICE · Married on 04/13/2018

As an event planner, this venue has such much personality. I am always looking for great and unique venues and this one doesn't disappoint. I've hosted several weddings here and will continue to expose Roswell's hidden secret in this venue. The price is reasonable which makes it that much more attractive. A special thanks to Amir and his team.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Roswell Historic Cottage FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 1849.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    All Inclusive Packages
    Event Rentals
    Outside Vendors
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Cocktail Reception
    Dessert
    Family Style
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Plated
    Stations
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Decor
    Drapery
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Tables
    Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Shuttle
    Valet

• Roswell Roswell, GA, 30075 See on map
    770-637-6265 (Phone number)
    Location of (Roswell Historic Cottage)