ROSEMARY FLOWER SHOP Reviews

7 | Wappingers Falls, NY

7 Reviews for ROSEMARY FLOWER SHOP

Mary · Married on 06/22/2017

I showed Rosemary pictures of what I wanted for my wedding and told her my budget, and she created the most beautiful arrangements that I couldn't believe were within my budget! The bouquets were perfect! She called me a week before the wedding to tell me that the flowers we chose for the centerpieces were not available. She substituted them for another flower she thought would go with the vases and color scheme, and it turned out beautiful!! She is so sweet and she designs beautiful arrangements and really gets you the most for your money. Highly recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Christiana · Married on 06/29/2012

I absolutely would recommend this flower shop to everyone! They give personal service and are genuinely interested in making your day perfect. They will stick with whatever budget is provided and will make it gorgeous. My flowers turned out even better than I expected. They were great with taking some minor last minute changes. Friendly, professional, talented and most of all you can be sure that with 60 years of experience, they will be there for your day.

Sent on 07/17/2012

Michelle · Married on 07/27/2011

I walked into the Rosemary Flower Shop (www.rosemaryflowershop.com) store front on a Monday right before they closed after realizing that the bouquet of my dreams would not be ready elsewhere. I worked with a gentleman and Rosemary by showing them three or four pictures on my iPhone. Immediately, Rosemary was professional but straight forward. She told me what flowers they had in stock, which flowers would work best on the cascade arrangement I wanted and which flowers she could have in time if I truly desired them. She allowed me to view different florals side by side and gave me a variety of different options that I could choose, from ribbons to glitter and other decorations. She wanted to make sure that I got the exact colors that I was working with and the flowers that wanted.

Honestly, with the Big Day on that Wednesday I was extremely worried that I was going to be let down yet again. The fact that I could pay for the arrangement after it was ready for pick-up was stress relieving. She was spirited and genuinely excited for the task ahead. And when my flowers were ready on Wednesday (a little over a day to complete) I was more than pleased with the artistry. The flowers were fresh, fragrant and flawless.
    Rosemary arranged the cascade so beautifully that you couldn't tell where my arm ended and they flowers began. She surprised me with a matching boutonniere which had been something I had forgotten to mention in our initial frantic meeting. From a very critical consumer, I give Rosemary Floral Shop all 5 stars because they were life savers. My bouquet was not only perfect but it was EVEN BETTER than the pictures I drooled over and BETTER than I could have hoped. Best of all, my 4 year old niece adored posing with the flowers. And they made for beautiful pictures to remember our special day with our loved ones.

Sincerely Yours,
    Michelle and Nicole ES-Cranker

Sent on 01/12/2012

Linda · Married on 10/08/2010

Absolutely beautiful. i went to Rosemary after I had already spoken to a few florists. She was professional and very sweet. I am very happy I worked with her. I got many compliments on the bouquets. I will continue to work with her in the future

Sent on 02/07/2011
  • F

Francesca · Married on 02/18/2018

Rosemary brought the vision for our wedding flowers to life! From our centerpieces to my bouquet and the bridemaids bouquets, to last minute chuppah flowers, she was excellent. The flowers were complimented throughout the night and we are so happy we chose her.

Sent on 03/13/2018

April · Married on 08/31/2012

2.2
      1.5
      2.5

After the initial meeting with Rosemary she offered to do a sample before we gave a deposit. The initial meting was very detailed, specific to what types of flowers, how many and what i wanted. i'm very picky and she was sure to write down everything i said which made me confident in her work and ability to deliver. When the sample was done it was beautiful, lots of flowers and no green filler, just as i requested. However- upon seeing my flowers at my wedding venue i had the only meltdown of the day- she had used big glass dishes in my birdcages instead of the shallow, easily hidden dishes we discussed, this was not the worst thing....BUT she filled the bottoms of all of my birdcages with ivy and ferns and there was greenery and filler everywhere. I was so upset i cried. The venue staff tried to help me fix it to no avail. The centerpieces looks nothing like the sample which was full of flowers and nothing was sticking out of the sides as i requested...the actual wedding day flowers were the opposite.

Sent on 09/11/2012

Laura · Married on 07/11/2015

1.0

Stay away from this florist. Initially she made me feel so at ease with everything. I picked w bridal bouquet out of HER BOOK and it came out nothing like it looked. It had a large assortment of bloomed white roses with SILVER wiring and pearls. When I arrived home from getting my hair and makeup done it was 6 straight roses with GOLD wiring. All of the bridesmaid bouquets were not as large as discussed. I was crying hysterically because they were horrendous ( not an exaggeration bc I am an easy going person). My sister called them and they acted as if they did not care. Finally they came back to get flowers and spray painted the wiring ( which got all over everyone's hands) when asked why there was not silver wiring she said she could not find any. We asked why she did not call and advise us of the change and she did not have a response. They took their time coming back and we were late for the church. My sister called Maryann's florist in Poughkeepsie and within 10 min Maryann had put together a beautiful bridal bouquet for me. Rosemary's did not offer any solutions for us. VERY DISAPPOINTING. DO NOT USE THEM!

Sent on 10/20/2015