La Grande, OR 97850 Map · Phone number

About Rosenbalm Photography

We have fun! We LOVE what we do and want you to enjoy your day!

IMG 0734WB
 MG 1250W
IMG 0734WB

3 Reviews for Rosenbalm Photography

Erin · Married on 02/21/2009

Jennifer Photography was great. My entire wedding party fell in love with them and one of our groomsmen even booked them for their wedding. They were easy going and laid back and that really helped my get through the anxiety of the day. My pictures are awesome and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/14/2009

Louisa · Married on 06/21/2008

3.0

They were friendly, honest and reliable. Also very supportive in a very important and stressful situation.

Sent on 02/25/2009
  • F

Angela · Married on 10/18/2008

3.8
      2.5

This husband and wife team took decent shots at my wedding. The Husband was fun to work with, the wife seemed a bit stiff. They customized my wedding package to fit my budget, which was great. Only problem, they didn't seemed too vested in my wedding. I think if you paid more and used more of thier services, they would be a great photographer to book. I got my CD a lot quicker than I expected, but posting pictures on thier site seemed to take forever. They were a get what you pay for. Loved working with the husband though, I give him props.

Sent on 02/26/2009

Rosenbalm Photography's reply:

This bride's package was custom. She wanted only to purchase the images on a disc and our time at the wedding. (Did not include any post processing or posting online). We were happy to let her have the freedom of photoshopping her own images as per her request. Since this was all she requested in her package, this is what she received.

As this bride is an up and coming photographer in our area, we would expect there to be a degree of professionalism. Communication is key in this business and the opportunity to right any wrongs would have been nice.

We had a great time at this wedding and thought the satisfaction was AAA+ considering we even posted some images on our website free of charge.

Rosenbalm Photography FAQ