Rosewater Rituals Reviews

Rosewater Rituals 4
  • Tara

Tara Guretzky · Married on 08/10/2019

Perfect officiant

Shadi was wonderful. She has the right poise and warmth for wedding vows. We have a blended family and she made our kids feel comfortable! We received compliments from many of our guests.

Sent on 08/17/2019
    Rosewater Rituals 7

Emily Hu · Married on 05/26/2019

Creativity and customization

Shadi is the best professional I could have for wedding ceremony ideas

Sent on 05/10/2019

Sarah Magee-Feliciano · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing & Beautiful

Not only are her prices reasonable, she gets just as excited as the couple she marries to help them start their journey in life as 1. She listened to our story and wanted to make our dreams of marriage come a reality, for that there are not enough words to thank her. Not only do I recommend Shadi & Rosewater Rituals, I highly recommend her to those who are just simply in love! Thank you a million times Shadi & Rosewater Rituals for helping my new husband and I start our lives together as 1. Many Blessings!!!!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Murphy · Married on 10/07/2018

The Absolute Best!!

My husband and I were looking for someone to marry us that would make our ceremony personal, fun, and romantic. I found Shadi on wedding wire and fell in love with her bio, and after meeting with her in person, fell in love with her! She did an unbelievable job listening to our story, pulling out the most important and beautiful parts that I didn't even know how badly I needed to have said during our ceremony. She was so flexible, working with us whenever we had questions, and personalizing our ceremony so that it fit us perfectly. Weddings can be so stressful but anytime I spoke with her she relieved so much of the tension with her bright personality. She was so organized with everything- she sent us our ceremony words with plenty of time to discuss everything, and was on top of getting our marriage license and sending it off. I knew because we hired her we had one less thing to worry about on such a hectic day. I would highly recommend her to anyone that wants to have the greatest wedding and work with one of the best people I've had the pleasure of meeting! Thank you so much for everything you did, we loved you!!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Toni · Married on 08/19/2018

Shadi was amazing, the way she laughed with our families on our big day made our hearts warm. We planned our Rochester wedding from Kentucky, Shadi communicated with us primarily via Gmail and Googledocs per my request. She was familiar with our wedding venue (Deerfield Country Club) which was very helpful on our big day. The love story Shadi wrote for us was lovely, 100% recommend if you want to have a memorable and light hearted ceremony!

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Rosewater Rituals 8

Christine · Married on 04/29/2018

Fantastic!

Shadi is a true pleasure to work with. We have a rather unique story and came to her with a picture in our minds of how we wanted our ceremony to go. Shadi was full of great ideas and understood how to weave this into the ceremony that would ultimately become picture perfect. We couldn't be happier with Rosewater Rituals!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Annabel · Married on 04/11/2018

She was AMAZING, on time and extremely helpful! I loved her services!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Jovanka · Married on 11/05/2017

Shadi ... When my husband and I first met her we know she was what we were looking for.Great Wedding Officiant , kind romantic,warm and funny

Sent on 11/29/2017

Erin · Married on 10/22/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Shadi! She was the perfect person to officiate our wedding. Both personable and professional we clicked right away. We can’t say enough great things about her.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Joshua · Married on 09/15/2017

Shadi was early to the the rehearsal and wedding! She is very smart, educated and beautiful. She is the perfect wedding officiant. Her prices are excellent for those who are concerned about prices. She custom tailoted the event and really took the time to know everything about us. I 100% recommend her for the most important event in your life.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Addie · Married on 08/20/2017

Shadi was amazing. She captured exactly the type of ceremony that my husband and I were looking for and offered suggestions that made the day even more memorable. Our guests even commented how wonderful she was. The ceremony she wrote was elegant and beautiful, it captured the essence of mine & my husbands relationship perfectly.

We would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Stacy · Married on 07/28/2017

Love Shadi! She wasnt just my officiant. She is officially and forever now my friend. Did a great job. Professional. Timely. An overall amazing person

Sent on 09/16/2017