Rosewater Rituals Reviews

Rosewater Rituals 3
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Murphy · Married on 10/07/2018

The Absolute Best!!

My husband and I were looking for someone to marry us that would make our ceremony personal, fun, and romantic. I found Shadi on wedding wire and fell in love with her bio, and after meeting with her in person, fell in love with her! She did an unbelievable job listening to our story, pulling out the most important and beautiful parts that I didn't even know how badly I needed to have said during our ceremony. She was so flexible, working with us whenever we had questions, and personalizing our ceremony so that it fit us perfectly. Weddings can be so stressful but anytime I spoke with her she relieved so much of the tension with her bright personality. She was so organized with everything- she sent us our ceremony words with plenty of time to discuss everything, and was on top of getting our marriage license and sending it off. I knew because we hired her we had one less thing to worry about on such a hectic day. I would highly recommend her to anyone that wants to have the greatest wedding and work with one of the best people I've had the pleasure of meeting! Thank you so much for everything you did, we loved you!!

• Jeanelle

Jeanelle · Married on 09/23/2018

Our wedding was a brunch dance party that happened to have a wedding at it. Shadi quickly understood the laid back vibe and that we seriously wanted it to be fun and stress-free for all our family and guests.

We meet with Shadi with the intent that we might have a friend or family member officiate our wedding. Immediately, we felt as if we were meeting a friend whom we hadn't seen in a while and decided on the spot that we wanted her to officiate us. Bonus points as Shadi used to work at the restaurant we were holding our wedding.

For the most part we knew what we wanted and quickly received a draft and provided iterations about seven or eight months out. Jumping less than a month or so from our day we provided an update as we wanted to save some of the fun bits for our vows. All in all we had perhaps three versions of the script and was a swift and painless process.

Shadi is extremely personable and professional, kind and caring, silly and optimistic, fun and friendly, flexible, and a great person who listens and takes interest in her clients.

Perhaps one of the best things Shadi asked of us to do during the process was to text her once a month to touch base. I did just that and before it it came naturally to check in with her– especially when our plans started solidifying, we got our marriage license, or other mini milestones during the wedding process.

By the time it came to the wedding, we found an officiant– and a friend. She was the perfect person to stand up there with us to marry my best friend and me. We love the vibe and energy she brings– in our ceremony and when your posts pop up on our feed. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without Shadi.

Rosewater Rituals 4
    Rosewater Rituals 5

Toni · Married on 08/19/2018

Shadi was amazing, the way she laughed with our families on our big day made our hearts warm. We planned our Rochester wedding from Kentucky, Shadi communicated with us primarily via Gmail and Googledocs per my request. She was familiar with our wedding venue (Deerfield Country Club) which was very helpful on our big day. The love story Shadi wrote for us was lovely, 100% recommend if you want to have a memorable and light hearted ceremony!

Rosewater Rituals 6

Christine · Married on 04/29/2018

Fantastic!

Shadi is a true pleasure to work with. We have a rather unique story and came to her with a picture in our minds of how we wanted our ceremony to go. Shadi was full of great ideas and understood how to weave this into the ceremony that would ultimately become picture perfect. We couldn't be happier with Rosewater Rituals!

Annabel · Married on 04/11/2018

She was AMAZING, on time and extremely helpful! I loved her services!

Jovanka · Married on 11/05/2017

Shadi ... When my husband and I first met her we know she was what we were looking for.Great Wedding Officiant , kind romantic,warm and funny

Erin · Married on 10/22/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Shadi! She was the perfect person to officiate our wedding. Both personable and professional we clicked right away. We can’t say enough great things about her.

Joshua · Married on 09/15/2017

Shadi was early to the the rehearsal and wedding! She is very smart, educated and beautiful. She is the perfect wedding officiant. Her prices are excellent for those who are concerned about prices. She custom tailoted the event and really took the time to know everything about us. I 100% recommend her for the most important event in your life.

Addie · Married on 08/20/2017

Shadi was amazing. She captured exactly the type of ceremony that my husband and I were looking for and offered suggestions that made the day even more memorable. Our guests even commented how wonderful she was. The ceremony she wrote was elegant and beautiful, it captured the essence of mine & my husbands relationship perfectly.

We would recommend her to anyone!

Stacy · Married on 07/28/2017

Love Shadi! She wasnt just my officiant. She is officially and forever now my friend. Did a great job. Professional. Timely. An overall amazing person