Rosewater Rituals Reviews

Rosewater Rituals 2
Rosewater Rituals 3
Rosewater Rituals 4

Jenna 路 Married on 10/19/2019

Rosewater Rituals wrote us the perfect ceremony!

Shadi with Rosewater Rituals was so wonderful! She created the most beautiful ceremony at our wedding and our day would not have been the same without her! We highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Palwasha Khan 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Couldn't have asked for more!

Our experience with Shadi and Rosewater Rituals was truly a blessing. Everything aligned perfectly and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful ceremony. Shadi's words and poetry were exactly what we wanted. Our wedding guests were so delighted and said the ceremony was the most beautiful they'd seen and experienced. Shadi did a fantastic job in bringing our story together, her interview process was seamless and efficient, and she brought in new ideas to help us make our ceremony even more personal.

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Marisa

Marisa Moret 路 Married on 08/18/2019

We 馃挆 Shadi!!

I can鈥檛 imagine anyone better to officiate our wedding! Shadi was an absolute delight. She was generous with her time in getting to know us and wrote us a beautiful ceremony. During the reception and for days after our wedding countless people told us that it was the best wedding ceremony they had ever heard - heartfelt and unique to our relationship. I can鈥檛 recommend Shadi highly enough!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Tara

Tara Guretzky 路 Married on 08/10/2019

Perfect officiant

Shadi was wonderful. She has the right poise and warmth for wedding vows. We have a blended family and she made our kids feel comfortable! We received compliments from many of our guests.

Rosewater Rituals 5
    Sent on 08/17/2019

Emily Hu 路 Married on 05/26/2019

Creativity and customization

Shadi is the best professional I could have for wedding ceremony ideas

Sent on 05/10/2019

Sarah Magee-Feliciano 路 Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing & Beautiful

Not only are her prices reasonable, she gets just as excited as the couple she marries to help them start their journey in life as 1. She listened to our story and wanted to make our dreams of marriage come a reality, for that there are not enough words to thank her. Not only do I recommend Shadi & Rosewater Rituals, I highly recommend her to those who are just simply in love! Thank you a million times Shadi & Rosewater Rituals for helping my new husband and I start our lives together as 1. Many Blessings!!!!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Murphy 路 Married on 10/07/2018

The Absolute Best!!

My husband and I were looking for someone to marry us that would make our ceremony personal, fun, and romantic. I found Shadi on wedding wire and fell in love with her bio, and after meeting with her in person, fell in love with her! She did an unbelievable job listening to our story, pulling out the most important and beautiful parts that I didn't even know how badly I needed to have said during our ceremony. She was so flexible, working with us whenever we had questions, and personalizing our ceremony so that it fit us perfectly. Weddings can be so stressful but anytime I spoke with her she relieved so much of the tension with her bright personality. She was so organized with everything- she sent us our ceremony words with plenty of time to discuss everything, and was on top of getting our marriage license and sending it off. I knew because we hired her we had one less thing to worry about on such a hectic day. I would highly recommend her to anyone that wants to have the greatest wedding and work with one of the best people I've had the pleasure of meeting! Thank you so much for everything you did, we loved you!!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Jeanelle

Jeanelle 路 Married on 09/23/2018

Our wedding was a brunch dance party that happened to have a wedding at it. Shadi quickly understood the laid back vibe and that we seriously wanted it to be fun and stress-free for all our family and guests.

We meet with Shadi with the intent that we might have a friend or family member officiate our wedding. Immediately, we felt as if we were meeting a friend whom we hadn't seen in a while and decided on the spot that we wanted her to officiate us. Bonus points as Shadi used to work at the restaurant we were holding our wedding.

For the most part we knew what we wanted and quickly received a draft and provided iterations about seven or eight months out. Jumping less than a month or so from our day we provided an update as we wanted to save some of the fun bits for our vows. All in all we had perhaps three versions of the script and was a swift and painless process.

Shadi is extremely personable and professional, kind and caring, silly and optimistic, fun and friendly, flexible, and a great person who listens and takes interest in her clients.

Perhaps one of the best things Shadi asked of us to do during the process was to text her once a month to touch base. I did just that and before it it came naturally to check in with her鈥 especially when our plans started solidifying, we got our marriage license, or other mini milestones during the wedding process.

By the time it came to the wedding, we found an officiant鈥 and a friend. She was the perfect person to stand up there with us to marry my best friend and me. We love the vibe and energy she brings鈥 in our ceremony and when your posts pop up on our feed. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without Shadi.

Rosewater Rituals 6
    Rosewater Rituals 7
    Sent on 09/29/2018

Toni 路 Married on 08/19/2018

Shadi was amazing, the way she laughed with our families on our big day made our hearts warm. We planned our Rochester wedding from Kentucky, Shadi communicated with us primarily via Gmail and Googledocs per my request. She was familiar with our wedding venue (Deerfield Country Club) which was very helpful on our big day. The love story Shadi wrote for us was lovely, 100% recommend if you want to have a memorable and light hearted ceremony!

Rosewater Rituals 8
    Sent on 10/04/2018

Christine 路 Married on 04/29/2018

Fantastic!

Shadi is a true pleasure to work with. We have a rather unique story and came to her with a picture in our minds of how we wanted our ceremony to go. Shadi was full of great ideas and understood how to weave this into the ceremony that would ultimately become picture perfect. We couldn't be happier with Rosewater Rituals!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Annabel 路 Married on 04/11/2018

She was AMAZING, on time and extremely helpful! I loved her services!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Jovanka 路 Married on 11/05/2017

Shadi ... When my husband and I first met her we know she was what we were looking for.Great Wedding Officiant , kind romantic,warm and funny

Sent on 11/29/2017

Erin 路 Married on 10/22/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Shadi! She was the perfect person to officiate our wedding. Both personable and professional we clicked right away. We can鈥檛 say enough great things about her.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Joshua 路 Married on 09/15/2017

Shadi was early to the the rehearsal and wedding! She is very smart, educated and beautiful. She is the perfect wedding officiant. Her prices are excellent for those who are concerned about prices. She custom tailoted the event and really took the time to know everything about us. I 100% recommend her for the most important event in your life.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Addie 路 Married on 08/20/2017

Shadi was amazing. She captured exactly the type of ceremony that my husband and I were looking for and offered suggestions that made the day even more memorable. Our guests even commented how wonderful she was. The ceremony she wrote was elegant and beautiful, it captured the essence of mine & my husbands relationship perfectly.

We would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Stacy 路 Married on 07/28/2017

Love Shadi! She wasnt just my officiant. She is officially and forever now my friend. Did a great job. Professional. Timely. An overall amazing person

Sent on 09/16/2017
  • Indre

Indre Tilvikaite 路 Married on 09/09/2019

Rosewater Rituals was a perfect officiant for our small backyard wedding.

Shadi was very sweet, personable and attentive. She was always available and ready to help. Our wedding ceremony was beautiful and everything we hoped for - thanks Rosewater Rituals.

Sent on 10/08/2019