2586 NW Orchard Heights Ave, Albany, OR 97321 Map · Phone number

About KS Photography

Katy's unique photographic style captures the personality of your wedding with contemporary elegance, candid portraiture and relaxed formals by fusing the modern with the traditional.
Katy's style is not about choreographing images but in capturing life as it happens. Every effort is made to do this without being a distraction to you or your guests.

Follow KS Photography on

Reception8aof25770
EmandDigger33
ShaunaandJoe66of234
ShayandSteve213of297
Reception8aof25770

9 Reviews for KS Photography

Ashley · Married on 05/25/2013

Katy is amazing! She takes the most beautiful photographs and made us feel comfortable the whole time. She did our engagement session, wedding photos and a boudoir session. They are all lovely.

Sent on 06/12/2013
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 07/30/2011

Katy is an A+ photographer!!! Being a photographer myself, I wanted the best photos to be taken at my wedding... and that is why I hired Katy! She has a great, easy-going personality...very fun to work with. She knew exactly what I wanted and made me feel completely relaxed. She has the perfect, creative eye to capture all the special moments in your wedding.

Sent on 04/02/2012

Samantha · Married on 08/28/2010

My husband and I started out with a different photographer . . . about a month out from our wedding we realized what a mess we had gotten ourselves into. I contacted Katy (after having meet her at a bridal show in Salem and a recommendation from my husband's aunt who owns a party rental shop) and she just happened to have our date open. She was AMAZING! With so little time before the wedding she jumped in and was just phenomenal at helping us out. The experience was completely different than our first and all I could have hoped for. I am so happy with all of our photos and have had many people tell me that the pictures are the best wedding photos they have seen. As for Katy, she was kind, patient and calm throughout the wedding process. She not only has great prices but a great eye and artistry. And looking back at the photos, she captured moments I didn't even notice she was there for.
    She will be our first choice for any future events. Katy is wonderful to work with.

Sent on 02/06/2011

Award

KS Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• 2586 NW Orchard Heights Ave Albany, 97321 See on map