2758 WEST MAIN STREET, Wappingers Falls, NY 12590 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Deals 1

About ROSEMARY FLOWER SHOP

Rosemary Flower Shop, family owned & operated since 1948. Our Shop is synonymous with quality, creativity, and experience! Your satisfaction is guaranteed! Located in a Historic Village in the heart of the Hudson Valley, Rosemary Flower Shop offers friendly, personal service with a creative touch. We are Specialists in Weddings & and Event Design. We are a full service flower shop offering artistic and creative design. We are located at 2758 West Main Street in Wappingers Falls, NY. We have done Weddings in Dutchess County, Ulster County, Orange County, Rockland County Long Island in New York and in New Jersey and the Caribbean. Remember Flowers Make Memories and Memories Last forever. We will create magical Memories For Your Special Day!

AMANDAthankyou012
CopyofPicture012

• Videos 2

7 Reviews for ROSEMARY FLOWER SHOP

Mary · Married on 06/22/2017

I showed Rosemary pictures of what I wanted for my wedding and told her my budget, and she created the most beautiful arrangements that I couldn't believe were within my budget! The bouquets were perfect! She called me a week before the wedding to tell me that the flowers we chose for the centerpieces were not available. She substituted them for another flower she thought would go with the vases and color scheme, and it turned out beautiful!! She is so sweet and she designs beautiful arrangements and really gets you the most for your money. Highly recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Christiana · Married on 06/29/2012

I absolutely would recommend this flower shop to everyone! They give personal service and are genuinely interested in making your day perfect. They will stick with whatever budget is provided and will make it gorgeous. My flowers turned out even better than I expected. They were great with taking some minor last minute changes. Friendly, professional, talented and most of all you can be sure that with 60 years of experience, they will be there for your day.

Sent on 07/17/2012

Michelle · Married on 07/27/2011

I walked into the Rosemary Flower Shop (www.rosemaryflowershop.com) store front on a Monday right before they closed after realizing that the bouquet of my dreams would not be ready elsewhere. I worked with a gentleman and Rosemary by showing them three or four pictures on my iPhone. Immediately, Rosemary was professional but straight forward. She told me what flowers they had in stock, which flowers would work best on the cascade arrangement I wanted and which flowers she could have in time if I truly desired them. She allowed me to view different florals side by side and gave me a variety of different options that I could choose, from ribbons to glitter and other decorations. She wanted to make sure that I got the exact colors that I was working with and the flowers that wanted.

Honestly, with the Big Day on that Wednesday I was extremely worried that I was going to be let down yet again. The fact that I could pay for the arrangement after it was ready for pick-up was stress relieving. She was spirited and genuinely excited for the task ahead. And when my flowers were ready on Wednesday (a little over a day to complete) I was more than pleased with the artistry. The flowers were fresh, fragrant and flawless.
    Rosemary arranged the cascade so beautifully that you couldn't tell where my arm ended and they flowers began. She surprised me with a matching boutonniere which had been something I had forgotten to mention in our initial frantic meeting. From a very critical consumer, I give Rosemary Floral Shop all 5 stars because they were life savers. My bouquet was not only perfect but it was EVEN BETTER than the pictures I drooled over and BETTER than I could have hoped. Best of all, my 4 year old niece adored posing with the flowers. And they made for beautiful pictures to remember our special day with our loved ones.

Sincerely Yours,
    Michelle and Nicole ES-Cranker

Sent on 01/12/2012

ROSEMARY FLOWER SHOP FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• ROSEMARY FLOWER SHOP 1
    FREE Wedding Consultatiom
    We offer free consultation at our location or On Syke!

• 2758 WEST MAIN STREET Wappingers Falls, 12590 See on map