Rosewater Rituals

Rochester, NY View map

$500 Typical Price

Welcome! My name is Shadi Kafi. I am a professional and award-winning wedding officiant, attorney and counselor. Every wedding I officiate is because I believe in the power of love and mutual respect to create harmony between two marrying souls and harmony among the greater consciousness of our universe. I create intimate, romantic and custom-themed, contemporary wedding ceremonies in Denver and all over Colorado. I have officiated dozens of weddings with various themes (from very simple, romantic and elegant to Prince, Dr. Seuss, Harry Potter, Star Wars, scenic and nature-themed and more!) and in various locations including very adventurous ones for weddings and elopements. I pride myself for being high energy, reliable, creative and flexible for an unforgettable and top-quality ceremony! I write vows, suggest ideas for rituals and readings based on what I learn from getting to know your love story and assist with your marriage license. I am open to work on secular, spiritual and religious ceremonies and encourage underlying spiritual connections while respecting your personal beliefs for your ceremony.

Services:
I am open and experienced to officiate ceremonies for couples from all cultural and religious backgrounds. I see variety as the spice of life to be honored in each couple's unique and personalized ceremony. I offer translating the written words in your ceremony to a second language if needed for your family members.

Cultural weddings (Iranian, Arabic, Indian, East Asian, Southeast Asian, Central and South American, Celtic and more!), intercultural marriages.

Secular

Spiritual

Religious (Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Sikh, Hindu, Baha'i and more!)

Enjoy the journey of finding the best officiant for your beauitful day. You are welcome to contact me for a free consulation and visit. I hope to hear from you!

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal
Premarital Counseling

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$500

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English
Spanish

Joe R. Married on 06/20/2020

Highly recommend!

We are really glad we found Shadi! She was very attentive to details, a breeze to work with, and flexible/accommodating when we had to shift from a 200+ person wedding to a 10 person ceremony at the park due to the pandemic. Shadi went over everything with us beforehand, which really personalized our ceremony. Her positive and fun attitude and great speaking skills made for a special day. A joy to work with - we recommend without reservation.
  • Amanda
    Amanda R. Married on 06/20/2020

Shadi made our day so special

As many couples getting married in 2020, the process has come with a lot of letdowns. But deciding to go forth with our original wedding date in a tiny, intimate ceremony was absolutely the right choice for us. Shadi helped make it that much more special. She was incredibly supportive throughout this entire process of rescheduling and altering plans. Her enthusiasm for our decision to go ahead and elope was the encouragement we needed. She worked with us to create a perfect ceremony that really captured who both my husband and I are as a couple. Shadi was such a bright light in our pandemic-altered wedding, and I will always be so incredibly thankful for her.

Rosewater Rituals's reply:

Amanda and Joe, you are inspiration in incredibly challenging times! Thank you for the honor to marry you! I will remember your special wedding forever!
    Rebecca G. Married on 02/01/2020

Perfection

We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day. Shadi was absolutely amazing and brought such a special touch to our ceremony. She put so much thought into her words and captured the moment perfectly. We also did a wine bottle / love letters in a box ceremony and had so many guests want to do it with their loved ones when they got home. What an absolutely beautiful day it was and we can't thank Shadi enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jeanelle & Christopher
    52 photos · 09/23/2018

Rochester, NY, 80203
Location of (Rosewater Rituals)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding