Rosewater Rituals

Denver, Rochester, NY 80203 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Rosewater Rituals

Shadi of Rosewater Rituals is a wedding celebrant based out of Denver, CO. For Shadi, the wedding is a celebration of the ultimate harmony — that being a miraculous union of love. She believes that love stories are connected to an inner source of mutual respect and power shared between a couple, and she is committed to helping your ceremony be the heart of the entire celebration. Shadi will work directly with you to incorporate the beliefs, customs, and traditions that are important to you into your ceremony.

Shadi is open and experienced to officiating ceremonies for couples from all religious and cultural backgrounds. She is able to help couples plan civil unions, non-religious ceremonies, single religion ceremonies, interfaith ceremonies, and vow renewals. While she is based out of Rochester, she is licsensed to practice in all 50 states. Some of the services she offers include:

• Bilingual ceremonies

Rosewater Rituals 3
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Murphy · Married on 10/07/2018

The Absolute Best!!

My husband and I were looking for someone to marry us that would make our ceremony personal, fun, and romantic. I found Shadi on wedding wire and fell in love with her bio, and after meeting with her in person, fell in love with her! She did an unbelievable job listening to our story, pulling out the most important and beautiful parts that I didn't even know how badly I needed to have said during our ceremony. She was so flexible, working with us whenever we had questions, and personalizing our ceremony so that it fit us perfectly. Weddings can be so stressful but anytime I spoke with her she relieved so much of the tension with her bright personality. She was so organized with everything- she sent us our ceremony words with plenty of time to discuss everything, and was on top of getting our marriage license and sending it off. I knew because we hired her we had one less thing to worry about on such a hectic day. I would highly recommend her to anyone that wants to have the greatest wedding and work with one of the best people I've had the pleasure of meeting! Thank you so much for everything you did, we loved you!!

• Jeanelle

Jeanelle · Married on 09/23/2018

Our wedding was a brunch dance party that happened to have a wedding at it. Shadi quickly understood the laid back vibe and that we seriously wanted it to be fun and stress-free for all our family and guests.

We meet with Shadi with the intent that we might have a friend or family member officiate our wedding. Immediately, we felt as if we were meeting a friend whom we hadn't seen in a while and decided on the spot that we wanted her to officiate us. Bonus points as Shadi used to work at the restaurant we were holding our wedding.

For the most part we knew what we wanted and quickly received a draft and provided iterations about seven or eight months out. Jumping less than a month or so from our day we provided an update as we wanted to save some of the fun bits for our vows. All in all we had perhaps three versions of the script and was a swift and painless process.

Shadi is extremely personable and professional, kind and caring, silly and optimistic, fun and friendly, flexible, and a great person who listens and takes interest in her clients.

Perhaps one of the best things Shadi asked of us to do during the process was to text her once a month to touch base. I did just that and before it it came naturally to check in with her– especially when our plans started solidifying, we got our marriage license, or other mini milestones during the wedding process.

By the time it came to the wedding, we found an officiant– and a friend. She was the perfect person to stand up there with us to marry my best friend and me. We love the vibe and energy she brings– in our ceremony and when your posts pop up on our feed. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without Shadi.

Rosewater Rituals 4
    Rosewater Rituals 5

Toni · Married on 08/19/2018

Shadi was amazing, the way she laughed with our families on our big day made our hearts warm. We planned our Rochester wedding from Kentucky, Shadi communicated with us primarily via Gmail and Googledocs per my request. She was familiar with our wedding venue (Deerfield Country Club) which was very helpful on our big day. The love story Shadi wrote for us was lovely, 100% recommend if you want to have a memorable and light hearted ceremony!

Rosewater Rituals 6

Rosewater Rituals FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal, Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 500.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling, Bilingual
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English, Spanish