About Roots Flowers and Events

Bringing you the trendiest floral for your Las Vegas wedding

At Roots Flowers and Events we pride ourselves on customizing every detail for our brides. Our goal is to create a stunning and beautiful wedding for you by envisioning your personal style and your personal story. We want to wow you, your family and friends. We take care of everything so you don't have to. We only use the freshest flowers and on trend styles and containers for your special day.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Single Flowers (2)
Flower Crowns (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Non-Floral (1)

Stacey with Roots Flowers events made a couple flower arrangements for me last year for my husbands funeral. With everything I had going i didn't have time to decide which flowers I wanted her to use in the arrangements. I simply told her the colors I wanted. The arrangements were beautiful and we're done in time for the service even with the very short notice that she was given to make them for me. Stacey was professional and compassionate towards me and because of this I will definitely be using Root Flowers and events in the future.

Profile Picture Emma, 9/12/20, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

If you are on the verge of whether or not to hire a day of planner for your wedding (or a decorator), hire a planner NOW, or better hire Stacey. Stacey was probably the most important reason our wedding was so so great. She had the best attitude, came in early, had no issues with any of my ridiculous requests through out the day (I asked her to even pick up milk at the hotel and she made it happen). May god have mercy on this lady but putting up with me, but she did and exceeded all of my expectations. She was my go to girl the entire day of the wedding. She is AMAZING!! Even my guests knew who the planner was and kept commenting on how great she was. My husband, who is completely oblivious of all wedding related stuff, texted me to say that our planner hit it out of the ball park. I gave her the layout for the day and she didn't miss ANYTHING. I had so many different things going on, and she made them ALL happen, was super flexible and really a major reason why the wedding was on time and flew perfectly. The wedding was more than what either of us could dream of and Stacey really made it happen. Thank you so much for being so professional, easy going, flexible and just the perfect amount of level head and organization needed for this job. Hire her now!! Don't think twice.

Profile Picture Tani, 12/31/17, 5 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1497463080 f5baf868d575f69b 051317 415

Complimentary Toss Bouquet

$65.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Get a complimentary toss bouquet to match your colors and theme just by booking your wedding with us!
#WWdde460929128a366

3 ENDORSEMENTS
This is such a great company to work with. We highly recommend! Thanks again, RedRock Wedding Films, LLC

We loved this florist! Stacey was wonderful to work with. We thought she was professional in her organization and delivery. Her florals looked stunning and our bride and groom were very happy with everything they ordered. She was a great help to us and we would be delighted to work with her again.

Events

2538 Findlater St, Henderson, NV 89044   See On Map
702-672-9477 (phone)
Roots Flowers and Events is a wedding and event florist from Henderson, NV servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Las Vegas, Summerlin, and Henderson. Roots Flowers and Events is a professional wedding and event company that has been part of the Las Vegas Valley wedding industry since 2015 specializing in trendy and stunning events.